It was a self-defence situation. James “The charge dodger” Fields wasn’t trying to play communist bowling...

It was a self-defence situation. James “The charge dodger” Fields wasn’t trying to play communist bowling, he was a scared, possibly schizophrenic kid taking a majestic drive when he was confronted by a mob of IWW workers, white liberals and subtropical anger. The car was struck from behind, he made a brash dash and smashed into a car he didn’t see parked. He then surrendered to police and cried when he heard that he hit someone. More importantly, the car was clearly marked “dodge”. How can you be more concerned with one possible death when the American education system is failing basic literacy? The DA’s decision to supercharge the charge more than Fields’ car may well mean that he walks (/drives) and it can partly be put down to public baying.
It’s also worth noting that he was in a no-stopping zone (which you can see in one photo of the car being hit from behind), so who’s the real criminal?
If the brake light’s lit you must acquit.

What have you done for James “the artful dodger”?

He didn't do it. He's a patsy.

Fuck white people and their shit, you guys are hell bent to go back to the Stone age with your tribalism

All I know is he did Heather a favour; gravel’s clearly the healthiest thing she ate in years :)

Theyre gonna pump this cumskin so full of potassium chloride that its eyes are going to pop out

lmfao get fucked nazi scum

Your salty tears

He was framed to take down the "alt-right". Media kikes need to be roped first before anyone else, they've been feeding lies for years. I'm ready to kidnap a couple of them and rape them to death with a spoon

James “Meals on Wheels” Fields will drive off to the soundtrack of Drive

“Fat and the Furious: Charlottesville Drift” will be a classic talked about for years

You know he is going to get fucked because muh racist nahtzies

I just want the category 3 chimpout when he gets not guilty. If worst comes to worst he’d have a good chance on appeal.
James “burnt rubber for coal burners” Fields will probably get not guilty if he goes to trial with his confirmed good lawyer and that ridiculous charge.

>A REAAAL HUMAN BEEEING
>AND A REEAAL HERO

This incident with Heather “Horst Wessel Lard” will be regarded as a minor roadbump

James "My Charger wheels give fat chicks the fatal feels" Fields not guilty, there's no case

*Challenger

>white people having a tribal identity or clan mentality is bad
>it's only acceptable for everyone else

If only Heather hired a trainer. That car sandwich was the healthiest thing she eat in years

>crashing car in crowd
>self-defence

you nazis are getting more and more delusional each day

Indeed, it's quite possible, if she had eaten some more car sandwiches before she got fat well then she wouldn't be.

Oh joy another bait slave, put her just to reply for our amusement, hell yeah. I cant believe that slaves like you exist just give me funny (You)s...wow what a time

I like how you tards make fun of her for being fat while your boy is even fatter. Look this lardy nazi neckbeard

James will get some credit for sending niggas to space with his affirmative action Challenger mission

>the receding around the temples
loving every laugh

James "I drive" Fields

You know what else is receding around temples? Muslims under Modi

He might have had some mass, but he was just a meteor headed for that hamplanet

Didn't the fat cunt dodge the charger and die to heart attack?

Thank you user how could these motherfuckers forget Chad and his brolic jawline in that Charger. Also two different vehicles in the registry (one with a stripe, one without)

Never said it was acceptable for anyone else you neckfag