Why is Reddit so deluded?

Has reddit become worse since the election or were they always this fucking deluded about conservative politics. I started using it about a year ago for PC and guitar/music subs, and generally avoided the shit throwing, but you literally can't escape it there now. The sky is falling every goddamn day but they never learn that they are being lied to and every news article is being paid by share blue. How the fuck did it get like this so fast

Thousands of hours of television propaganda infected their developing brains with self-hate and shame, resulting in that sort of white-knight virtue signalling. The sad thing is that they REALLY believe it too.

Its a jew induced mental illness.

Everyone who has an account or has spent an iota of time on that website deserves to hang no exceptions

tbqh with trannies you don't even need to do the CIAnigger stuff. Just cut off their supply of estradiol and antiandrogens from the pharmacy and watch as they commit sudoku

Basicaly their favourite movie is v for vendetta. When it comes down to it, this reddit faggot won't do shit if some true fascist government arises because he is a little coward.

post like the one in the picture make me laugh uncontrollably, because people like that unironically think they're some sort of movie/series/book hero that is standing in front of a crowd, bloody, with torn clothes, dirty from head to toe

they def. are mentally ill

I only go on the nootropics sub and that's when I'm looking for specific information. No account.

I have a 9 year old account. Hang me bro.
Seriously though, it's gotten insanely shilled over the past 3-4 years.
The smaller interest subs are still great though.

You have to go back.

Caffeine is the only noo you need.

>Deluded about conservative politics

You made it very clear when you voted for Trump. Conservatives in America have no moral standards. Just tribalist nonsense.

fucking hell this is what i dont understand, they literally think that they will be dragged away in the night for who they are? are they fucking stupid? Sure trump said some dumb things but hes not that fucking stupid. Jesus christ.

yeah this, reddit for specific interests and stuff like niches you enjoy is great source for information which is how it should be been intended for, apart from that its a toxic cesspit.

Still less delusional than trumpflakes dreamingbabout the wall

The individuals sucking up the propaganda were always suckers who believed whatever their leftist leaders told them. It's just that the propaganda has gotten much worse, much more divorced from reality, and their social media bubbles mean they never hear anything else. They're cut off from anything that challenges the narrative. When something does slip through the bubble, it's already been discredited by association with a "bad" source like a right-wing site, so they can quickly forget it.

>With love a cis (((white))) male

>not making subversive cryptofascist posts for normies to read
are you some kind of loser?

>Voting for the candidate that promised be bring back jobs instead of voting for the candidate that literally and unironically promised to take away jobs (coal miners)
>Tribalist nonsense
Are you serious, mate??

>Has reddit become worse since the election or were they always this fucking deluded about conservative politics. I started using it about a year ago for PC and guitar/music subs, and generally avoided the shit throwing, but you literally can't escape it there now. The sky is falling every goddamn day but they never learn that they are being lied to and every news article is being paid by share blue. How the fuck did it get like this so fast

Selection pressure. Most 10k+ subs have autoban lists.

So if you post on a 'bad' sub just once you're removed from accessing a huge part of the site.

This is not a big mystery.

i've had a reddit acct for 11 years. it peaked in 2007 and was shit by 2009

Again, tribalist nonsense. They're not coming back and Trump knew that. You don't even care. Trump could do literally everything that Hillary did and you wouldn't care. Conservatives don't stand for anything anymore.

This is literally what Sup Forums acts like though but reversed, it's just faggots roleplaying