I'm beginning to think establishing a state wasn't a good idea after all

>I'm beginning to think establishing a state wasn't a good idea after all...

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbirthsanddeaths.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth before the middle of the century and Muslims will do all the work for us

Thanks muzzies!

That flag
>muslim

>Whiter than you Ahmed

Why the fuck are people siding with the mozzies over the Jews? I understand why people don’t like the Jews but holy shit get your priorities straight. Mozzies need to be dealt with first.

Jebs annexed them in 1967 and won't let them go. Like literally, uprisings get put down.

Western whitey Zionists expose themselves as enemies of freedom and decency.

That flag
>white

>implying white sharia is a bad thing

kike detected

And thanks to the glorious President Trump for declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel, I love accelerationism! Death to Semitism!

Reminder to my fellow Americans all these Jews want is your protection so that you, your sons, and your fellow Americans can DIE to protect their ethno-state.

Reminder that Kikeland hasn't fought a war of it's own in 50 fucking years, and even then it was fought with AMERICAN firepower and technology

During those years since thousands upon thousands of American men, woman, and children have DIED on the bloody altar of Jewish propaganda and lies.

Don't let them kill you or your family, fight Jewish lobbyists, sympathizers, and kikery in general.

Muslims are only a problem because (((they))) decided to weaponise them.

We're already halfway there, they're called mizrahi

>Russian
>Muslim
>AIDS
Not surprised.

Don't worry Shekelstein your country really is incredible. For Jews it's an amazing country. Completely self-sufficient, able to defeat probably any military of the world in direct warfare, and so forth.
Israel is not going anywhere, it has nuclear weapons.
Arabs missed their chance to destroyed it.

Was killing Yitzhak Rabin in the name of Judaism a good idea after all?

*to destroy

>grabs part of Sweden because I'm Orthodox and superior
watcha gonna do, soy boy? cry for help to Murica?

Btw merchant is that true that mizrahis are out breeding the asheknazi in Israel ? (and all other non white jews)

Its kinda weird that only ashkenazi jews feel an intense hate against white people, and only them.
Loxism, if you know what i mean.

Give Gaza back to Egypt and the West Bank (excluding areas around Jerusalem) back to Jordan.

Problem solved.

Not OP but ashkenazis are like 17% of the population of israel

Yes. Killer was a hero, a dark knight.

Breeding - worldbirthsanddeaths.com/

We cannot win... the future looks bleak. Start the artifical wombs at once!!!!!!!

Jordan doesn't want it Egypt doesn't want gaza. Your brilliant peace plan failed.

What the kek i believed you were like 40%

for shits and giggles, you should just hand israel over to them and then all leave and see how long will take for it to turn into a 3rd world country.

>le 17% face

even if you reach "the 2 state solution" the muslims will never stop.

Israelanon, you know what you have to do to make Israel safe for Jews. Obey God's commandment to exterminate the Amalekites.

You need to go do it and stop expecting the globalist-controlled governments of the Gentile world to save you.