Why are young men checking out of society and playing video games all day?

Why are young men checking out of society and playing video games all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbirthsanddeaths.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VVQX5fegiqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because fuck you thats why

>Playing video games

They aren’t men. A man doesn’t do this

After a long hiatus .. im getting back into gaming.. only because i want to see what agony has to offer. And arena.. Also this

Fuck off to b whore

social media killed basic human interaction and 'dating' apps ironically made dating a thing of the past.
we're the beautiful ones.

The last gaming console I owned was a ps2 and im 26. I have only played poker online for a few months, Realized at a young age learning an instrument, reading or just learning was a far better way to spend time.

You want a 'mans man'? fine.
I want a virgin qt 23 year old housewife who can cook and looks like a model.

Oh you're just a dumb thot who has fucked over 100 guys and is nearly 30?
Well I'm a 32 year old virgin who plays vidya.
Guess what? Neither of us are worth shit.

I know why I am, but that's just because I'm an antisocial sociopath. Although it's not just video games. I work 40 hours a week, and that is about as much social interaction as I can take. I go home and either play some game or read/work on writing a novel I decided to try. As for regular men? Probably something to do with how western society seems to hate us. Why be a part of that system when you have the option not to?

>hrr drr get married
>have kids
>work 50+ hrs a week while neglecting your body and mind
>mindlessly consume (((goods))) to keep the machine (economy) moving
>daughter grows up and gets BLACKED
>wife takes half your shit
>die alone and broke
yea being a (((man))) sounds awesome, kike

Soy boys with non-functioning balls who's mommies took birth control for 30 years before giving birth and exposed them to all sorts of toxic plastics.

>Making this thread without a Soe OP

Stop this faggit...

dude just regularly beat your wife within an inch of her life you retard, DUH!

because whats the point of trying to get a 50k a year 9-5 job with a wife and kids when youll end up laid off, your wife cheating on you and your kids hating you when you can a far less intensive job for 20 grand, play games all day and eat your favourite shit living the comfy life without the worry of anyone or anything ruining it?
this also applies for car guys who dump all their wallets into their cars rather than video games, only they know this level of comfy too

Vidya is shit. Mostly.
I play it out of boredom. But I can't deal with normies.

I'll work 20h a week for myself & live comfy.
Now I COULD work 40-50h per week if I was I had a faithful wife & 3 kids.
But I don't; and I probably never will.

Hahaha thanks for proving my point pussy. You gave up on life before even starting. This defense is always used by fat unfuckable slobs. It’s convenient you feel this way because no woman wants you anyway.

Get ready for a lonely life bud

struth m8

It fills a void I guess. The best times in my life have been when I haven't had access to video games and I feel like I need to quit them. I'll be going to school full-time soon so that should help some. I generally view video games as a negative thing in my life, but they keep me occupied so I keep at it.

As opposed to doing what?

Never had a female take interest in me so I just stopped trying.

>hurr lift and eat well
Been lifting since 2004, 13+ years now (I'm 30)

I'm 5'7, and average face, I never stood a chance, especially in chad country where even the """"nerds"""" are 6'2 and athletic.

What are you even supposed to do when you just simply get zero (0) attention from the opposite sex? I can't just force some woman to marry me and make her have kids with me. The life I have was mostly given to me, I had very little opportunity to procreate outside of becoming a multi-millionaire where some women would just be with me for financial/resource security, but now most women earn as much as me or more, so they have zero incentive financially to be with me.

The average 5'5 overweight hampig working a comfy government job still wants a 6'2 lawyer husband as a minimum requirement for starting a family.

Vidya has about a 50/50 negative to positive benifit ratio.
THE GOOD:
>Cheap as fuck entertainment
>Some (rare) vidya is important and deep cultural media.
>Good for 'relaxing' after study, work or weights ect... It breaks up monotomy.
THE BAD:
>Most vidya is pure brain-garbage with various levels 'addictive' gameplay designed to keep you consuming said brain-garbage.
>DLC, microtransactions, pay to win and all other evil Jew em' for sheckles shit.
>Spending years on vidya can become a big life time waste.

Dating didn't even exist until 1890. Nothing but occasional parent-arranged 1 week courtship period before that.

Us 40 somethings are doing it too...its great

Where do I get a wife to live innawoods with me and start a family. I was thinking northern Alaska. Where do I find a white girl like this?

yeah but do you honestly want to cohabitate with a woman?
I lose the warm fuzzies after nut

Golf. Theres another one.
>hitting little ball with a stick while you shittalk your mates.
All equally pointless, but they drive (((women))) mad cause its not altruistic enough for their selfish needs

>153479284
Do you live in QLD mate? 2/3 blokes up here are over 6'. It's crazy.

No shit, try Melbourne it's 2/3 soy-boy land. Your chances will improve. Or overseas mate, in some countrys 5'7 is average height.

I can not think of a worse country to be a manlet in than Aus.

Yes, but not in our poisonous society but in northern Alaska. It's really hard to find places where you can find a white woman who wants to live innawoods without everyday socialization.

that's my dream life desu

Alaska?
Otherwise its gwan be a pretty long drive

I am in Melbourne, 5'7 is still dwarf tier here. I seen fucking indians that are taller than me.

At best I'm the same height as most asians, and even then some asians born here are reaching 6ft+

So basically your dream life is to live with kathy bates from misery

Already here m8, no girl wants to move up north

>live where the average is 6ft+
>be 5'7
>chad face
>blonde and blue eyed
I'm hitler's wet dream except 75% to scale

Have you tried the shoes that boost height user?

tens of thousands of rural towns all across america where women get married at 16, to some low skilled tradesman and start popping out kids in their shack.

Have you tried just being yourself?

>6'0
>be me
>imagine edgar allan poes face but with a smaller nose and more italian
>has the body of a chad

i feel you too bro, everything has a catch to it.

Things only get worse if I do that.

>Why are young men checking out of society
>poor betas

They are not. Only loser, low class, low IQ white men are doing that.

>everything has a catch to it.
>tfw when i am only catches

it really isn't a meme. I fucked a chick a head taller than me because I spun her shit tests around.
>are you insecure about your height?
>no but you sound like you are

women don't want a pussy with complexes. Most hollywood faggots are manlets

I think Chile has an average height of 5'7.
Indonesia is 5'5, so try there if you want to feel tall.

Aus is terrible for manlets, just terrible. The Chad cunts here won't think twice about standing over you.
You have a genetic AND cultural disadvantage here.

>Why are young men checking out of society and playing video games all day?

zero or negative wage growth

nah. you're a faggot or an autist. or both.

>300 replies all saying “because I can’t get a woman”
>0 replies saying “maybe if I didn’t check out of society I wouldn’t be a virgin at 30”
Every single time this thread is posted

worldbirthsanddeaths.com/
White men world wide have said fuck it. After WWII the grandfathers handed a civilization to the boomers who in turn fucked it up and handed ruins or nothing at all because they didn't save for retirement or live off pensions. They immigrated the masses and only had 1-2 children so the birthrate is shit and now millennials are shit and not wanting to uphold conservative values or even understand history/legacy.

Because the effort investment and risks are high and the rewards are uncertain and ambiguous.
I haven't wanted a gf in a full decade and I'm 26.
I'm also content renting an apartment instead of owning a house and I don't have any real career ambitions long as I can fund my modest lifestyle so all in all I really just don't have any interest in running the rat race.

Why not?

Thirsty fuckers have inflated the price of pussy to an astronomical hypothetical value which it's not even worth. Women are already turning sexual advances into rape now, even on the wealthy and powerful. It's time to crash the market and stay away from women. Not mock the men who are trying to correct this phenomenon.

Nothing better to do with my life.

Like these?

another statistic in finland's high suicide rate, waiting to happen. Get help before it's too late.

Have you tried taking a shower?

Because games are fun as fuck. Sometimes when I'm with my girlfriend, I catch myself wishing I was playing COD instead. Never during sex, but...yeah.

Nah the ones with the thick heel but you can't see it and it looks like an average shoe. Adds like 4+ inches. great if 5'7'' to go to about 6 ft

>COD

What do I need help in and what kind of help do I need in your opinion?
I'm feeling fine but that's just my own personal opinion.

This is a meme that doesn't work. List off some towns that do work to prove me wrong

you need help in being a man

Have you tried being taller?

A great many reasons.
Stop trying to place blame for immensely complicated paradigms on one thing or another.

What can I say? I became a normalfag.

Would be fine if men and women didn't mind living innawoods

Yeah that might work until you spend the night with someone.

Define 'man'.

Do your own research, here in the north west most small towns are conservative, pick any of them. I don't know where you live, go visit some small town fairs.

Oh, these ones

have a wife and family and protect and provide for them.

You will get old with just you video game collection and realize what a terrible waste your life has been

I’ll see you back here after your wife leaves you, takes the kids and roto-rooter’s your asshole in court. Keep living your delusion son. I’m comfy with my books and creative hobbies. Not all single men are fat bezitted vidya slobs. I simply refuse to play the game.

Birth. School. Spawn. Death.

No thanks.

>2 posts by this ID

Slide thread. Remember to report and sage.

This is the post of someone who lives in fear

Theyre giving up on the rigged 80/20 rule hypergamous chad worshipping society. If enough people do it society will collapse because there aren't anywhere near enough chads to keep things running on their own and women are notorious throughout time for not doing anything. If society collapses then the government will be forced to either mandate things to ensure things go back to normal or else chad and all his girls can have fun having no electricity food or water

No shit, there's like 10 of these threads every month for the past year. OPs probably think they're baiting people but they just give people shitpost gathering.

There are some MGTOW men who are already getting fucked by divorce courts. Not all of them are edgy teenagers who hate women.

I thought we were talking about wife material, not hookups user. Besides, she should like you for you after a dozen dates and you shouldn't be bringing her to bed before marriage anyway.

kek but really, just look them up. They really do look normal, not like fakes. It's like saying using shampoo and conditioner make it look like your hair is drawn or tattood on.

The average guy manifesto:
youtube.com/watch?v=VVQX5fegiqs

>20/80
That's a very delusional power fantasy. More than half of the people have some kind of spouses and they need work to support their families, others need work to simply support themselves and people who want everything to collapse are minority.

because society is garbage

when people say "you have no life", they mean "You don;t go to restaurants and house parties as much as me".

I don't even play video games and would rather stare at the wall and smoke weed all day than try to make friends. No I don't want to watch football, go overeat at a restaurant,get drunk and yell at a party, answer the "when are you guys going to have kids" nonsense, pretend to like peoples disgusting dogs, etc.

you cant go to jail or be murdered for playing vidya. yet.

I don't want to have a wife though. Kid, maybe.
It's a retarded notion that only way to have any value in your existence is passing your gene. How dull can your life be if your life is led by that single biological imperative. Not denying how fundamental and important it is for the continued existence of our species, obviously, but still.

That only applies to involvement unique hookups. Marriage is still outside the 80/20, but it shouldn't matter because only virgins are worth marrying anyway

>have a wife and family and protect and provide for them.
When does wanting kids stop becoming a mature choice and start being a selfish one? What if I don't think my genes should be passed on? Who is to say that that the more just decision isn't coming to terms with one's own incompetence?

No, you will get old and realize what a waste your young years were, taking care of a child just so it can grow up and be another human

You must first ask what does society offer to young men?

I don't go about taking a shit on your Mujahideen boards, Muhammed, so stop doing it here.

This unironically. Everyone wants to replace white men in movies, tv, workplace, history, and society so fuck it, we're leaving. Except the left came for video games too, so we woke up for a while to elect Trump.

>weed
Kill yourself

>last time i played golf i nearly wrapped a nine iron around someones head because i flew out my hands
truly a mans sport

>I'm 5'7, and average face, I never stood a chance, especially in chad country where even the """"nerds"""" are 6'2 and athletic.
Bullshit. Grow up, if you're fit and don't smell you can get laid easy.

Animals pass their genes on. As a man building a family you are literally creating the foundation of all society.

If it is too hard finding the right woman in finland, since scandinavia has become absolutely degenerate, go to a better place.

Why would I participate? The women don't want me, the leaders of my country are fine with replacing me with something brown from a different part of the planet and I get absolutely no reward for my work except for what I can buy for myself, as if I desired material things. There's nothing spiritual and no sense of belonging anywhere. At least my video games takes me on an adventure so that I can feel something other than material emptiness.

that only happens to guys that are losers from the start.

kek,
work 40 hours a week.
run and exercise in the morning. score about 250 usmc pft, in my 40s.
only great consumption is tires for my track cars.
wife will never leave, if she does i'm still well off with half my shit missing, and i'm single, fit, 6,2 nordic 9/10 facial aesthetics.

I can empathize with a young man not wanting to try. The media pushes a message that is very hostile towards you. Many people are nearly umbariable.

My advice. start exercising. If you can't do a 5k in under 22 mins you should feel really really bad.. honestly if you are young it should be around 20 mins at the most. Do pulls and pushups.

Find out what you love to do, become great at it. Don't worry about finding a woman, focus on something. Women are attracted to a man that is great at something, that has an interest.

>i flew out my hands
gay as fuck

already have children, none of it is a waste. I also don't live a consumerist lifestyle.

>you can get laid easy
Degenerate. Sex is for after marriage.

This. The game is rigged, walk away.