My gf just took her flight to study in another country. Last night she arrived at her host's house...

My gf just took her flight to study in another country. Last night she arrived at her host's house, and the hostess is having a second exchange student.

Due to some problems with the bed in the other room, the gf has to sleep in the same bed as the other exchange student, who is a guy. I told her she should sleep in the couch or at least use the other mattress from the broken bed to sleep on the floor (or have the other student do it), but she refused saying it would be cruel of her to let him sleep on the floor.

I can't sleep and I'm thinking all kinds of things. What should I do? I feel like I can't handle long distance relationships.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/olyaisa.eva/
youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just think about his penis going in and out of her, her pussy being filled with his seed..mmmmm sweet dreams

You have a Nazi flag but you let your woman lay down with another man, I suggest you take that off and post with your little cuck country flag, fucking faggot.

Answered your own question, can't handle long distance,just dump her ass for someone who won't abandon you

get cucked

but in all seriousness, I can only imgine your torment

nice blog fagget

stop making shit up and you will feel better.

I'm not lying.

But I love her.
We have been together for a long time and it's her dream to study in this university so we talked about it and I said I was ok with it if she comes visit every other month.

fucking lol @ long distance relationships.

End it and move on.

STALE PASTA

STALE PASTA

STALE PASTA

>What should I do?
Leave her. She cheated on you. Women are like this. I am sorry.

Kys.

Nazi, more like Cuckzi xD

Couldn’t have put it better

>letting your woman study

What kind of cuckold shit is this?

Also, the way she care about the not being "cruel" to the other guy, suggests that he is a CHAD

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

This

If it was really her dream to study, it would be nothing to just sleep on a broken couch for one night in order to pursue that dream.

Listen to yourself. She is in a bed with another man, what more do you need to know ?

Picture related to motivate you. If you wanna be like the master race, you can't let that happen.

>Could easily sleep on the couch/mattress on the floor
>Chooses the bed

Pretty obvious that you're getting cucked

A true Sup Forumsack. I salute you.

obvs b8 thread and memeflag

Sage and report slide threads

We have been together for so long, and I felt like giving it a chance.

Of course, you gave her a chance, she blew it by sleeping with another man.

>But I love her.
Faggot. Love is for your country.

Fucking hot. I’m sending my gf to foreign exchange study now

Fuck off and kys, she's already fucked him several times by now. This isn't your personal blog.

And doggos. Don't forget the doggos.

Third day in a row we have had this pasta...

Just because this might be real you're gonna get cucked. I suggest picking up drinking

Jesus, I grew up in that place

this. literally what the fuck is the point? if she doesn't want to be a wife and mother she is trash

things that never happened

This is bait, right? White boys actually allow this?

You don't have to believe it. I just needed help. I don't have many friends to count on.

Worst part of all is that everything I said is true, and I just realized why you guys think I'm lying. I get it now, the whole situation is so stupid it seems unbelievable.

I'll break up with her.

How can you not be tired with thoses cuck story fantaisies on Sup Forums is beyond me.

You made this thread a few days ago. Stop it

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for nice doggos.

You posted this the other day.

stop being in denial. its so painfully obvious

>I'll break up with her.
good man. things will be better for you in the long run

Hahahahaha!!

Shes probably going at it right now and I'm putting money on it that the hostess has joined in too.

So remember when you give her a kiss on the lips when she returns, that mouth has recently had another dick in there - covered in middle-aged hostess shit.

you're getting cucked buddy, my wifes only dream has ever been to be with me and have my children. That is the only kind of woman you should marry.

In case this is serious... user, what kind of woman you’re dating? I would never share a bed with a guy who isn’t my bf and the women I know think the same.

>My gf just took her flight to study in another country
If that wasn't enough to set you off, then...
>but she refused saying it would be cruel of her to let him sleep on the floor
Not exactly out of the kindness of her heart she saves this poor soul from sleeping on a mattress. any normal human would not have anything against sleeping temporarily on a matress on the floor, ever. She wants it to happen.

Yeah dude she out there to (((live the life))) just accept it and save yourself a lot of worrying

She will "put your relationship on hold" in a few months

instagram?

bait thread, this would never happen
sage

instagram.com/olyaisa.eva/

Sup Forums IS A POLITICS BOARD GOD DAMN IT

>not breaking up a soon as she went away

Are you mentally challenged? The exchange years abroad is where the girls turn into degenerates. 100% chance you are getting cucked. Preserve your honor and dump her now

Show your true flag SHOW IT

Is that your gf? Cause if it is, there is no way she isn't getting plowed as we type this.

It's sad, but the chance of anyone being loyal while they study overseas is pretty low. It wouldn't be fair to say that it's IMPOSSIBLE, but it's unlikely. How long is she gone for?

Additionally, if she really cared about you and respected you as a man/her boyfriend she would sleep on the floor of she had to. That's ridiculous. I'd be pretty concerned about your relationship of I was you

if your women is a whore it doesn't matter what you do.
if she isn't a whore she will not fuck him even if she sleeps in the same room.
problem is that you can't trust most of the women because 90% are whores.

dude she literally is in a bed with another man, it is over unless you take the cuckpill. You should have put your foot down and said no way in hell she was going to share a bed with another dude, too late now though

truest post

>Picture

I don't care what you wrote, just cumming into pants. Thank you

for 3 years. We made an arrangement where I visit her every month once.

>Is that your gf?
no thats not her

she's getting fucked as we speak. Had it happen twice.
Cry it out and move on, you should be good in around 3 months.

Again this copy pasta? how did it end up few days, and before that a week ago? also sage

>falling for obvious cuckposting

come the fuck on you faggots, sage this shit

>Had it happen twice.
story?

This is your gf now. Get over it user. Be a man and close with her.

Nice pasta m8
Also
>Dating a girl whose priority isn't being a mother
>Letting her sleep with another man
You're a faggot

>be in 2 year relationship
>she goes to university
>admits to fucking a few guys and I leave

>FEW MOMENTS LATER
>new gf
>goes to college the next town over
>gets drunk
>fucks a dude

such is life.

Your relationship is over. Despite the name, LDRs are not relationships. Eventually one of you will cheat. I suggest forgetting about her and slaying some strange.

in both cases, how did you find out? Its not like they easily admit cheating

I saw this thread like three days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8
I have a song for just such an occasion

Most of them get really uncomfortable when they fuck up, so if you arenot retarded you can detect when her behaviour changes.

why are there so many "facebook like" posts on Sup Forums, all about emotions, grief etc. !?
go to /soc/ or someplace else for your fucking gay drama bullshit

Are you by chance the Brazilian girl who married a German dude?

i see what you mean

Even if this is bait or copypasta, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t relate to politics. Men are expected to let their women do shit like this now. If a man broke up with a girl over this and she went to a site like plebbit to whine, there would be people calling the guy sexist and saying it’s current year.

>My gf just took her flight
>to study in another country
You mean your ex gf

>Nazi flag
>no friends
>just started University
>getting cucked immediately

White supremacists, everyone

Why are we still using meme flags, sage mod

No. I got told that I had to marry a german dude here in a thread a few weeks ago, however.

Get rid of her. If you allow this she'll keep pushing for more of it. Get rid of her. Block and delete her number. Find a woman who doesn't need to be told not to be a slag.

Was it the makedonia thread?

Story is funny but I'm calling BS. Unless your the biggest cuck on the planet. If it is true , Hahaha by the time she's done humping the entire host country at least you'll have a place to park a monster truck between her thighs.

>hurr hurr wite peopl

Getting cucked by whores is what could unite all races of men.

If she cared about you, her dream would have changed to accommodate you.

If she cared about you, she would have instantly found other sleeping arrangements.

I am 100% sure you would have done all of the above for her. She does not care about you. Regardless of if she sleeps with the other guy or not, you have been the cuck the whole time.

You should leave her, but be aware that you will probably be alone for the rest of your life.

This. Based frog.

You are a turd. If a girl changes city/country for ''''studies'''' means she want a fresh air (other cocks)

When my ex tryed the same thing with me i cosed immediatly the relationship.