PAY MY ALIMONY

PAY MY ALIMONY

fuck off shilltard

Based af. We need universal healthcare and enhanced government regulation TO PROTECT THE AVERAGE MAN! NOT THE RICH 1%. I keep saying this, but america is a country of retards, so whatever.

I wonder why his nice wife would divorce him?

he told literally everyone that she doesnt fuck him

This will be a
>1 post by this ID
thread

>290+ replies
>no real discussion
>just insults
>time wasted
>shills happy

Because she diesnt want to be terrorized by cringe nazi larpers shitting up his videos and sub reddit.

Get it?

What are you talking about? He's the Cicero of modern gaming. Bet he's smarter than you lol.

i mean look at the name of the pic, it's straight from a shill handbook:

"this is a picture of the youtuber boogie2988 and a screenshot from one of his videos to use as picture in a bait thread"

sage'd

Reported for sage bombing.
Enjoy your ban. This site is a forum for real discussion.

NO BOOGIE THE EXPERIMENT IS OVER AND YOURE OVERDUE FOR THE FURNACE

PAY FOR SURGERY!!!!

>muh jooz, muh red cross reports!
Pic related is you

fill me in for someone that doesn't give a fuck about entertainment media or why ever we should give a fuck about this fat fuck please?

I know he eats like a pig and expects tax money to pay for his bad health.
How long ago did he get married? I think I seen a image of a chick bragging on twater about no prenump........

Back in 2011 I think.

I fucking hate fat people

come at me bro, i'll fuck you up

is he the cuck who did the vid with molyneux this week?
i just listened to a minute of that
whaddacuck

Kike thread.

Technically, she’s been working a real job, and he’s been an unemployed shitbag.
For the sake of reality, she’d be the sole breadwinner and actually owe him alimony. I know he makes $$$$ because you asshats can’t stop watching his life transpire on social media, and watching his ads for mt. Dew and dorito blended drinks. Unless he’s sponsored by them, she owes him $ for supporting his fat ass for so many years.
Faggot. I hate you just because I know anything about that useless tub of lard. In a better world we would turn you both into compost for being so useless.

>Average man
>Not the rich
You do realize Boogie is a millionaire?

KEK stupid chink.

>kek flag
when the kikes call out the kikes

>chinese
>ban

Hahaha the more I scroll the more stupid you get you stupid chink moron.

>you became so inhuman that you're proud of this pic

KEK

>I wonder why his nice wife would divorce him?

Most likely because he hasn't changed his suicidal lifestyle and will be dead soon.
She's no longer willing to be his main enabler and wants to move away from final drama.