Civ Nats can be base-

Well he's right. America was never one ethnicity. And race isn't based on skin colour, but instead DNA and bone structure.

He's a Jew, he doesn't represent every CivNat

He' a cuckservative not a civnat you collectivist nazi cunt

america was always majority white ahmed. It wasn't until we started letting in Hispanics and began to allow racemixing that the 56% goblins where created.

Shapiro is only nationalist for Israel.

Pretty sure he'd care if his sisters khazar milkers got browned

He's right

Shapiro is a non self-hating Jew, which means that he isn’t even an ally of convenience, but a snake waiting to strike.

Unironically kill yourself. Culture is malleable, biology is not, and you can make a diamond out of a turd.

the only good kike is a dead kike

do civnats normally give a good damn about the browning of America?

I wouldn't even have a personal problem with him if he wasn't so blatantly dishonest in the way he treats cultural threats toward America and the way the treats those toward isreal. Either ethno-states have merit or they don't, no intellectual middle ground.

Leave it to the Jew to say something like this. But that date says this is old-news... So why do people even remotely think he's "based" months after the fact?

>shapiro
>civnat

are you actually retarded

I like ben shapiro. He makes fair arguments, and is intellectually honest

Civic Nationalism is ideologically Jewish.

Fuck Shapiro.

He's one of the biggest hypocrites on the right.

See

explain

fair enough, but I do like most of his other opinions. He tries to be intellectually honest, and in most cases, he is.

this.

also Ben Shapiro is an isreali nationalist lol

Dunno, I'm British, I can't speak for the burgers.
I believe a low level of immigration is ok. Less than 10% foreign born, preferably 5%, chosen for skill level and preferring euros/saffas/burgers over others.
I'd ban Islam entirely. Pakis are a scourge. Basically I'm racist but if I was in charge I wouldn't make an ethnostate, it's too restrictive and you get all that "x is not really white" shit.

Sauce pls

What is white? People with skin colour that is white as A4 paper? Please elaborate.

Israel isn't an ethno state.

No one cares until their neighborhood is the one turning brown. Then suddenly its a big deal.

people who are Caucasian

yeah just ignore the fact that you have to over 40% Jewish to live in Israel

Ask him what he would think of the browning of Israel if the citizens remained proud nationalist israelies, and remained jewish.

So that literally everyone from Ireland to Punjabi, India?

Are you talking about Jewish as in religion? As for ethnicity, Israel has Israelites, Palestinian, Ashkenazis, Arabs, and Egyptians. There are even Slavs there who escaped USSR

((( ben shapiro)))

Read a book you mongrel.

As always.

>hahaha jewish hahaha
kys unfunny nig

The typical mind of the average right wing extremist goblin
Hurr durr dem sozalast kill u cuntry

Hopeyou subhumans will all die in the hellfire

>white