White men will settle for this

White men will settle for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzICVSqfUpw
youtu.be/stIeLxdbeIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically yes I will. White women are repulsive to me now

Iwonder why goim

i googled "russian woman" and they were all so ugly, i couldn't decide which picture to pick to mock you properly

sage'd

How come she's not black?

>White men
>beta soy boy cucks who betray their race for a gook

Pick one

Love is love

You're probably half Russian given that all the non-cucked German men were killed off in WW2 leaving your women to get raped by millions of big soviet invader cocks.

I ACTUALLY HAVE TO HAVE AN OPERATION NEXT MONTH FROM A CHINESE DOCTOR IMPORTED IN HERE

HOW FUCKED AM I?

>AUSIS KEKOLD
youtube.com/watch?v=WzICVSqfUpw

Muhamad, what are you so triggered about? You're not really "asian" anyway.

The only white woman that was ok for me was countess elizabeth bathory and she died. So now it's just this asian with her nice lips.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I get that he's a soy boy but common you're supposed to get the hot ones if you're white.

rip

This desu. Although mine is Korean and looks nothing like the one in op. White women are a lost cause.

So what did she found weird?

>make me cringe
I double dare you mf.

>finds pic related repulsive
>will settle for an orangutan in OP's pic

t.beta cuck faglord

>settle for filthy Chinese

Sorry, its Nip or bust. If you are going to accept a wife from the far east accept only the best.

>Implying Russian men will not settle for a chink wife
You're delusional.

U WAN EGG RAWL?
U WAN A#1 FUCKY?

I saw one of these videos a while ago and was looking for it to tell pol but there was a deluge of pro china crap. yea I couldn't believe that guy married such an ugly chink

Some isn't loyal to their race! You rather run than fight and help form a solution to the problem. You're not a a conservative let alone a man.

You will feel fine but then get sick again an hour later.

daily reminder that asians are so easy that its beta to get them

Also eastern Russians are literal chinks

Maybe in bed he puts some mask on her and her body compensates for it? I seriously have a very low bar, but even drunk that would be pushing it

Hot desu

>56% orc goblin irish italian german wallmart lard mc fuck nugget
>white
Lmao, nice joke krokodil

I’m white and I would never settle for some disgusting gook whore. So I guess white men won’t settle for that

This is not true. Russians (ethnic) are Russian. What you mean is Rossiyani (citizens of Russia, chances are you probably haven't heard of the term but it's official here) that are native to Siberia and Far East.
Sure, mixing takes places, but Russians are Russians.

As soon as you take her to a western country, she will become a whore.

I love the idea that you both think I'm german because of the flag and because of your inability to understand how computers work

EXPLAIN TO ME THO, WHAT KIND OF CHECKS DO THEY DO TO MAKE SURE THAT HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING BEFORE JUST COMING HERE AND CUTTING OPEN AMERICANS

LIKE HE HAS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING OR SOMETHING RIGHT THEY DON'T JUST LET ANYONE CROSS THE BORDER AND START CHOPPING PEOPLE UP?

> it’s ok user I’m traditional I only had 10 boyfriends

>i googled "russian woman" and they were all so ugly
t. Mehmet

never betray the race.

keep the hyperborian lineage going. any nonwhite genes will always dominate your own. the only way to make white kids is with white women and white men

Asian women are superior to white women. I pity white men. You have to settle for a morbidly obese lesbian feminist Marxist retards with PhDs in Queer Liberation Studies covered with rainbow dyed dreadlocks and facial piercings and tattoos wearing combat boots who will bark orders at you and divorce you and steal your children and brainwash them to cut their dicks off or turn their vaginas into Frankenstein sausages and use the courts to rape you of your wealth until you commit suicide . You don't know what you're missing.

>I love the idea that you both think I'm german
But my whole point was that I DON'T think that you're german, Muhamad.

>your inability to understand how computers work
You probably can't even install gentoo, faglord.

I'm going Latina. They cook and clean and are fertile

What a beauty.

asian girl will cheat on you with other asians.

Mfw blacks are called monkeys not Asians

>HEY DON'T JUST LET ANYONE CROSS THE BORDER AND START CHOPPING PEOPLE UP?

Why not? They let Jews do it.

Very extremist post, apologize immediately.

Ruskies are asians too, true

>flag
Holy shit I thought it was just a meme. Very sad that its true!

Only cucks settle for non virgins and women above 30.

These two youtubers look better

as long as theres one diamond in the rough, its worthy to keep finding her

My apologies Syrian

Probably better than Dr Tyberius the diversity hire

Good luck waking up with no arms and legs and a footprint on your forehead after all those 4 Chan Chink posts.
Hahaha"me Chinese me not nice , me cut off your body parts and feed them to our mice "
Bye bye arms n legs.
Think of the upside, maybe you'll get a really nice therapy doggo .

t. cuckold

i believe asians are evolved blacks

White gene not well spent youtu.be/stIeLxdbeIE

you're already dead.

every time I see this I assume it's a poorly drawn Naruto x Hinata fanfic

>White men will settle for this

t. schlomo

>me Chinese me not nice
me like dog meat me like rice!

Jesus, if he was black I would have had a panic attack

good. whites are cucking themselves out of existence.

white man + non white woman = non white child.

i strongly encourage white men to race mix

>diamond in the rough
>women
Off yourself simp.

the fact that this was drawn by an angry hapa makes it all the better

First world countries are the most expensive to raise a child in. Thats why we are loosing the population growth race.

This is basically: "Support the jew system - the post"

White women are all trash, coal burning degenerate whores, they deserve to be raped and killed by niggers and Arabs. I feel no pity nor remorse for every dead/ raped white whore

How does she even breathe with literally no nasal bridge?

>that flat mongoloid face
Nope. I've stepped over better looking women just to find a corner to jack off in.

I wonder what ethnicity the author of this post is...

This

Western women are so fucking brainwashed by jew media that it's not worth it. Get an imported model from another country, where women know their place

sorry i cant take the soyboy introducing the video

“Dating an Asian is just like hiring a Prositute except you pay in coach bags”

>as long as there is one good girl in a sea of whores, is worth the time to look for her
> cuck
what?

Why does it look like an ape? Chinese are not supposed to be niggers.

She just gets that shape when she breaths in. When she breaths out it goes back to normal.
Different species different adaptations.

>WHAT KIND OF CHECKS DO THEY DO TO MAKE SURE THAT HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING BEFORE JUST COMING HERE AND CUTTING OPEN AMERICANS
affirmative action welfare checks

When I was in the emergency room a few years ago, it was a black nurse who was actually the most helpful and sympathetic. The white nurses showed no sympathy and one of them even berated me because I was constantly in pain, as if I was inconveniencing her, and she did it with a goddamn smile on her face.

Yah but what's up with you guys ( Japs) and Bukakke ? Why do like your women smothered & covered in cum ? Kinda gay isn't it ? I don't get it . Have you not recovered from the world's biggest curb stomping ever ? So you pollute your own women so we won't punish Fuck then AGAIN?

Eastern European you mean?

They should settle for this instead.

>those ape-like cheekbones and jawline
did chinks ever evolve at all

bukkake is an ancient japanese tradition.

Americans probably shouldn't talk shit about fetishes, when they themselves like watching animals fuck white girls.

>Asian is a single race
>European is a single race

>black
>nurse

YEAH THAT IS GREAT BUT GETTING CUT OPEN BY TYRONE BECAUSE HE IS "NICE" REALLY NOT EXACTLY THE SAME FUCKING THING YOU MORON

NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE A FUCKING ROCKET SCIENTIST WHO CRASHES SHIT INTO THE LOCAL CITY BECAUSE OF HIS GOOD HEART AND KIND SPIRIT

She doesn't look half bad. A bit too swarthy for me, but maybe she has light nipples.

>German goo girls

2 ez

>animals
>niggers
Pick one.

>men
OP is a faggot
Faggot (not a man) telling "white men" what they settle for.....

why don't you go lick you shit off your boyfriends dick.
/thread

Well that is a perfect summation

Picked both, sue me.

I plan to get myself a Slavic or Baltic wife; if not, I'll simply die alone.

sex bots are the future

flat faced chinks are gross

What the hell has he done to his dick?