#MyBordersMyChoice: POSTER PRINTING EDITION

OBJECTIVE:
Subvert feminist slogans to redpill normies on immigration, especially women.

IDEA:
Citizens collectively own a country just like a family owns a home & a person owns his or her body.
Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd & wrong as being forced to accept them in your home, or inside yourself (rape).

PRE-JAN 14: ONLINE DEPLOYMENT:
MEMES: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
Keep baking & bumping generals.
Keep spreading the memes on the_donald, twitter, etc: build hype & numbers for IRL deployment.
Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional slogans for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle
Popular tweets to RT (Sup Forums News, Millennial Woes, Peter Sweden, etc): pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq
Front page of The_Donald has been reached (they have the numbers to help): redd dot it/7inyof

JAN 14: IRL DEPLOYMENT:
OFFICIAL PDF WEBSITE: 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
Posters go up on Jan 14th at night (Sunday) on campuses across the planet. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Students & profs should be back from holidays by then & Sunday night will be a quiet time for posting.
Anywhere on campuses & public spaces is good but bonus points for feminism-related areas:
women's & gender studies departments, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
Preliminary testing already caused outrage:
twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/941457949574287360
IOTBW is also a good proof of concept.

OLD: IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are Soros-paid leftist shills trying to ruin the operation.
It is pointless & bad PR to do anything illegal.
The point is to have maximum contrast between how evil the fake news portrays these posters & how truthful they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. DO NOT ADD LINKS. REMOVE ALL NON-OFFICIAL POSTERS YOU SEE IRL.

Godspeed anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq
euobserver.com/justice/138398
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leftypol is planning a shill raid, seen from their discords. This is proof of the effectiveness of this campaign.
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
IGNORE ALL SHILLS & KEEP BROADCASTING THESE COUNTER-SHILL MESSAGES DURING THEIR RAID

USA color PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf

All other countries:

Meme images for online spread:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

Popular tweets to RT:
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

>Sweden mentioned

suspiciously automatic reply like last time

Bump

Bump

bmap

Bump

I like this.

any mad screencaps yet?

IOTBW is still better and incomplete. I feel like we should still focusing our efforts on that until we are SURE society is numb too it. Thoughts?

fuck lol they are mad

Laughing at alt right cucklets and their gay campaigns. “Subverting feminism” lmao fucking pathetic

I agree that we should hammer IOTBW till society is numb too it. It has proven to be extremely effective, and above reproach - and it's successfully moving the Overton window.

But can we hammer both? Imagine scrambling leftist heads that much

just alternate. the best way to keep them on their heels is to not allow them time for a counter, but let them waste time trying to think of one. Sup Forumss ADHD is one of its greatest stranths

t. someone doing nothing at all to help fight Marxism and criticizing others who are out of jealousy and bitterness

Slovene bros WE needs this against Croatia they have to respect the ruling, we didn't waste millions of euros for Ante to fuck around proofs euobserver.com/justice/138398

Laughing at all the snowflake SJW that still just don’t get it.
Who’s the president again, faggot? Meme magic is real, and you’re going down like a transvestite hooker on Al Franken.

Putting up a few IOTBW flyers tonight in some working-class white neighborhoods tonight. Not too much. Just 10 or 11 here and there. Wish me luck. I'll want to see some more threads and responses on this newer campaign before I start printing this stuff. We always need to consider our campaigns before going through with them. In my opinion, this looks like it could go one way or the other. IOTBW was good because there was literally no way the left could argue against it without doing mental hoops around their anti-whiteness. I like ideas however.

>checked
Top meme my leaf. We will spare you on the day of the rake

why the weird face on America?

Borders are a not science based. Borders are for keeping safe white men and their wealth from their slave labor

Disgusting and defective. Kill it!!!
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fucking KEK! It's so simple it's brilliant.

America is a little sissy butch now.

Hand needs to be brown

Lmao

this shit is the leftypol raid

this for sure

Just thought I'd bump a fantastic thread. Good luck, anons!

There's a month between now and this campaign. Just keep hammering IOTBW for a month if you want. I think by then it would be a good time for a fresh idea to get out.

clip art memes, wall of text memes, loads of THIS IS AWESOME KEK replies in a few minutes.
fucking cringe lads, try harder

The original planning threads were popular. There's just not much new to discuss. It's another idea that immediately triggered a response from the left and leftypol so I think it's got merit.

link to threads?

this looks like an attempt to expose pol related twitter accounts before the banwave next week

I didn't save them. This isn't new, though. There were lots of anons in those and they made dozens of these for different countries. I'm not worried about this exposing Twitter accounts any more than any other meme. Nothing can top IOTBW but this is a solid idea.

Bumping a noble cause. Do we have infographics of DIY propaganda stickers?

Bump

I'll make the general shorter next time, and include links to all the previous ones.

This is a brilliant idea.

Haven't been here for a while. Is this new action?

Godspeed user, thanks for keeping IOTBW going. I'll include more pics of MBMC posters, big tweets and reactions in the next general, and links to previous ones. You're right we do need to expose it more & strategize to get people on board.

Thanks user, yes very new.
Check the PDF website, it has printable versions for Germany (and basically every other European country).

Thank you! God speed

another excellent campaign

Bump

These are fairly funny.

Unfortunately it's the middle of winter and exams. Not many people will be out to see the posters if I put them out now.

>Peter Sweden
>>Sweden mentioned

Try creating a thread that just says "Sweden"

It's still a great idea. I just think the threads won't be as active because there's not much new to report on it. You should continue to make them to keep awareness up and let more anons see it and come on board.

what's the point of this bot?

I know, that's why Jan 14 is probably the earliest good date - people will be back on campuses, and it's a Sunday night for uninterrupted posting

Bump

BUMP

SEND THEM BACK

Pennysylvania Patriot killing it on Tumblr - make an account and support this madman

discord for #MyBordersMyChoice

discord gg 7aCCgeJ

BORDER ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT

"Border acceptance" is very unclear user

"LOVE MY BORDERS"?

border affirmation?
border respect?
border advocacy?

I like "border respect".

RESPECT MY BORDERS!

That sounds like the complete fucking opposite

Printed posters ready to post!

Well hello liveslowdie :)

What the fuck mate, are you over 40?

Actual hasthtag: #neinheisstnein

No ya cunt, lmao

Whhat an odd question

Bump

Yea but keep the English one too, use both - we want them to know this is a global event

Sweden looks like Marge Simpson.

Yes, but USA belongs to POC who built it. POC want open borders. Everyone welcome in USA.

Just remember that all printers have a unique set of yellow dots they use so putting up anything really bad can easily get you in trouble (not that this is bad)

Europeans aren't welcome in USA.

Yea you're right this isn't bad, and they won't bother pursuing people who put them up - because no crime was committed

This. "Whites" must GFTO to Greenland.

DELET THIS!!!!!!!

Kek
That's just the shape and color of it, not much anyone can do

What day do we do it? January 14th?

>not much anyone can do
The Muslims will change the flag soon enough.

Yes, during the holidays won't work because nobody will be on campus, and Jan 14 is the earliest Sunday when most people will be back (Sunday night for quiet, uninterrupted posting)

Good work leaf.

Thanks user. 8ch thinks Jan 14 is too far away, that we'll lose momentum and give the enemy a chance to prepare a countermeasure. I think we can keep momentum, but the countermeasure thing sounds possible (although most people will be busy with the holidays including the enemy). But I don't think we can go earlier than Jan 14. What do other anons think?

you fucks are quickly becoming more hated than Turkey in this board.

And us

>mfw this America is gone

Tfw u sold us most of the missiles that sunk bong ships

bump
keep printing anons, PDFs here:

kek I didn't know that
serves the right for being cunts to Hitler

Now post your face when you realize those are the people who killed it.

Kek

>ITS OK TO BE WHITE

>NO MEANS NO

>ITS OK TO BE WHITE

Someone needs to lay these redpills on the land.

here are the previous threads, this op had a lot of momentum at first:
it's slowing down a bit now but we can pick it back up
this one tweet got 1.1K RTs & 2.5K likes:
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
and the IRL test was successful:

Keep up the good work op. Maybe let mlpol.net know too

lmao wtf is that board?

>7aCCgeJ
are we sure discord isn't a honeypot? I heard from a friend that doesnt even want it on their computer because supposedly china has the right to datamine it

best part is pinkie is half jewish illigitmate child.

trim link you trollposter