This anime wasn't even sad but I'm crying. What gives?

This anime wasn't even sad but I'm crying. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kn0ng7rZcHk
youtube.com/watch?v=rpGbj32qnJE
a.pomf.cat/xflont.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=CTbFBvUifNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking faggot who love moeshit?

Healing.

youtu.be/Kn0ng7rZcHk

You're an easily manipulated fool.

Because you wonder, after a long year full of happy and memorable moments, will the girls ever experience friendship like that ever again?

And you know you never will, and never had the chance to spend a peaceul time with people who care about you either.

I cried when Renge learned how to ride a bike.

I cried when Renge's heart broke in real time and you had no choice but watch as her world came to a crashing halt.
Her friend then sends her a letter and that made it all better.

Sounds like you have a bad case of being a little bitch.

This girl isn't even promiscuous but I'm erect. What gives?

You're a faggot that enjoys boring anime.

You realized that you will never cum inside of her.

rude

this

You have good taste in anime, and can appreciate the beauty of NNB.

She's so lewd without realizing it.

When will Hotaru pound Koma-senpai's mochi?

Why is this girl on the enjo kosai ranks every year?

Babby's first realization that he'll never be as happy as a little girl

It's okay I've had that experience too

>ESL shitskin
>hates moeshit
No fucking way.

Post webm. We must relive the moment over and over.

>This anime wasn't even sad but I'm crying. What gives?
in your teenage years, you do what you like because you have no responsibilities and no emotional baggage
in your 20s, you're trying to figure out who you are while others try to hammer you over the head telling you who they think you are
in your 30s you realize you were a dumbass for trying to please all those people during your 20s, and go back to liking the things you used to like as a teenager without giving a shit what others think
in your 40s you start to see all the puppeteer strings, and all the systems of control in society, you let them all go, and you realize enjoying the simple things in life is ok, and they're the true treasures, and worth more than all the money in the world

Get your levels checked.

I can't unsee that she's pinching her own nipples

>pale ass cracker
>loves moeshit
Dave-kun, I can smell you're BO from here.

Why do ESL faggots think they can post on Sup Forums?

that's called Faith Hilling

holy shit this is too good. It's ridiculous how much of an impact this anime had on my soul. I think somehow this anime will probably end up in my top feels anime.

Not because anyone died or because someone was denied justice, but because this show gives you a glimpse of what a real peaceful life could actually be. The cute characters are fun and all but the imagery and music sewn together in this show make those serious scenes magical.

Despite this being such a simple show about mostly nothing.

Faggot

>Faggot
What a trashy thing to say. What an absolutely garbage post.

This is all your contribution to the thread? Do you think this is a proper reply, a proper contribution to the discussion at hand? Do you think your post added anything to the value of the constantly accumulating cultural heritage of this board?

Think again, friend. I'll report this to the mods for violation of the rules. Take the ban to think about your role in this community. Are you a really a giver? Do you really enrich the lives of the people you come in contact with here? Or are you just a nuisance, a rusty, annoying out-of-tone voice in the background?

Use this opportunity to change your hear, especially your attitude towards your fellow men in every little aspect of life. We are all here to help each other, not to bring each other down.

Take a break man, and change for the better!

It helped me get over my PTSD

Fuck off burger shounenfag.

tadaima

Dagashi-ya's pause as she realizes that Renge is growing up is devastating

>dumb brown person thinks he can insult someone by calling attention to their whiteness
I know you "people" can't help being retarded but damn...

Imagine a world without jews

delet

>based on my personal experience please take this as a grain of salt

In a perfect world

>Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

>that heart on Konomi's stockings

Why are healing anime the best anime?
And what the fucked happened in my life, that i now love this boring ass shit?

That's a leaf, user.

People who just respond with "rude" to something are basiclly the biggest bitch fags in real life who use this board.

Looks like it but nope. It shows her walking around with them.

Hope you're watching Demi-chan this season.

Wow, even better!

>Hope you're watching Demi-chan this season.
I've read the manga. Didn't had any time to watch it, though but it's on my list.

>And what the fucked happened in my life, that i now love this boring ass shit?
You grew up. Maybe got a job, or have to study. You realised that the responsibilities are piling up and that your child days are over, where your only concern was school. You get stressed out and need something to relax. Maybe to bring you back to that good old childhood-feeling. That's why you like these healing anime. Just lean back and relax. They don't want you to think to hard or to stress your brain with action. And for a short moment, your crippling depression fades away and the thoughts of killing yourself disappear.

>Hope you're watching Demi-chan this season.
Is it actually a healing anime? I haven't seen it, I normally don't watch any supernatural shows.

>That's all for today

That's depressingly true.

>This anime wasn't even sad

Yeah, it's got the super chill pace and light comedy as well as those really sweet sentimental moments. I think you'd like it.

It's fucking great user you should watch it

This episode was really powerful considering it was probably the first time Renge had ever seen another kid her own age. I hadn't really considered until that point how kids in her situation would probably get lonely for the company of others their own age.

It's just a good thing she has Nattsun who is at least mentally the same age as her.

While it doesn't have the same "focus" as Non Non Biyori because of the different type of cast members, it still has the same kind of atmosphere that leaves an innocent smile on your face after every episode. Since it seeems that you'll have to catch up, try not to marathon it. Iyashikei anime are never really meant to be marathoned.

Hotaru is an elementary school student with a body made for breeding, that's why.

No, it's shit.

I showed my mom this song, and she actually cried at how beautiful it was. She didn't even know anything about the show, or the scene from which it came.
youtube.com/watch?v=rpGbj32qnJE

>I showed my mom this song, and she actually cried at how beautiful it was.
Wow, you're mom is such a faggot, holy shit.

>recorder starts playing

>not posting superior ren-chon version
a.pomf.cat/xflont.mp3

If everyone in the world listened to this shows EDs there would be no wars.

>superior ren-chon version
It's great in context, but since she didn't have that I decided it would be better to go with the recorderless version.

Nah, just a decent person who doesn't appreciate rudeness. What are you going to do about it? Nothing lol

Pot, meet kettle.

>still haven't watched the latest ova

I don't even know what I'm saving it for. I know I'll want more when that will be it

you should watch it

Popura-chan?

Do you think about the whole rural diaspora subtext at all? To me that makes the show even more bittersweet, the idea that these are the last students that will ever attend the school. Sort of gives it a YKK vibe.

It wasn't as good as the Okinawa OVA, in my opinion, but still worth watching.

I watched some NNB with my mom and she said it reminded her of Charlie Brown. I think that was a good comparison.

Time travel with me, you guys.

Pretty appropriate, except in NNB the kids are all lovely and don't constantly shit on each other like real kids, and the adults actually have some presence. But they both have a similar sort of nostalgia.

Spinoff series about the older girls when?

Ayane Sakura's voice gets me going like almost no other seiyuu does. Hnng. Her voice makes me wanna speak Japanese.

Her smug character in WIXOSS gave me boneritis

The OPs do it to me. Can't tell if they're happy or sad tears.

I want more natsun-shinkansen scenes

It's cute to think they used to have the kind of relationship Renge and Nattsun have now. Kind of like Nattsun paying back the favour by taking on the big sister role.

Nostalgy.

not sure about a spinoff but at least the newest chapter focuses on Konomi and her friend

That Bike episode would bring anyone to tears, Jesus.

>your crippling depression fades away and the thoughts of killing yourself disappear.
I was with you until the end. I'm not that much of a pussy lmao

Grow thicker skin, faggot

Fun duo, one of my favourite segments

Capitalism was a mistake.

bump

You know you're short when your friend looks for you under a vending machine.

The best part of that episode is how Komari claims to be 140cm earlier in the episode, and the lost and found describes her as being 130cm.

Nice. Is there a tag for it on pixiv?

You all better buy her so they make the rest of the girls.

this

thanks user, I'm feel worse now

This anime wasn't even that bad but I'm sleeping. What gives?

youtube.com/watch?v=CTbFBvUifNI

Hmm

Rude.

>Koma-chan from NNB
>Popura from Working
>Hinata from YnS
Why does Kana Asumi only voice terrible characters?

Hinata is the best Yama though