Why wont the United States invade Venezuela for oil and to overthrow Maduro?

Why wont the United States invade Venezuela for oil and to overthrow Maduro?
It shouldn't be that hard and also they would be doing a favor for the venezuelan people.

They should invade Rio de Janegro

it doesn't have THAT much oil to make it worthwhile like the middle east. South america is arid oil wise

Like they did with Libya? Nice try...

Are you also brazilian?
I've never seen anyone outside of Brazil to use "Rio de Janegro" hahaahaha

Why not invade Mexico to get rid of Mexican gangs instead? This way, some Mexicans would go back to their home country since it would be safer now.

Just nuke the whole Latin America, oil isn’t that important anymore (the Iraq invasion wasn’t for oil but Israel 100%)

I'd rather we didn't get involved in yet another war desu. It would be better if we just sent weapons to the right wing groups there. If you go back to the old cold war days, the USSR was much more effective at these kinds of things, because they seldom ever got directly involved.

We don't liberate or do favors unless Israel tells us to.

It's totally fucked.

You must be dumb, Brazilian.
Put Bolsonaro in power and call dig on Venezuelan oil and qt refugees.

That's why your country suck balls

Then have europoors bitch and moan about muh American imperialism? No thanks, I suggest we withdraw from the world stage and let this fuckers handle business on their own. With help from a beloved China and Russia of course

Ignore Akmed

Is there even a right wing movement in Venezuela? I don't think so.

Bolsonaro is growing more and more in popularity and i believe he has serious chances of winning the elections in 2018 hopefully

From what I've seen, there are a lot of anti government people there now. I guess that counts as "right wing."

Their oil is shitty sulfur crap. He have shitloads of oil here. We don’t need you lazy commie fucks, we already have California for that.

U.S wants to maintain Latin American CIA vassal narco-states.

cheap labor and resources.

We don’t need the oil and we have a huge surplus of beaners as it is. No thanks.

Good, cause if he doesn't win (or Godforbid Lula wins again) nor you guys win the World Cup (or at least get revenge for the 7-1) Brazil doesn't have a future

Lula will likely not be allowed to run next year due to his trial

It's not about safety it's about gibs.

But that defeat the whole purpose of Bolsonaros rise. He have to beat Lula in order to make a point. (And in order to cause all those lefty-mass suicides) It's kinda like Trump v Clit. It wouldn't be the same if it was Trump v the Berns.
But yeah, Godspeed huebro. With a little fashy the br will look better

>Why wont the United States invade Venezuela for oil and to overthrow Maduro?
Because Israel has no interest there desu

This
CIA is the biggest danger to the American people, always has been.
If Google was caught doing the things the CIA does and blundering as badly as the CIA does, every Google exec would be executed by firing squad and all its employees given life sentences.
The CIA is the single biggest disgrace in human history since Robespierre.

This isn't even close to reality, but ok whatever you gotta tell yourself.

we dont wanna tarnish obamas legacy

We would, except liberal hippie faggots would berate us for being "imperialistic" and for attacking a "sovereign nation", despite that nation being in fucking shambles.
Same deal with Haiti. No one wants to invade and take over because then they'll be called racists.

>American education

Only if you go in first. We will provide air support and jew bucks but we are out of the unilateral regime change biz.

Wasn't Patagonia and the Falklands good clay? Also heard there is some good clay in parts of Uruguay and Brazil.
I say we should keep all optios on the table. North America is going to hell and the moslem hoards will eventually overwhelm Europe, then where will the white race go? Mars?

I hope it's Mars. We could stage a massive crusade against earth in a century or two after settling in the white planet.

We're through with the invasion game. From now on its just gonna be drone strikes.

Why don't you invade them?