Anime of the season

>anime of the season
>OP of the season
>ED of the season
How the fuck do they do it every time? Is there anything that can stop KyoAni?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vk4NJ2UufY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP of the season
That's Minami Kamakura Koukou Jitensha-bu

You act surprised, no one with over 1500 shows under their belt would ever doubt KyoAni.

While it is indeed nice to see that KyoAni has finally learned how to make a decent anime, O don't think this can be considered anime of the season by any means

>anime of the season
ACCA
>OP of the season
Rakugo
>ED of the season
ACCA

Worst koni show, hyouka level.

Even worse, it's Phantom World level.

Why the fuck do you people attribute a good show to the entire studio?
This show it only good because Takemoto is directing it, you fucking idiots.

>OP of the season
>crap vocals and half the animation is super cheap filler
I'm having fun with the show, but don;t pretend it's something it's not.

>people trying to act like kobayashi isn't season best

WRONG

It's worthy of being in my top three if that makes you feel any better

Kemono Friends is aots. This has been decided already.

back to /y/

I've been watching anime since the mid-eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara and smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all. I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

A metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality and fitting in with society's expectations, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

>"I like my anime with old and mature gentlemen like myself"

>ED of the season
Wrong sir.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vk4NJ2UufY

What did he mean by this?

Reminder

It's already AOTY solely because of the Kanna and Saikawa duo

This show is shit. If you like it, you're a shit eater.

>OP of the season
ACCA
>ED of the season
Kuzu no Honkai

I like Konosuba's ED.

Fight me you cunt.

Where and when.

I was in a good mood you asshole

>ywn have a Kobayashi to hug/marry

That edit of Kobayashi in a wedding dress getd my kokoro going

you at least could try

>ED of the season
Nyanko Days.

>tfw GodAni does it again

JUST LET TRIGGER HAVE A TURN

JUST LET THEM HAVE ONE AOTS

PLEASE

>ACCA anything besides best OP

the show is fun and all but this show is pretty lazy and has mediocre writing. You're the kind of person that gets people to hate shows like ping pong or rakugo

I loved the LWA OVAs, but the TV series just feels different.
Not in a terrible way, but not in a good way either.

LWA is too avant-garde for the simpleminded regular jap to comprehend.

>anime of the season

stop

>A metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality and fitting in with society's expectations, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE
Truly the Madoka of our times

It's not that hard with
>we fucked up season 2 now we reboot it
>generic harem anime 1,2,&3
The only one that competes would be protag gets sent to a rpg #3

yeah, this. the characters are still great but it is still lacking the charm the ova had.

I like Maid Dragon, but Phantom World was shit, user

>AOTS
>Cant even beat quality DEEN and hitler loli

>mfw I found the manga creator's other shit on sadpanda

I agree Dragon maid is anime of the season

It's just another fluffy KyoAni show about nothing that won't have lasting impact.

Kyoani got lucky this season. This is the first actually funny and entertaining anime that Kyoani has made in years

Rakugo >>>>> Choragon Maido >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LWA

>Is there anything that can stop KyoAni?
Yeah, loli sexualization, as they cut evethying risque of Kanna so far, and today's episode will finish the work.

>/u/shit
>AOTS in any way

Nah, but stay delusional.

But the real surprising thing here isn't that KyoAni made a fine anime. It's that they elevated 4/10 manga AT BEST into something good.

sangatsu > all

sangatsu is last season and a close second behind Rakugo anyway

>/u/shit
Except it's not. And if you can't enjoy yuri, you're either homosexual man, or a fucking woman, so nobody cares.

>shows without nice girls
>best anything
Fuck off.

Yuri is just regular romance/romcom made boring and with girls. It's fucking garbage. This one is only popu lar because it has a sexual loli and a monstergirl gimmick, it is otherwise run of the mill yuri shit.

>sangatsu
>no nice girls
Retard

Nice girls are literally half the plot of sangatsu

Kyouko will become nice when she grows up a bit too

It literally has no nice girls.
There was the guy's older sister and the an old hag sister of the three who gets actual attention to their looks, and then a lazily drawn ugly stick who is never depicted attractive to any degree, and a non-humanoid literal potato.

You're clearly deaf, OP.

The man with taste.

Girls are more than their looks

>and a non-humanoid literal potato
Wow, now you're bullying a 4 year old

Kill yourself literal cancer.

Kanna is not to be sexualized.

>Girls are more than their looks
Anime is a visual medium.
Fuck off casual/fujoshi, whichever you are.

Kemono Friends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rakugo > *

>it has a sexual loli
It doesn't, actually, KyoAni is covering bases cutting out her sexualization.

>anime should only provide waifubait and cheap fanservice
No, kill yourself.

>Watching anime for its story is for casual only
Eat shit, Moefaggot.

maidragon is absolute crap tho. Also a flop.

>if we draw ugly girls as lazy fags it's all good
Please fuck off. Especially when they can draw well when they want, but apparently, Momo and Hina are too shitty to put effort into.

>this begging falseflagging

Nobody who's a fan of Trigger would use the word 'godani'

Being plain is part of Hina's character

Reminder that she can just make Kobayashi immortal with literal magic.

Fafnir has a ring in his hoard that grants immortality specifically, in fact, though it's cursed and she wouldn't be able to take it back off if for some stupid reason she wanted to die.

But even sales-wise, LWA won.

Kobayashi
>***,334位/***,334位 (***,726 pt) [*,*23予約] 2017/03/15 小林さんちのメイドラゴン 1 [Blu-ray]
>**1,052位/***,986位 (***,361 pt) [*,*25予約] 2017/03/15 【Amazon.co.jp限定】小林さんちのメイドラゴン 1(全巻購入特典:全巻収納BOX引換シリアルコード付) [Blu-ray]

LWA
>***,886位/***,830位 (***,871 pt) [*,**3予約] 2017/04/19 TVアニメ「リトルウィッチアカデミア」Vol.1 Blu-ray (初回生産限定版)
>**1,433位/**1,228位 (***,368 pt) [*,**5予約] 2017/04/19 【Amazon.co.jp限定】TVアニメ「リトルウィッチアカデミア」Vol.1 Blu-ray (初回生産限定版) (全巻購入特典:「描き下ろしキャンバスアート サイズ:F4(アッコ、ロッテ、スーシィ)」&「 復刻版シャリオカード収納ファイル」引換シリアルコード付)

Note that Kobayashi only has 28 days left until release, while LWA has 60 days, and it's still leading at the moment.

Doesn't mean they have to draw her like a stick.
Even the manga can do it right, but anime is too obsessed with boobs of older sister and don't care about Hina.

eternity is a very long time. I would rather be dead by the time I am 25 on some foreign battle field.

>JUST LET THEM HAVE ONE AOTS

But they already did.

That's BanG Dream.

What level of shitpost is this?

6 or 7

post-post-post-neuveau-ironic shitposting

>This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

> this show will go down in history. It will change anime

have you ever heard of hand shakers

You mean one of a handful of directors that exclusively works for said studio? Yeah sure thing, no credit should be attributed to the studio, rather a man who has spent his life working for it.

>for half the year AOTY was a short
>Trigger doing the impossible
>nothing was even touching it
>euphonium 2 comes out
such a shame, Luluco was such a sweet show but it got tripped at the last hurdle

Hyouka level? So it's their peak? Guess I'll watch.

Reminder

Everything about the OP just screams forced animation.

Also dishonest animemaking.

How is that surprising? Taking a poor source material and improving it has been their thing since K-on

Eupho 2 sucked outside of the ending with Asuka and Kumiko, the rest of the show was boring.

Do you have ASD? Genuinely curious.

KyoAni mostly has good tastes in anime OPs and EDs, even if for some strange reason they have an obsession with having the cast sing the theme songs.

If anything will legitimately change anime this season it will be Kemono Friends.