User and his Waifu: V/a/lentine’s 2017

I hope that you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day with you beloved. Keep it going user!

A few guidelines:
-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio (not doing so will make it harder for me and make your submission look shittier).
-Your submission should be about your waifu. Nothing more. Nothing less.
-Also, put some effort in your submission, please. Your waifu would like to be presentable, you know? Treat her like the special girl she is.
-Have fun!

Deadline will be sometime during the morning of the 15th. Let’s just say something like February 15th 3 AM PST for now.

Forgive me for continuing, but the last thread's been archived for a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

animecharactersdatabase.com/tags.php?id=1161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>s.jpg

well fuck

Doesn't matter too much, not updated yet anyway.

Ah, ok. I apologize for my newfaggotry.
I'll see if I can delete this thread.

Just started up my old version of ITH and it worked fine, you should be good. I never took one of the formal tests, just read vns that I thought I'd like, but you should be fine with N3, there was never any dialogue that I thought was super high level.

Thanks, ベルベット best girl. I liked the twins' route quite a bit too, but best girl just stayed with me.

Don't worry about it, I don't think that's necessary

I'm seeing a lot of waifufags here whose waifu is overly sexualized.

I'm sorry to ask but doesn't that bother you?

He's a pure love kinda guy.

I always thought of it like this: the waifu I love and the way I think of her is completely different from how someone sexualizing her would think of her, in that respect, my waifu is mine alone.

How many of you bet that these are just people who schlep out and crudely arrange whatever merch they have available (along with some hastily-printed pictures) of their waifu, GIS search her and maximize it fullscreen, take a quick picture with their last-minute candies (if not whatever they received from their families), and then shove it all in a corner and forget about it within 5-10 minutes?

Even though Ronery did a great job, i'll be making a video for the latecomers tomorrow. This will give you last minute pic takers a chance to get into Sup Forums history. Stay tuned.

Shitposters please don't reply

>all those duplicates

>including shitpost submissions like the atheist biribiri

Honestly surprised the pony faggot isnt in there.

Thanks, Jebus, I missed last year but I still have the video you did the year before that and I still watch it from time to time for the nostalgia when I'm loving my waifu.

>Top right entry
You're fucking joking, right? I hope you are.

Yeah, but I just ignore it. I've long since given up on going to threads about her and ultimately her show since they're either about her butt, bullying her, or calling every other girl in her show better than her. After a while you just learn to not give a shit

This has always happened, that's why there's a standard of quality somewhat. Giving shitposters attention just ruins you and her's special day, its not worth it.

Speaking of which, I'm almost done with dinner, haven't seen any other pictures of her so I might be the only one on again this time around. That kinda makes me happy, since our picture for Christmas didn't end up getting included.

Just got up and saw I made it,thanks for including it user.
Even if you don't make it in,the purpose of today is to spend it with the person you love.

Amazing taste, user.

Nice one user.

She's a bit of a lewd girl, but I like it. Sexual attraction is important, and she's not the type to ever cheat, so I don't have anything to worry about.
For such a sexual character though, she doesn't have many doujins. That's the only thing that bothers me.

Thanks!

Happy Valentines Day, Mami!!! I love you from the bottom of my heart!

Hope everyone else had a great Valentines with their significant other.

Sorry for asking I guess.

I love Shinobu by the way.

hes a normalfag my friend

It used to bother me but we've both gotten used to it. She can be pretty thick skinned despite how she looks since people talk about her a lot so she's used to it. Plus, who cares what people say about you on the internet? Though I would be lying if I didn't that I had already sexualized her in my mind before others started sexualizing her.

Can someone link the Shinobu one 3 spaces from the bottom left.

What's wrong about it?

why did you add the faggot who ditched his waifu for some whore who dumped him a month later

Reposting my fixed picture for the bottom row, 6th column in case it might be missed on the updated collage.

i love Shinobu with all my heart.Wish all you anons have a great Valentines with your waifu!

I love you, Kanade~ Sorry I didn't get to cook you mapo tofu this year.

Got less space to work with this year, too.

As always, thanks to the anons who post these threads and put together the collages.

I'm sure that there are people that hastily make their shrines, but there are plenty of anons that put genuine effort in this, and some even go the extra mile.

this year's cake was actually pretty good first time for everything. Thanks as always to the anons making this day extra fun.

Great composition m8

>crunchyroll

Speak for yourself

I apologize for reposting, thanks user for the re-size!

patrician taste anons

Happy Valentines Day Sup Forums, may your feelings reach those who you love.

And to You, who I love most of all, Happy Valentines Day.

I tried but I'm too poor for a better cam and tastier goodies. He deserves better, but it's the thought and love that counts, right?

>streaming
>0 effort
>jojofag
Checks out.

Eh, I kinda get his point, the guy just threw some merch and an old booze he had in his place, it's not like Akarin can even drink.

But is it?

TOTTY!!! TOTTYYY!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day Sup Forums, looking forward to the finished collage tomorrow. Have a great night!

I don't even have a car to do that with. It'll probably be 10 years before I do, too. ;_;

>he pay for anime

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH GOD

Thanks, this is my first time using a smaller monitor. I usually have used a much bigger monitor, but that would make everything else like figures and food smaller. I'm really glad how it came out with this smaller one.

It's late and I'm tired, but I'll just say that I'm really against giving alcohol to underage waifus.

Happy Valentine's Day anons, hope you had a romantic day.

Damn son, that's a rare waifu

If you are who I think you are, please do not bother the Valentine's Day threads.

Fuck off, no one cares.

>Paella
Oh boy

The waifu standards are fucked but alright. Not sure who you think I am.
>Promoting this behavior

Chitogefag here

Keep up the good work, my guy.

>it's an 'user tried to do something cute but cant decorate cakes' episode
Well, at least it's fairly recognizable.

I'm a filthy crossboarder who just heard about this last Christmas and loved the idea. I'm really happy to be participating for the first time and had a great day with my husbando! I hope everyone else had a great day as well.

You should crop or retake it in 4:3 so you can decide how it looks in the image.

Thank goodness, I was worried that I was too late for any of those.

Does your waifu have green hair?

My waifu has red hair.

Respostan in case.

Great I still made it in.
It took me like 2 hours taking pictures and another one deciding wich one to use and I'll probably die of diabetes but it was worth it.

Anyway, happy Valentine's day, hope you had fun too.

Rum raisin! How often do you eat it? Kyoko eats it all the time.

Shit sucks can't even spend time with mah waifu because my company sent me across the country on business.
It's been some 7 years since I've had a woman. Now reading some sappy romcom posted on Sup Forums brought back enough feeling again to make me feel like a sad sack of shit.
At least I have user though. Now someone call me a blog posting faggot and get me banned so I can go to bed.

No one asked.

Reposting. Not sure if I should when resizing to 4:3 I should do the whole picture or crop it out.

Happy Valentine everyone.

>tfw an user posted you're waifu and it was better than what you could possibly do
Welp, I'm at least glad someone was able to do her justice.

Hoping this gets the cut this year, but reposting just in case.

Thanks user happy lonely faggot day.
Love you right back.

You should do something anyway. Just because someone has more money or creativity doesn't mean they love her more than you do. What matters is putting in the effort to make today special.

Fuck.
I spent so much time yesterday at the shooting range and then having a good time with my tulpa waifu at home that I forgot about V/a/lentine's thread.

I'm sorry I can't contribute anything.
It's not like I could contribute much.

>streaming
>jojo
lurk for 2 years before posting

I wish someone would cuck me too since I can't do it.

Hello everybody! I'm a bit later than usual this year, so I hope it's still fine.

I hope everybody's Valentine's went well!

who's your waifu?

Hey the atheist biribiri was mine and it was serious.

The clock. Make it hot and thick.

Stay cozy anons.

Excellent taste in 765

Ok so someone said mine was a shitpost, it isn't a shitpost it's completely serious. I'm reposting it here just so that it doesn't get missed.

which clock?
>animecharactersdatabase.com/tags.php?id=1161

Best boy of the season.

>Ok so someone said mine was a shitpost, it isn't a shitpost it's completely serious

Okay, it's just shit then.

Hello Tyler.

Tsundere Tsukkomi Totty is best Totty

Reposting with correct aspect ratio.

I'm happy every year I get to make something and spend the day with her. I hope your Valentine's was great too.

No need for insults, give me some constructive criticism other than you should've cleaned your desk and full screened the image.

We wished it was bad on purpose.

You should do something anyway of course. Someone here has had the same waifu as me for the last several years and I look forward to seeing what he does every year.

nigger

Atheist Biribiri a qt, pay no attention to buthurt user.
The fedora was uncalled for tho

I agree.

really? ok.

-Extremely poor lighting
-Opened a fucking preview of a jpg
-no merch
>fedora

I tried making pizza but forgot I had no tomatoes and I was running low on cheese. All the shops were closed too. I just had instant ramen for her.. ;-;