Fuck this movie sucked. Don't feed the bullshit hype, you're better off staying at home!

Fuck this movie sucked. Don't feed the bullshit hype, you're better off staying at home!

Stupid jokes.
'WTF' count through the roof.
Washing machine action.
Fuck all your plot revelation expectations.
Here are some stupid cute disney creatures.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/18528041781166081
youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for importance

the man-splaining scene pushed it over the top to me. My wife and I sat in the theater calling out every SJW/leftist trope as they were endlessly paraded in front of us. Don't like it, here's a cute penguin cat thingy to distract you from the literal future of the force is female theme

Still gonna watch the movie because Star Wars

The news star wars are pretty bad. Most of the time it just seems like they are trying way to hard.

John Boooyyyyyyyyyyega

>Snoke dead
>Luke dead
>Admiral Akbar dead
>Phasma dead

Am I missing anything?

It was garbage but at least it being that bad has meant it will be a clean break for me and Star Wars.
It's no longer for me.

its not star wars, its kikes and niggers in space + stronk womyn with the title "star wars" slapped on it

you forgot suspense and coherent plot

Disney is unironically shilling their crap movie on POL by saying “it’s a piece of crap SJW fest” - I mean u can’t be mad at them for making tons of money Bc their marketing people are clearly genius tier.

please do explain to me how this movie has a coherent plot with suspense in it.

>wtf I love star wars now

Just dont pay to watch it nigger.

The title says otherwise

The Force Awakens sucked too

Not gonna watch unless it's for free, same as with the other Disney productions.

Don't pay for a product you're not sure you'll enjoy.

>Luke died, Mark Hamill is alive
>Leia survives, Carry Fisher is dead
really joggles my doggles.

let me rephrase:
you forgot suspense (dead) and coherent plot (dead)

I got banned for spoiling it on a few boards kek

>in the theater
Don't support this shit you stupid nigger

Mark Hamill will have to put on a drag for the next movie to play Leia, or else he won't be able to pay the rent to his 2 room basement

Not a single person in the main cast is Jewish.

Carrie Fisher is half jewish but was raised Christian.

Its written/directed by Rian Johnson - Christian

Produced by Kathleen Kennedy - Catholic

You cant blame this one on the Jews.

Uh no because i am not seeing it and i told my entire family and my friends not to see it
>inb4 anons never have friends

Buy some Porgs Goyim

I'm autistic. Please excuse me

All press is good press user.

JUST

By the top of Episode IX the original trio will be dead. Thanks JJ!

Cuck my shit up

what a fucking soyboy, everything I cherished went to shit after GG and I don't care lol

that poor guy...

I hope it concludes in next movie

Why did you even go and see it? Episode 7 was shit and the trailers for this looked so bad. There's no reason to waste your money on it.

Based Hamil leaving the sinking ship, he probably requested luke's death himself

I can go see this piece of shit without paying a dime, is it worth ~4 hours of my life?

i read reviews and talked about it. but i haven't seen it. Not going to spend a single dime on disney capeshit.

Hamill has lots of residuals coming in from all his voice over work. They'll just recast him as a villain voice and let it ride.

and what about later appearances as ghost in future episodes?

the jews are the producers. the actors are being jewed

they scanned his body for a cg double, he'll surely get the boot after shitting on TLJ.
Lmao at his life™

>financially supporting this drivel

Males whose emotional stability is based on a fictional set of movies. The absolute state of western "men".

Was George Lucas anyhow involved?

yeah it was for work

Its kind of cool how the poster includes everybody. There's even some sort of asian. Robots, young, elderly, everybody. Really cool.

hammil was unironically good in this movie

I don't now if the viceadmiral wearing a gown is sjw, but it ceratinly is retarded. The whole movie is a nonsensical mess. Only idiots like it and even they like it just because it has some good visuals.

Kathleen Kennedy is literally the head of the StarWars Universe and she's Catholic as fuck.

The rest of the producers are producer in name only and are subordinate to Kennedy.

what autistic fuck made that hahahahhahahaha0hahahahahah
you sandniggers are hillarious beings

Remember when George Lucas made episode 4 and there was not a single shitskin in sight, even when there's hundreds of extras on screen? Those were the days.

i still fucking hate porg

What annoys me about these new movies is they got Mark Hamill into decent old dude fighting shape compared to what hes looked like for the past 15 years, to hardly use him and kill him off... What was the point of that? He could have handled a trilogy easily by himself. That being said I have not bothered watching any of the new movies. Fuck that. Got burned on the last trilogy.

>why do I like this fictional universe?
>it is a tale where, no matter how bad things are, the good guys win in the end
>heh, christianity? I don't believe in stupid myths from a book

Wow, its real
twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/18528041781166081

most angry i'm about them hiring Max Von Sydow (my favourite actor) and then having him die in the first 5 minutes of new film
so stupid

he could've been the "super villain" with a cool imperial uniform and everything

even the visuals were so contrived

>OOH let's make the sand red so that we have these dramatic colors everywhere for the battle.

>we'll have a character say "oh its salt" and that ties it all together

wtf is this?

what the fuck is a snoke?

>I can go see this piece of shit without paying a dime, is it worth ~4 hours of my life?
I can go for 3eur but won't, not worth the time

There we go. I did the edit on mobile so I'm sure someone could do much better

But guis! All the (paid for) reviewers loved it!

Surely they wouldn’t lie to us and tell us it’s good!

LOTR character transplanted to star wars apparently

Ahahaha...see? You can do this after you build up sjw-cred.
What a fuckin faggot

Ah, Xena, in a time when fatties were not able to shit all over the place screaming about "sexist" armor. I miss those days.

Why don't you dumb-asses get a Kendall fire stick and watch it for freeeee!

how the fuck it has 8/10 i have no fuvking idea.

Go the fuck back and take your wife's son

Hollywood is a Jewish domain. Stay out.

Harrison Ford came back for the last one on the condition that they kill him off. Hamill is out, Fisher is dead. I can ignore the festering corpse of this franchise with no regrets.

holy shit, it's real.

mmmmmm certified fresh

Why do adults expect to find depth on movies made for children or teens?

Fisher's acting is horrible, i know she was an old coke fiend so i guess she gets a pass.

imagine owning the rights to star wars and having a blank slate with so much source material and ideas as well access to unlimited funds and hollywood talent and all you can come up with is this pile of shit lololololololololol

Luke is living in a Libertarian Paradise, all the raw milk he can drink

pretty interesting though, hollywood is dead and the "celebrety" thing too (because the "celebreties" just couldn't keep their mouth shut on twittertwatter thingies and show the world how stupid they really are)

that was all a big thing here in the west since hundreds of years and now its dying off
I actually see this as a part of the downfall

I wonder what will be next, if there even will be a "next"
I sure as hell won't watch a movie having a VR headset on me

Hahaha We can always blame the jews . Do you know where you are right now ?

Snoke wasn’t in this movie. I only saw Ming the Merciless.

>talking in the theatre

You should be publicly executed

yeah it was pure jewish garbage, SJW shit, it's not Star Wars anymore, the kikes ruin everything

Jesus fucking Christ

Did those people really buy a shit load of merchandise for a character that hadn’t even been on screen yet?

Small souled bug people doesn’t even begin to explain it.

Who runs Disney is the question

Why did I liked it

its just what people wanna see, you know man? They want to see strange liquids in the beards of old men

I doubt Hamill is out, he'll probably come back as a force ghost in the next one.

I see Disney hasn't changed the Audience Score to 85% yet.

You must be a niggerfaggot
youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk

A talking, plotting scrotum

Eh. A lot of you have confirmation bias.

I really loved the movie and thought it one of the best Star Wars movies ever.

Is he /ourguy/ pol?

Am not a Star wars fans since i didn' grew up watching them, but my roomie is. And he's one of those die hard star wars fan, he came back from the movie Just a few hours ago and went straight to bed. Usually this guy is all for movies and spilling spoilers. But this time nope nothing not a single noise. He just woke up and since then he's all nothing but quite. I asked him about the movie, and he didn't said a word. He' seem very depressed.

He didn't deserve this.

>my wife and I
>watch it for work
Stop lying and admit that you are a numale fag who likes sjwars

Started watching a shitty cam version, 5 minutes in and I'm already annoyed. That exchange between poe and the general is beyond retarded. Who in their right mind would write a scene like this for a star wars movie?? Imagine if Leia responded this way in a new hope to Vader.

Hey dumbass, most of us already know this. Some of us don't even watch television anymore. Stop supporting your genocide.