This is the country that got lorded over by octoroons for 781 years

Actually the overlords had more like 15-20% nigger blood, which is more than an octoroon.

Why did it take so long to drive the part-negroes out? Do Spaniards have negro blood because living in this empire took a toll on their gene pool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CpidcjO5uU
publico.pt/2010/09/21/jornal/a-i-republica-e-os-judeus-a-conquista-da-cidadania-20241583
youtube.com/watch?v=cmIrq1bOafA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_wKbM8zcg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews_and_Muslims_by_Manuel_I_of_Portugal#Expulsion_of_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=IU6wSa5ioQw
judaismoeliberdade.blogspot.pt/2010/05/genealogia-judaica-portuguesa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amerimutt.jpg

I have a picture of some very swarthy, unwhite looking Spaniard shitskins.

>tfw great grandparents are from braga
i look like a dune coon for a reason

So having Spanish and Portugese blood makes you look like a shitskin for at least 3 generations, possibly even longer? I knew full blooded Spaniards and Portugese looked like shitskins but I didn't realize 1/8 Spanish and Portugese did.

Thanks for informing me. I will be even more careful to not mix with Spaniards or Portugese from now on.

There was almost no mix between iberians and moors. The reason why they were under moorish rule for so long is simply because it arranged a lot of people like the king of france, or even local spanish nobles.

Because Chr*stians only give a fuck about eachother if they can profit off it. They'd rather watch their white brother suffer under Muslim oppression than lose money trying to liberate them.

In some ways it's even worse if Iberian swarthiness is their natural appearance rather than Moorish blood. If it's Moorish blood then they can at least say they're 90% white and the 10% ruins their appearance. However, if swarthiness is their natural appearance then that means that Spaniards are 100% non white.

>if it's not blond blue-eyed it's not white
Kys.

Sup Forums is starting to make me think that the nordic white race is inferior, weak, prone to submission by the use of deceit and with no future
swarthy meds>cuck aryans

Western master race > mediterraneans >central europeans > slavshit >n*rd cukcs

well there's no black in my DNA even though i am half spanish

take a DNA test you might be native american OP

Mediterranens are subhuman. They're literally negroes. Why are they allowed to post in here? Shitskins dont belong on Sup Forums

meds have arab dna not sub suharan dna

Meds are the mester-race, frog

kherjit > swadian > vaegir > sarranids > nords > rhodoks

I doubt that middle ages berbers had 20% subsaharan blood, of course they had not.
Iberians have none or noise ngroblood. You have to understand that when the Visigothic kigdom felt, destroyed by the berber invaders, the vast majority of the population was native europeans and it remained that way always, some just converted. Berbers/moors were a minority, of course they then were driven out in the reconquista. In the reconquista you had natives vs natives (converted to islam) and some moors.

>Moroccan master race
History is repeating. The only difference is that we're now occupying entire Western-Europe, creating a generation of Europeans with Moorish ancestry. Literally no one can escape our alpha conquering tactics.

They were, 1500 years ago. Since the middle ages, western europeans have always dominated the rest of europe.

>flags check-out
Mashallah

>France
>+10% of the population is from Maghrebi origin.

lel. When Roma was ruling half europe and the middle-east your people were livinf in villagges with agriculture

>american education

swarth or more white med phentypes are present all over europe, you are clueless if you think they are the majority or something.

>roma
>"Since the middle ages"
Are you retarded, pierre?

>Part black
Let's use the one drop rule only when it's convenient. I call this the Steph Curry effect.

You are a descendant of a sephardic jew forced to convert.
youtube.com/watch?v=6CpidcjO5uU

I think that Sup Forums theories are a cuckold fantasies
We have a pure and mighty race (the aryans)
They built civilizations (nordicist claim, Sumeria, Babylonia, Persia, Greece, Rome and even China) and shit, conquering subhumans (blacks and colored persons) and teaching them shit
Them after awhile the subhuman outnumbers them, breeds with their women and the race is polluted giving birth to the meds
And it's a cycle
From Rome to America the pure aryans race is taking moor cock to breed itself out of existence

I repeat that Sup Forums is a cuckold fantasy,
prove me wrong
pro tip
you cant

>litteraly belgium

Dominated with what, world wars? Muh multiculturalims? Gay rights?
The western mantality is the reason why europe is shit now?

>Offending the country i'm occupying instead of me.
Belgium is a non-country indeed. We even didn't had to put up a fight to conquer this region. The same goes for your country btw,

White people is actually inferior. White Nationalism doesn't make any sense loL

we don't look like jews we look like straight up arabs. thick straight black hair, tan skin, lots of facial and body hair. im pretty sure northern portugal has no jewish ancestry

>my country is so good I have to live in another country.
typical
pic related

>the race is polluted giving birth to the meds
>And it's a cycle

Hows it a cycle if it only revolves once

>we
You are not portuguese, and portuguese or spanish don´t look anything like arabs, neither by phenotype, neither by genotype:

nah. Literally Northeast Portugal (Trás-dos-Montes) and Inner Northern Center Portugal (Beiras)
"A República também veio criar condições favoráveis à descoberta do fenómeno criptojudaico nas Beiras e Trás-os-Montes."
publico.pt/2010/09/21/jornal/a-i-republica-e-os-judeus-a-conquista-da-cidadania-20241583

I was born in this country because my ancestors had conquering strategy.
>Literally no different then European colonizers in America.

Have a friend whose in a semi-famous band now. He claims up and down his father was Spanish even though his absentee fathers family all lives in Mexico. Bonus points he got his mothers last name which ends in "berg"

>you are not portuguese
by "we" i meant my family, not all portuguese people
i was born in brazil bucko. my great grandparents came straight off the boat from braga portugal and the rest of my family is italian and slavic. don't tell me what i am and what im not

It's only a matter of time until the Russian proxy Albonigger arrives. Brace yourselves.

>my ancestors had conquering strategy.
Stop lying to yourself muhammad, the only strategy your ancestors had was to come to europe in order to not fucking starve.

i'm from braga and my ancestry is from northeast portugal cryptojews, there you go
in fact there are some surnames that reveal that families that were converted (new-christians)
back in the inquisition days it was convert or die, so...

I claim you are not portuguese obviously when you wrote this absurd:
colonials are really a joke, they have no clue what so ever,anything about europe,but they really believe they have

>take a DNA test you might be native american OP
I'd expect something more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=cmIrq1bOafA

lol he's great

>there are some surnames that reveal that families that were converted (new-christians)
>back in the inquisition days it was convert or die, so...
my surname is literally "braga". does this mean im a crypto jew portugalbro?

crypto jews adopted native iberian last names. The vast majority of the jews were expelled out of iberia or in 1492 or in 1496, they went to north africa, ottoman empire, ntetherlands and some even to the new world. But action due to Inquisition.

itt

>great
How? He is barely even funny at this point, merely obnoxious.

>Still don't realize that was exactly our strategy.
That's why France will be a province of the Moorish empire by 2050.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_wKbM8zcg
Muslims
>According to contemporary historian François Soyer, the expulsion of Muslims from Portugal has been overshadowed by the forced conversion of Jews in the country

In December 1496, Manuel I ordered ALL Muslim subjects to leave without any apparent provocation

While the kikes
> Portuguese Jews were prevented from leaving the country and forcibly converted to Christianity. Hard times followed for the Portuguese conversos, with the massacre of 2000 individuals in Lisbon in 1506
>When the King allowed conversos to leave after the Lisbon massacre of 1506, many went to the Ottoman Empire
>Jews who converted to Christianity were known as New Christians, and were always under the constant surveillance of the Inquisition. Many of those were crypto-Jews who continued to secretly practice their religion; they eventually left the country in the centuries to come and again embraced openly their Jewish faith. Such was the case, for example, of the family of Baruch Spinoza.

I have done a research in the archive and basically this schizo is not Albanian. Just a top larper. He larped as Albanian, Bavarian, Anglo-Norsk and used to post under a Finnish flag in brit/pol/ threads.

Dude the Moors were overwhelmingly Iberian converts and the rest were mostly Berbers, a group of people constantly kang'ing on this forum as whites who hate arabs.

The Arabs were probably about 1-2% tops, and while a lot of them were Yemenis many others were acculturated Levantines from Syria. They formed an urban elite and got bleached from marrying local women. The Umayyad caliphs of Cordoba had a reputation for being blonde and blue eyed.

Its hard to say how actual negroes there were in Moorish Taifa armies, probably not as many as is depicted in propaganda art. The Almohads and Almoravids certainly had a few, but their exoticness probably left a big impression and made them seem more well represented than they really were.

Achmed, don´t push too hard, you are making your way to an european reconquista, then cry

>Meanwhile Europeans think we're here because people are "starving" in our countries.

fpbp

no, usually converted families adopted names related to religion, like Santos (saints), to prove their devoutness
just because your surname is the same name of a city doesnt necessarily mean your family is from there, but if you say it is

s h a r t s

>used to post under a Finnish flag in brit/pol/ threads

Source? How do we know it's him?

m u t t s

Europeans are way too cucked for that. If you guys were truly alpha, you would have putten up a fight 50 years ago. Now there are way too many of us in here. Just watch your gene pool becoming 50% north-African by the end of this century.

You're clearly misinformed. I live around Paris in an area that was full of arabs muslims twenty years ago, and now there is almost no arabs here, only niggers. The few arabs left here aren't even muslims, and they let their sisters be fucked by mamadou. Arabo-berber girls crave for the BBC

>french bank
>french building
>people probably all speak french here
W-we're an independent country now

It's called a tan retard.

>just because your surname is the same name of a city doesnt necessarily mean your family is from there
lol they were farmers from braga i can 100% confirm they are from there since i talk to my grandparents. so im probably not a jew convert thats good thanks for the info portugalbrah

he might be mentally ill, but i enjoy reading some of his comments. especially when he goes full schizo, he has also threatened me several times but i just laugh at the crazy stuff he writes about

he has begun posting under a japanese flag larping as a Dane lmfao

Grande Duarte

Topkek, i was in Paris last year. Just admit the fact that white people are getting extinct over there. More then 10% of your population is from Maghrebi origin and that's even without all the blacks and other ethnicities.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

>achmed
He's just a white kid larping

braga is a very catholic region, so indeed you might not have any cryptojewish ancestry

I researched his anti South European meme. And noticed that he used to post in brit/pol/ then I researched the anti Anglo picture that he posted and figured out that before the 20th August 2016 those anti Anglo pictures were posted by a Finn that had the same style of the Russian flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews_and_Muslims_by_Manuel_I_of_Portugal#Expulsion_of_Jews

You're avoiding the subject here. The fact is muslims are losing ground slowly everyday in france. 80% of arabs are atheists who drinks alcohol, smoke weed, don't pray or do the ramadan's fast.
Also arabs don't have enough money to live inside paris. They live around the city.

>Cucked Frenchies were never able to push their architecture past the very northern tip of Morocco.

Meanwhile our alpha architecture is spreading like wildfire across Europe.

There's one drop on Chromosome 18, you're one of us now, black bro.

lets turn this disgusting thread into a mediterranean empires tribute
starting with spain
youtube.com/watch?v=IU6wSa5ioQw

Keltoi

Do you not know what the reconquistions were or the inquisitions? Fucking retard.

Go back to Stormfront, lil cuck

>10% of the fucking population
I think you're the one avoiding the subject. The delusion is strong in this one....

>he probably never left belgium
Listen kid, just travel a bit in northern africa and you'll see french architecture everywhere.

The Moors were Black

i been to morocco, beautiful french architecture but moroccans don't really care about it, they just let it fall apart

There are literally New Christians surnames related to towns and other places. judaismoeliberdade.blogspot.pt/2010/05/genealogia-judaica-portuguesa.html

Bragamça, belmonte, etc.

Come on it's obvious by now that you clearly are just a white kid with an inferiority complex.

Topkek i have family in the southern part of Morocco, i visit every year with the car. Outside of Tanger and Casablanca you won't find any European architecture in Morocco. Maybe you ruined Algeria with your French architecture, but Algerians aren't alpha Moors.

i am now a proud black man

>portuguese iniquisition

that was barbaric, they could just expell them out and nothing more

This, they're letting the country drown into poverty because they are just lazy while they could easily be an african superpower

>that was barbaric, they could just expell them out and nothing more

The Moors wouldn't have granted you that privilege if they were in charge. Kill them all. Don't even waste bullets, just burn them alive in pits.

Some of my kids are going to be partly white since i'm definitely taking some white Europeans in my harem.

>WE

Brussels is over 50% Mudslime m8, don't underestimate it.

That was already explained, they adopted portuguese native-romanic names,look at the list, son, Pereira etc.. the vast majority are native iberian names, do you think Nuno Alvares Pereira was a jew? lmao of couse not. When they were expelled they altready had those last names

Easier to move to New Algeria or New Morrocco in Eurabia

>this is beautiful architecture
kek
Also friendly reminder that your king is a jew-loving faggot who let Paris take the decisions for morocco and that dz are superior to morocucks

They kicked them all out.