Did we really fuck up electing our meme President? I'm beginning to lose faith in him...

Did we really fuck up electing our meme President? I'm beginning to lose faith in him. My wife is liberal and everything she says just makes sense. Help me.

Sage cuck

Take tour bait and your cuck fetish somewhere else fag

If your having doubts educate yourself and form your own ideals.

Compare and contrast policies and treat every topic as a singular issue instead of blindly following the crowd.

>Everything she says makes sense?
Like what? Give us an example.

When a man starts listening to a woman KYS

who knew shareblue had the funding to hire people 7 days a week? this is new

>wife liberal
>wife makes sense

Sorry to have to break this to you, but the problem is you. You appear to be suffering from stupidity. This condition is chronic and incurable. Kys.

18 billion buys a lot of nerd virgins

America is a meme, therefore the only possible result is a meme president. Still better than hiliary and that's whats important.

>My wife is liberal

Found your problem. You and her are both going to have a horrible life together. I can only pray you don't have kids that will have to suffer through your marriage and eventual divorce as well. You have failed your duty to your country, yourself, and to God. I am truly sorry and only hope you are past the point if no return. May God have mercy on your soul.

>My wife is capable of changing my political opinions
How can one man be this cucked

Catch your face on fire and have the fire department put it out with an axe.

>LOTR

why

Lotr is clearly anti-industrial dude
I mean it doesnt get any more obvious
Its level 1 symbolism, if you cant get this dont ever try poetry

Are you incapable of rational independent thought? For fuck's sakes, just read some books and think for a while, write down your ideas, and come to your own conclusions.

Otherwise fuck off and don't post

No. He was worth every vote for the lulz and leftist mental anguish not to mention the judges he appoints

well i already watched the movie and it's a book about wizards and manchildren

t. virgin who'll never get married and has not been to church in over a decade because hes just larping being christian on an anime website

>the movie is a book about wizards
Are you are retarded person?
>malazan book of the fallen is 100 times better
But you still sound like a retarded person

>Married to Christian white conservative
>4 Christian white kids
>am entrepreneur
>come from long line of priests

I admire your skepticism though. Lots of people on this board are just that. It's sad it's so too.

the movies are awful and don't do the books any justice

Is it something to be ashamed of? Because i like it.

If you think ANYTHING she says makes sense, you are already lost. Kill her, her son, and yourself.