Prove to me that 97% of climate scientists are wrong about climate change and anthropomorphic global warming

Prove to me that 97% of climate scientists are wrong about climate change and anthropomorphic global warming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/huKY5DzrcLI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0aFPXr4n4
web.archive.org/web/20131215103947/http://blogs.saschina.org/pudongtok/files/2010/03/Problems-with-authority-in-Science.pdf
hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2014/05/wsj-myth-of-climate-change-97-what-is.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I expect some ((())) will be the extent of Sup Forums's rebuttal.

>97% of people who do a job believe the job exists
hmm

fuck off obama leaf

proove me wrong mate instead

They aren't wrong since climates naturally fucking change retard.
However a 0.00001 increase in the sea level high isn't going to kill 23 billion people.

youtu.be/huKY5DzrcLI

I just dgaf about it

Have any of you ever looked at scientific articles? Do you seriously think they overlook what you can cobble together in 5 minutes with Google and Paint?

Dunning-Kruger at its best.

>97% of ghost hunters believe in ghosts

>Anthropomorphic
>Global warming is a furry
It's anthropoGENIC you fucking twit.
OP can't science.

Either of you can answer this question.
To the best of your scientific knowledge, was there ever an ice age/ages? yes, or no

Could you bloody defend your claims then mate. If we're only responsible for 1/10th of a percent of greenhouse gasses how are we causing global warming?

Answer my questions.

Go preach this in China.

In not saying your car caused hurricane Katrina moron.
Did the world temperature stay the same since the ice age? I guess it was the exact same when dinosaurs existed too right? It naturally fluctuates over the course of hundreds of thousands of years.
Or maybe your one of the guys that thinks god is just sitting there playing with the temperature switch.

It was 97% of scientists polled in a specific survey where said scientists responded. You know that

97% of snake oil merchants believe snake oil has real benefits

>97%
what a convenient number and how strange that it remains so stable.

appeal to authority + bandwagon

>1 post by this leaf

sage

You could answer mine, seeing as how it was pretty simple.

I believe in climate change. The planet
will purge us eventually. Man made pollution
or NOT

Maybe more people would would believe
in climate change if your solutions were
not taxing us to death, living in apartments
like China, and telling us to brace for
refugees because of climate change.

IF you were paying attention, you would of
noticed the people screaming about climate
change are jetting around the eating condor
eggs. But, you're an idiot.

I can't!

>compiled a list of alarmist claims in news reports that man-made global warming has caused or will cause. Take a breath and peek.

Agricultural land increase, Africa devastated, African aid threatened, air pressure changes, Alaska reshaped, allergies increase, Alps melting, Amazon a desert, American dream end, amphibians breeding earlier (or not), ancient forests dramatically changed, Antarctic grass flourishes, anxiety, algal blooms, Arctic bogs melt, Asthma, atmospheric defiance, atmospheric circulation modified, avalanches reduced, avalanches increased, bananas destroyed, bananas grow, bet for $10,000, better beer, big melt faster, billion dollar research projects, billions of deaths, bird distributions change, birds return early, blackbirds stop singing, blizzards, blue mussels return, boredom, Britain Siberian, British gardens change, bubonic plague, budget increases, building season extension, bushfires, business opportunities, business risks, butterflies move north.

Cardiac arrest, caterpillar biomass shift, challenges and opportunities, Cholera, civil unrest, cloud increase, cloud stripping, cod go south, cold climate creatures survive, cold spells (Australia), computer models, conferences, coral bleaching, coral reefs dying, coral reefs grow, coral reefs shrink , cold spells, cost of trillions, crumbling roads, buildings and sewage systems, cyclones (Australia), damages equivalent to $200 billion, Dengue hemorrhagic fever, dermatitis, desert advance, desert life threatened, desert retreat, destruction of the environment, diarrhoea, disappearance of coastal cities, diseases move north, Dolomites collapse, drought, drowning people, ducks and geese decline, dust bowl in the corn belt.

Sometimes i hope that the americans on this board are just LARPers

Early spring, earlier pollen season, Earth biodiversity crisis, Earth dying, Earth even hotter, Earth light dimming, Earth lopsided, Earth melting, Earth morbid fever, Earth on fast track, Earth past point of no return, Earth slowing down, Earth spinning out of control, Earth to explode, earth upside down, Earth wobbling, earthquakes, El NiZo intensification, erosion, emerging infections, encephalitis, Europe simultaneously baking and freezing, evolution accelerating, expansion of university climate groups, extinctions (human, civilisation, logic, Inuit, smallest butterfly, cod, ladybirds, bats, pandas, pikas, polar bears, pigmy possums, gorillas, koalas, walrus, whales, frogs, toads, turtles, orang-utan, elephants, tigers, plants, salmon, trout, wild flowers, woodlice, penguins, a million species, half of all animal and plant species, less, not polar bears), experts muzzled, extreme changes to California.

Famine, farmers go under, figurehead sacked, fish catches drop, fish catches rise, fish stocks decline, five million illnesses, floods, Florida economic decline, food poisoning, food prices rise, food security threat (SA), footpath erosion, forest decline, forest expansion, frosts, fungi invasion, Garden of Eden wilts, genetic diversity decline, gene pools slashed, glacial retreat, glacial growth, glacier wrapped, global cooling, global dimming, glowing clouds, Gore omnipresence, grandstanding, grasslands wetter, Great Barrier Reef 95% dead, Great Lakes drop, greening of the North, Gulf Stream failure, habitat loss, Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, harvest increase, harvest shrinkage, hay fever epidemic, hazardous waste sites breached, heat waves, hibernation ends too soon, hibernation ends too late, high court debates, human fertility reduced, human health improvement, human health risk, hurricanes, hydropower problems, hyperthermia deaths

There were several ice ages that we know of. Humans weren't around for any but the last one, and they weren't industrial polluters. So anthropogenic (man-made) climate change is not proven or even suggested by the fact that ice ages happened.

Ice sheet growth, ice sheet shrinkage, inclement weather, infrastructure failure (Canada), Inuit displacement, Inuit poisoned, Inuit suing, industry threatened, infectious diseases, insurance premium rises, invasion of midges, island disappears, islands sinking, itchier poison ivy, jellyfish explosion, Kew Gardens taxed, krill decline, lake and stream productivity decline, landslides, landslides of ice at 140 mph, lawsuits increase, lawsuit successful, lawyers’ income increased (surprise, surprise!), lightning related insurance claims, little response in the atmosphere, Lyme disease.

Malaria, malnutrition, Maple syrup shortage, marine diseases, marine food chain decimated, marine dead zone, Meaching (end of the world), megacryometeors, Melanoma, methane emissions from plants, methane burps, melting permafrost, Middle Kingdom convulses, migration, migration difficult (birds), microbes to decompose soil carbon more rapidly, more bad air days, more research needed, mountain (Everest) shrinking, mountains break up, mountains taller, mudslides, next ice age, Nile delta damaged, no effect in India, nuclear plants bloom, oaks move north, ocean acidification, outdoor hockey threatened, oyster diseases, ozone loss, ozone repair slowed, ozone rise.

Pacific dead zone, personal carbon rationing, pest outbreaks, pests increase, phenology shifts, plankton blooms, plankton destabilised, plankton loss, plant viruses, plants march north, polar bears aggressive, polar bears cannibalistic, polar bears drowning, polar bears starve, polar tours scrapped, psychosocial disturbances, railroad tracks deformed, rainfall increase, rainfall reduction, refugees, reindeer larger, release of ancient frozen viruses, resorts disappear, rice yields crash, rift on Capitol Hill, rioting and nuclear war, rivers raised, rivers dry up, rockfalls, rocky peaks crack apart, roof of the world a desert, Ross river disease.

>climate scientists
>people who get paid to study global warming claim there is global warming
Really joggin' me noggin'.

Salinity reduction, salinity increase, Salmonella, salmon stronger, sea level rise, sea level rise faster, sex change, sharks booming, shrinking ponds, ski resorts threatened, slow death, smog, snowfall increase, snowfall reduction, societal collapse, songbirds change eating habits, sour grapes, spiders invade Scotland, squid population explosion, squirrels reproduce earlier, spectacular orchids, stormwater drains stressed.

Taxes, tectonic plate movement, terrorism, ticks move northward (Sweden), tides rise, tourism increase, trade winds weakened, tree beetle attacks, tree foliage increase (UK), tree growth slowed, trees could return to Antarctic, trees less colourful, trees more colourful, tropics expansion, tropopause raised, tsunamis, turtles lay earlier, UK Katrina, Venice flooded, volcanic eruptions.

Walrus pups orphaned, war, wars over water, water bills double, water supply unreliability, water scarcity (20% of increase), water stress, weather out of its mind, weather patterns awry, weeds, Western aid cancelled out, West Nile fever, whales move north, wheat yields crushed in Australia, white Christmas dream ends, wildfires, wind shift, wind reduced, wine - harm to Australian industry, wine industry damage (California), wine industry disaster (US), wine - more English, wine -German boon, wine - no more French , winters in Britain colder, wolves eat more moose, wolves eat less, workers laid off, World bankruptcy, World in crisis, Yellow fever.

Well, will it kill Britbongistan?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0aFPXr4n4

The onus is still on "science". The current for-profit carbon tax is obviously a scam. Elon Musk and Tesla are both clearly scams.

That's what I was getting around to. Fossil records, also show that there were great floods at one point, which would be indicative of extreme global warming. All of this happened long before industrialization. That's what I can't understand about some of these climate change fanatics. Their theories can easily be debunked by very basic reasoning. I'm all for environmental care, but some of them are just outright insane.

When science tried to figure out the number of chromosomes in human cells one particular person named Theophilus Painter counted 24 chromosomes in 1923.
Even though people came to different counts in subsequent countings using a method similar to the one used by Painter they all gave in to peer pressure and appealed to authority in the end. They all agreed it must be 24 and rather doubted their own findings, than the status quo. It took something about 25 years until people finally could admit, that everyone was wrong and it are in fact 23 chromosomes.

Source
web.archive.org/web/20131215103947/http://blogs.saschina.org/pudongtok/files/2010/03/Problems-with-authority-in-Science.pdf

Peer pressure in science is real and this example is just something as stupid as counting apples. Now imagine it is about highly speculative extrapolation of insane amounts of data. Now imagine it is not only the scientific 'scene' applying peer pressure, but the public as well. Now imagine there is a industry interested in the right number of apples being counted.

"Climate scientist" HAHAHAHAHAHA
Honest scientists will openly say the climate change hysteria and models are 100% bullshit.

Honest doctors/researchers will openly say cancer research is a scam.

Honest economists and bankers will openly say the system is broken and a total scam.

Yet billions and billions of lobby money fund these "scientists" to push their bullshit.

>97% of climate scientists
It's a limited field and you will be denied publication in ANY "Climate Science" Journal if you try to publish findings that do not conform to the editors wishes. I know this first hand, because I have tried to publish in several, only to be rejected. Moreover, it is a relatively young field that attracts predominately idyllic environmentalist nuts and even if an open minded scientist managed to get in, he would soon see his funding cut and a degree in climate science isn't really that useful for anything outside of academia, so unless he wants to starve, he would have to join the club.

I emphatically reject the validity of so called proxies, such as "tree ring measurement" and ice core tests for measuring CO2. They will often concede and say that "you are right to have doubts but we have so many of them that it makes up for their crudeness"--- which is so utterly ridiculous--- increasing the sample size of unreliable measurements means little to nothing.
The truth of the matter is that there is no way whatsoever, to know with any proof of what CO2 levels were before the rise of modern instrumentation and record keeping. Moreover, truly global temperature records have existed for little more than 150 years (and that is being generous!). They do this so the "data" they have, fits their hypothesis, which of course is the narrative that "global warming is man made".

You are looking at a sample period not exceeding 100 years and they invent all data hitherto that. An absurdly small sample size to accurately establish a correlation let alone draw a casual relationship from it.

At the end of the day, "Climate Science" is only a soft (statistical) science built on extremely dubious data.

Take it from these guys.

/thread

>:(((I2Hz8wUu)))
>The "97 percent" figure in the Zimmerman/Doran survey represents the views of only 79 respondents who listed climate science as an area of expertise and said they published more than half of their recent peer-reviewed papers on climate change. Seventy-nine scientists—of the 3,146 who responded to the survey—does not a consensus make.
>In 2013, John Cook, an Australia-based blogger, and some of his friends reviewed abstracts of peer-reviewed papers published from 1991 to 2011. Mr. Cook reported that 97% of those who stated a position explicitly or implicitly suggest that human activity is responsible for some warming. His findings were published in Environmental Research Letters.
>Mr. Cook's work was quickly debunked. In Science and Education in August 2013, for example, David R. Legates (a professor of geography at the University of Delaware and former director of its Center for Climatic Research) and three coauthors reviewed the same papers as did Mr. Cook and found "only 41 papers—0.3 percent of all 11,944 abstracts or 1.0 percent of the 4,014 expressing an opinion, and not 97.1 percent—had been found to endorse" the claim that human activity is causing most of the current warming. Elsewhere, climate scientists including Craig Idso, Nicola Scafetta, Nir J. Shaviv and Nils- Axel Morner, whose research questions the alleged consensus, protested that Mr. Cook ignored or misrepresented their work.
hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2014/05/wsj-myth-of-climate-change-97-what-is.html

canadian Sup Forums moderators are killing the boards

>you will be denied publication in ANY "Climate Science" Journal if you try to publish findings that do not conform to the editors wishes.
this alone makes the entire issue absurd. How the fuck can they call it science if they ban dissent

>anthropomorphic global warming.

>Prove to me that 97% of climate scientists are wrong about climate change
the way this works is they YOU prove they are right. Thats how science works.

>wisdom of the masses is correct

Once upon a time, everyone said the Sun rotated time, was it right then?

sage leaf threads

blumf told me the china invented global warmings matecheck scientests

Answer my questions.

That’s not how it works, 1 post maple nigger. The burden of proof is on you.
But all you have is some shit infograph from plebbit, so because you care so little about this, it’s still presumed false.
2/8 for my post.