One Piece

How does it feel to be shot bobbinfags?

Ch. 856 Liar

Mirror World
Chopper and the others realize that Sanji has disappeared from inside the castle.
Nami guesses that both Luffy and Sanji could be at the place that they fought.
Chopper starts to cry after hearing that Luffy and Sanji fought.
Jinbe warns that they should hurry and leave soon before the wedding ceremony tomorrow.

Jinbe: "You guys came together with Pekoms, right?"
Chopper: "Is he safe!?"
Jinbe: "To begin with, I should inform you that he is safe. However, that guy got embroiled in a conspiracy and was attempted to be made shark food.

Sweet City
A gunshot can be heard in the rain.

Bobbin: "Damn it... you guys..."

Bobbin falls over

6th floor Baum (I don't know what this word means).
The Vinsmokes are all drinking.
The barmaids are all passed out.
They are celebrating that they have Big Mom's backing due to Sanji.

Town outskirts
Luffy awakens to the smell of the bento.

Sanji: "If you can eat, eat up."

The bento had been dropped and become soggy due to the rain.
Luffy chows down like its delicious-looking.

Luffy: "Delicioussssss!!
Sanji: "Liar."

Sanji warns Luffy about trying to leave after he finishes the bento.
He tells a resistant Luffy that there are 3 reasons why he can't leave with him.
1. He insulted and wounded his own captain.
2. The people of Baratie's lives are currently taken hostage.
3. The family that shares his blood is currently going to be all killed. He can't run away and leave them to that fate.

After Sanji is finished explaining his feelings and reasoning, Luffy punches him.

Luffy: "TELL ME YOUR TRUE FEELINGS!!!"

A crying Sanji: "I want to... return to the Sunny-Go!!!"

While he's crying, Sanji explains that he wants to save those bastards that he doesn't think of as family.

Luffy: "...OK! That's your decision! We're all here for you! We'll destroy that ceremony!!"

Break next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx42p0cOxyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ichiji is actually a damsel Sanji needs to save

>Break next week

>Whitebeard's advanced age and sickness made him the weakest one

What makes you say that? If it weren't for the fact they were holding Ace on the island Whitebeard could presumably have just sunk the island without a fight.

have you not being paying attention to this arc?

Reiju will be the damsel and Ichiji will be the Rob Lucci of the arc that Sanji will face against.

I don't see Sanji there.

>I will save them
>Sanji will fight them
Already a retard of the thread

>break next week

Are you fucking retarded? He's the outlier of the family just from the way hes acting. hes going to try and stop Sanji from fucking up their plans with Big Mom.

Kys

Bobbin pretty much took Sanji's place after getting kicked by him.

Is Bege stronger than Sanji?

So what happaned?

>Bobbin gets BTFO by some not-so-supernova
BOBBINFAGS ANNIHILATED

>With his crew
yes

>without a crew
hes pretty much fodder tier.

>Shanks' appearance made everyone stop fighting
>Kaidou apparently can't die
>Big Mom can swipe the life from you

He's still incredibly strong, but the other three still win-out if they 1v1 him. In his prime I'm sure he was a monster, but even a point-blank rage-fueled quake-powered punch to Akainu didn't do anything more than inconvenience him.

Big Mom seems like she has a weaker crew than Doflamingo

>Jobbin
>Jobber
>Job-sama

You're a special one aren't you?

Akainu is probably an absolute monster who can shrug off ridiculous damage because of his "I hate pirates". Look at how deranged he got after standing back up a few times.

Do you think Luffy will become a Yonkou?

Will Luffy get gear fifth to defeat Big Mom and BTFO Bigmomfags

no

There's no fucking buildup for Ichiji at all. The only reason anyone even expects him to be a player in the arc at all is because he's the cool silent one. As far as the actual narrative is concerned he's just the default leader of the trio that bullied Sanji throughout his childhood, and a way to further characterize Judge as a piece of shit. He barely qualifies as a character, let alone one fleshed out enough to become one of this arcs central villains at the last second.

Reiju, Judge and Sanji are the heart of the Vinsmoke subplot. There's big players like Big Mom, Pudding and Bege who've been scheming and running the show this entire arc. There's dozens of named Big Mom minions who've been interacting with the Straw Hats and still need to be properly taken out. There's no tension in a battle with Ichiji. If he battles Sanji at all it's going to be him and his brothers trying to gang up on him again, and Sanji kicking their asses to show that he's outgrown them. Not some bullshit about him taking out a Sweet Commander, usurping Judge or whatever other bullshit is circulating these threads.

Then again his shirt is inked in a different color and I guess that matters more than anything else when making predictions.

Simply because he's the MC I can guarantee he will never become a Yonkou.

It's amazing enough that he got a fleet

Bobbin? More like JOBBIN, amirite?

Shit and unoriginal writing.
>tell me your real feelings hurr

Yonkou isn't an organization you apply for, if Luffy becomes powerful enough and gains enough allies the government might start considering him as one.

Luffy might also decide that planting his flag on an island is the easiest way to keep it safe from whatever bullshit ala Fishman Island

Dumb frogposter

Why not

THE ONE PIECE IS friendship

finally, "I WADDA COOK!!!" moment happened

i'm happy

No. One Piece is about the journey.

No need. His Gear 4 is extremely strong. When in Gear 4 he literally toyed around with Doffy and punched him around like a ragdoll. Sanji or Caesar is going to do something about his time constraint and he's going to beat the shit outta BM.

Put sanji in there.

It'll be the holy quad jobbers

Not how it works idiot

t. Sanjifag

In all seriousness, though - I had hoped Bobbin would give us the first real fight of this arc, and feel severely let down.

>I WADDA COOK
Oda really has run out of ideas

>TELL ME YOUR TRUE FEEELINGGS

This will be cannon soon.

Law is just gonna use a Haki Transfusion Operation to recharge him during the battle with Kaido.

Why is Capone going around shooting niggas without giving a damn?

>Break next week.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It will be revealed Judge did everything because he wants to take down the WG.
He has a history with Vegapunk, and in the final war with the Marines, Sanji and the Vinsmokes will fight Kizaru and the WG science team.
The foreshadowing is pretty obvious here even for Oda.

the arc will obviously end with Judge and all the family bawling their eyes out and apologizing to Sanji because the condition of having no feelings will wear off somehow.

>Break next week
>again
Let's pass the time with this shitty CYOA image I shat out

>implying bobbin had any kind of buildup aside from his first appearence

is jack really a jobber though?

>carpal tunnel
good I use a controller

Year of Capone

I'd be down for some EDF with Franky

More like I WADDA COCK

year of Sanji

Legit question here: why we're people actually hyping up and theorizing about this fucker?
We saw him speak to Big Mom once and everyone assumed he was a commander. Because Big Mom's subordinate spoke to her.
Then when the commanders were revealed people were clammoring that he was still commander tier. Despite nothing proving it.
Then he got his face kicked in and his pitiful bounty revealed and people were saying "just because he's on a yonkou crew thusly well known to the government doesn't mean the government knows what he can do! He can still be strong!"
Now he's shot and in a ditch.

The only thing I can think of was him being in the revenge army. But a LOT of people were in the revenge army. And Bobbin wasn't even shown doing anything.

Is the Strawhats ruining the wedding the biggest "fuck you" since Enies Lobby?

Big Mom's power's don't work if you aren't afraid though.

She'd be able to hurt him with Zeus, Prometheus, and Napolean, but I don't think she'd win in a straight up fight.

Whitebeard died without a single wound on his back after all

I kinda want to see more of the minor Big Mom crew.
Shame people like the longarm girl and these quadruplets will probably never be named outside of an SBS, or shown doing anything. I kinda like em.

HAPPENED

SaNa BTFO
WE FUJO NOW

It has less to do with the army, and more to do with Pekoms and Tomago being terrified to break bad news to Mama over the phone, while Bobbin told her to her face without a second thought.

>Bobbinfags BTFO
>all the retards saying they'll run away before the wedding BTFO
Good chapter

> a one piece thread that isn't filled with SanjixNami shitposting

I forgot what it felt like to read one of those

>luffy's mouth and teeth perspective

What the hell

Now you've done it.

Why does Sanji even want to save his shitty family?

Because Pekoms and Tamago were the ones that failed, not Bobbin. Similarly, Opera was afraid to say luffy escaped because he was he Person at fault. All Bobbin did was relay a message.
The only time someone died who wasn't at fault was various food homies she ate, and Mouscato, but that was during one of Big Mom's blind food rages.

His sister and the chance that they wont kill Zeff.

Because he's the kindest person in the world or whatever Reiju said.

>Jinbe saved Pekoms lol
>Bobbin is dead xd
>I WADDA COOK

Literally a meme chapter

His sister is cool.

because he really just wants to save Reiju.

What do you think she's thinking

It's his sister and if I was Sanji I'd want to royally fuck up Big Mom and her crew too. Fuck them.

Speedreader, his sister literally told us why

You SaNa shippers are cancer. It will never happen.

Sanji will end up marrying Pudding. She was faking the whole thing, and it will be revealed in a few weeks.

That's because Pekoms and Tamago were responsible for getting enough candy from FI. So they would be the ones who'd face the heat, not Bobbin.

That would be too many uncalled for twists. Oda doesn't do boring shit like that

So why didn't Sanji tell Luffy all this before instead of beating the shit out of him? Nice forced drama.

>TELL ME YOUR TRUE FEELINGS!!!~
really Oda

Do you fuckers read anything.

He beat Luffy up when he thought everyone had a chance to get out unscathed if he plays along.

>literally Saul and Robin

Now the "I WANNDA LIVE!!!" shit is being recycled too, great.

Re-read the arc until you understand

user stop replying to bait. The only reason he posted that was because he couldn't post "So nothing happens????"

But nothing happened in this chapter either.

>"where is it?"

Why are they so perfect lads?

it could be escaped prisoners from book prison

This is dumb in it's own way, Sanji should at this point know that Luffy isn't one to settle for compromise

I took like a year off from reading One Piece and just binged read back to current (30 chapters... gotta love them breaks!) It's great to be back!

So how do you reckon this arc is holding up?

So it's guaranteed Luffy will fight Big Mom.

Yes. Wholecake = Arlong Park

she's thinking about Zoro's dick

The arc so far is fun. There seems to be a lot more text and less characters compared to Dressrosa, and I'm not sure if it's all going to tie together as well in the end. It feels a little darker in this arc to me. Maybe it's because there's a juxtaposition of all these Alice in Wonderland tidbits with shit like food with personalities being eaten, that woman being wrung dry for juice, and other stuff.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

>Luffy
>fighting Big Mom this arc

Not happening.

Does Zoro even have a dick/balls? Dude has zero libido.

jack is not a jobber

rogersbase and tyrone confirmed
youtube.com/watch?v=hx42p0cOxyA

Sure he does. Zoro is pretty much a Buddhist (the laziest Buddhist) so he pretty much casts aside all sexual desires