So I just saw Redline and the animation is so fucking amazing

So I just saw Redline and the animation is so fucking amazing.
What do you think about it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbJanCYONrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KILLER BEATS

it was forgettable

Good visuals and audio, however its like a 6/10 or 7/10 at best. The first 10ish minute, as in the first race, is by far the best part of the movie.

What really ruined the movie was the main titled race, and how it wasn't really wacky anime racers or something where you could have this cast bounce off each other. It was racers vs faceless countless soldiers with no personality, and Funky Boy who literally stopped the race completely and fucked the whole movie up.

I felt more interest to the racers in the first fucking race who had almost no screentime each than anyone but Machinehead in the Redline race.

SEVEN YEARS HAND-DRAWN

Pretty damn good. I'd like to watch it on acid.

Forgot to post the beast team.

The best part of Redline
youtube.com/watch?v=KbJanCYONrk

Animation was great of course but didn't really leave a mark at me. Story was meh.

Wow its been a long time since I watched this film.

TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE DAYS HAND DRAWN

Absolutely needed more stupid racing shit and less stupid godzilla stuff.

Fucking top shit. Has everything
> Smooth nigga
> Tsun
> Fighting
> Crime
> Thrills
> Spills
> Romance
> Betrayal

Is the pompadour the ultimate hairstyle?

I'd watch an entire movie about Miki and Todoroki winning Blue Line and getting into shenanigans. I know Mole Brothers exists, but it's not the same.

Yes.

I liked it. Needed more racing though, the first one is so fucking good and I wanted more of that. Every gear shift made me cum a little bit.

Your life is forgettable

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Great eye candy, but not a great movie.

This

Remember when it came out and no one could actually watch it because computers simply weren't there yet and 10-bit was new and scary?

I miss that.

>Great eye candy, but not a great movie.
Why not? Animation is a visual genre after all.

>hating on Funky Boy
baka famalama.

His scream is so good tho.

The movie accomplishes what it tries to be - a visual experience. That's why I don't think the movie is bad, it just isn't great.
But I don't feel like the movie is lacking. It has great visuals, but that's all.

I feel like the movie is lacking something*

Would have been better without romance.

Hell no, great girl, we get to see her as a loli too.

I believe that watching the Yellow Line - or at least listening to the audio - is capable of getting essentially anyone pumped for anything.

Its self-insistent ecstasy is infectious.

Fucking perfect world building, the writing was god tier and I just wish we can get more someday.

That song, paired with the ending, is one of my favorites.