83% Of America's Top High School Science Students Are The Children Of Immigrants

"To put that in perspective, even though former H-1B visa holders represent less than 1% of the U.S. population, they were four times more likely to have a child as a finalist in the 2016 Intel Science Talent Search than were parents who were both born in the United States."

In other words the less than 1% Indian population produce 35 % of the top science students. While whites produce only about 8%

Why are white kids so dumb?

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/03/11/83-of-americas-top-high-school-science-students-are-the-children-of-immigrants/#5636ffd42200

But aren't all non-feather head americans technically immigrants?

Whites think that they are not.

I find it hard to believe that Asians could make up 50% of finalists unless there's something fishy going on.

Nothing Fishy is going on. Dumb whites are just getting their asses handed to them.

Indian immigrants understand the American dream.
They come from a shithole where people poop on the streets, so they saved up their money to start a business in America.
They work their asses off and they force their kids to study instead of going off to do "hood rat shit".
Asian immigrants prove that spics and niggers are in the positions they are not because of systematic racism, but rather because they are lazy and stupid.
>We need welfare because whittey is racis'.
>My kids spend five hours after school studying so that they can have a future in this great nation.
Fuck niggers.

But what explains whitey's dumbness?

>literally the top pooinloos in the entire street-shitting country are admitted into the US
>they perform better than general population of their host country
Gee, maybe we could h ave one of those based Indians help the kikes out with their maths. Maybe they could use lines and squares all common core style to help you understand.

Why are they out performing whitey so badly though?
Where are the top whiteys?
Just 1% Indians outnumber whites 4 to 1 in these competitions.

>select 40 students nationwide
>75% of them selected for the sake of "diversity"
>imply that there were not 30 American born students in the entire country that are as good if not better than them

Wow that's amazing.

There is no diversity selection here.
Just look at the spelling bee. Kids of immigrants have been winning it for the last 13 years continuously.
Also its not just this STEM competition. Its all of them. Its also SAT scores where Whites lag behind Asians by a lot.
Here are the winners of Siemens Competition.

So its the Same in UK too I see.

> be genius white
> see all poos and chinks in college cheat to get the same marks as me, often blatantly
> now a doctor with same chinks and poos, and notice they are all shitty doctors who only know how to game academia.
-Poor communication, so patients don’t know what to do after discharge
- poor surgical skills and higher complications rates
- overprescribe opioids for profit and create drug epidemic
- over bill and do unnecessary procedures for profit and wreck economy

Yeah, these people are inferior at everything but gaming academia with their dog shit Confusian mindset

Made unprovable excuses and senseless BS.
>Poor communication, so patients don’t know what to do after discharge

Why would kids of immigrants have poor communications skills?

You are running out of excuses for your dumbness whitey.

MIXED-RACE MASTER RACE
MIXED-RACE ETHNOSTATE WHEN?
LET'S GAS ALL THESE "PURE BREED" AKA IMBRED SUBHUMANS
THE MIXED RACE GENE IS THE BEST GENE

Don't know, but Bollywood certainly explains why Indians are so lame. Even your joke of an entertainment industry has eurocentric beauty standards.

> Be a mutt.
> Make excuses like a mutt.
> Thinks mutt deserve top notch jobs with high school diploma because muh mutt race.
> Make minimum wage doing construction.

Typical mutt nigger.

Cuz there are no more white children
Only white people left are boomers and their children.

Gen z has a white minority

M U T T
U
T
T

>tfw you see the merchant meme in the left breast

If they're so smart then why do their countries suck so bad?

This is a Amerimutt thread now

Wtf Irish people are retarded this can't be accurate

This is as cherry picked as I have ever seen it.
Also, in the new standards and curriculums, improvement out weights everything so if these shitskins are improving at a faster rate then of course under the new system it would appear that they are "smarter".

For the same reason that america looks like this.

Just googled around and it seems that Siemens actually does a "blind read" of every participant's paper. I don't know whether I should be more surprised at the lack of White people, or the amount of female participants chosen...

Okay

How can mixed black-white race surpass British whites?

lol dumb pakis

It is incentive's for trade deals, their universitys do not carry the worlds experts in the field of science so therfor it is targeted at getting these people educated in return for favours in other areas... nothing more, nothing less .

Good times are killing us.

So the US STEM competitions are all rigged in favor of Asian immigrant's kids so for some trade deals?
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
How does it exactly work?
Who rigs these things?
I am guessing that the JEWS do it.

Whites can afford to be lazy. If you are 1st, or 2nd generation (maybe even 3rd) Asian immigrant you know you need to work your ass off.

But yet they come here, to OUR countries, to attend OUR institutions. I don't see any Americans going to Turd Town to attend Turd U. Stay mad, stinky. Wait. You've been rejected by a bunch of white girls, haven't you, stinky? Haha, that's why you're so mad. It all makes sense now.

Gee its lot like anyone has anything to gain by manipulating the truth so that dumb goy accept the flood of shitskin replacements.

did i say it was rigged? do you know it isnt?
BTW university's in Scotland are paid to get foreign student through and passed ,even though they are sub-standard and cannot cope..

I know this because my wifes sister is a professor and lecturer in genetics who recently left because she was fed up with it all...(had been there for over a decade)
Having to pass substandard pupils who could barely understand what was being taught...
It was all about the money....And she hated having to lie about it all, conscience bothered her and now she works doing real work for real people in a hospital...

Not going to quantify that for you, and you amy laugh if you want...but i know what i know from someone in the know..

no knowing children of poos have zero social intelligence or empathy to relate to working class patients.

literally had one pooette who was top 10% in medical school who did not know what countries fought in WW2, what a veteran is, and was a total bitch to a WW2 vet during a VA rotation. Esxentially completely worthless with good grades