Yes, muslims are really dangerous guys, lets kill them while they are handicapped

yes, muslims are really dangerous guys, lets kill them while they are handicapped

>Be Palestinian gimp
>Throw rocks at IDF
>Get shot

Looks like he's still got plenty of trigger/detenatorfingers and would be just fine driving one of those bombtrucks they like to build in/near the former caliphate.

Hell if anybody's got a reason to get into the sky demon's good graces en leave for their heavenly whorehouse asap it seems to be this motherfucker.

Sounds like a great idea. Thanks OP.

Let's kill every dangerous muslim, he could run over someone with those wheels

>muslims are really dangerous
What is more ironic is the fact that whites in here want to go back to a patriarchal, masculine, warrior society. Islam is all about that but they hate it. Really sparkles my neurons.

>Islam is all about that but they hate it.
Any sane man would hate/despise islam, simple as that Ahmed.

Who gives a shit?
Why should i care about the state of their being?
We're going to get there without you, you child raping subhuman.

I agree, lets do this

neuron*

>You guys are just like my moon god saturn death cult!
lolno

Sven calm down, log out, get into your cuckshed and wait till wifey is done interacting with the real men okay? No more internet access for you!

There's a bomb strapped on that guy somewhere.

we do not want to be flooded by you - we have nothing against you in your own countries.

Kill yourself faggot, do you believe that I support anything that is related to the subhuman kikes and muslims?
Unveil yourself nigger.

>we have nothing against you in your own countries.
Topkek, coward.

No Sven you aren't, maybe when you mix futher.
You shouldn't have invaded our countries then.

How do you think he lost his legs in the first place? There's a reason they check your shoes at airports.

>You shouldn't have invaded our countries then.
Your filthy mothers shouldn't have fucked their cousins nor given birth to you. That would have halted or prevented many problems.

this

>Topkek, coward.
why coward?

>You shouldn't have invaded our countries then.

I can't remember ever having invaded Morocco, Turkey etc.
Isolationists are condemned as Nazis BTW.

Is that his shit-bucket?

And he'll even get VIP parking to set it off.

Or simply help them to understand that our cultures are not really compatible and then work together to overthrow the satanic jews who caused all the trouble in the first place
peace for all

This thread is populated by virginal faggots, especially OP.

>why coward?
Call their vile poisonous culture, beliefs and practices out for the absolute filth it is. I have everything against them and their ways as should you.

Pretending what they do and believe is a-okay is what got us to this point.

I don't even know why I respond you filthy animals, do you think that you're hot shit with your makeshift artillery and dull knifes?
Look at you, you're pathetic being bossed around by any major power, just sitting there and taking it in the ass, decade after decade, war after war.
You are the rabid pet who bite all the children and adults alike that woman and fools keep alive for the sake that every life has value, they're wrong though.

I will not stand for such disrespect Goyim.

Muslims strap suicide bombs on mentally retarded children. Why would it be wrong to assume a guy with no legs isn’t packing?

I think whites want to go back to a patriarchal warrior culture, slaughter all the Muslims and then go back to living in peace.

Kill all Muslims

I already said I do not wish to have them around here. This does not change the fact they can be like they want to be in their OWN countries.

>Muslims strap suicide bombs on mentally retarded children.

And they unironically believe they are doing them a favor, that to bleed while fighting in the way of islam/allah is a guaranteed path into heaven.

This is the power of islam. They hand out sweets after one of their martyrs has died, taking with him (or her) some israeli civilians, in celebration.

Islam is the most vile of horseshit you can imagine and then some. There is no room for it here, nor should there be room for it anywhere.

You assume he' Muslim because he's brown and has a beard????

You're such a fucking bigot

>I already said I do not wish to have them around here. This does not change the fact they can be like they want to be in their OWN countries.

You merrily pretend there's nothing wrong with them as long as they are not near you:

>>we have nothing against you in your own countries.

This is both factually wrong and extremely dangerous. Don't let there be any room for doubt.

This guy probably has a bomb in than bucket.

let's

>You merrily pretend there's nothing wrong with them as long as they are not near you:

Right or wrong, as long as they keep it amongst themselves I am not bothered. You shit EUists with your dirty 12 tribes of Israel flag bother me much more.

hahahaha enjoy getting replaced by us inbreds now hahahahaha
>what was colonialism
And how you lose to us people? Pretty pathetic.
They can't do it. It takes decades to remodel society and you need hardship to grow such fighting spirit.

>subhuman

Causation and correlation?

>You shit EUists with your dirty 12 tribes of Israel flag bother me much more.
I am disgusted by the EU, probably far more than you but the flag of my country has become little more than a shield(maiden) for the sellout bought and paid for politicians to hide behind as they effectively end the nation state so fuck that and fuck them.

That buckets full of tannerite

>>what was colonialism

what does this have to do with the situation today? It is a lame excuse for the own continued failure. Also, Muslims whing about colonialisation - how did you expand again?
Who raided the seas hunting European slaves for centuries?

>>what was colonialism
What was the barbaric slave trade? Fuck off and die Ahmed. Go get married off to a cousin or something.

Are you proud of being a subhuman, to continue the lineage of filthy dumb humans who are barely able to breath on your own, to be tools of fags and kikes, the be the bottom of the barrel in the eyes of the left, as a form of weak people unable to take care of oneself and by the right as a lower life form?
No one takes you seriously, your place in this universe is under you superiors boots, don't pretend otherwise.

so we have the same reasons not to fly the national bib, but why humiliating oneself even more by displaying this accursed rag?

All Muslims should be blended and fed to pigs.

kek

That's how it works. The tide rises and falls, now we rise you fall.
just a question

>so we have the same reasons not to fly the national bib, but why humiliating oneself even more by displaying this accursed rag?
Because pretty much all of my posts shit all over this flag and the ideals of those unironically using it.

>That's how it works. The tide rises and falls, now we rise you fall.

the last word has not been spoken yet. But the next years sure will be interesting, I hope you will not fall for the sweet promises of Western degeneracy, and keep your families and spirit intact.

>No one takes you seriously, your place in this universe is under you superiors boots, don't pretend otherwise.
We kicked the americans out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and millions of our young men reach your shores for work and procreation. You might not like it but Islam is the future of Europe.

Why don't you or your mother suck his cock if you're so sympathetic to that piece of shit.

>next years sure will be interesting
I agree

Hm, I see. I should think about another flag as well, as the pot smoker's liberalala leftism taking over libertarianism starts to annoy me too.

>now we rise you fall.
No, now your lot gets taken in and cared for out of misguided pity for the miserable state you have all put yourselves in.

Of course you, fucked in the head as you are, will attribute this to your almighty but believe me, you wicked skydemon (that obviously doesn't even exists) has got nothing to do with this.

You are looked down upon, those liberals pretending they care for you so very very much? They despise you and your views probably even more than I do. They just assume that just by proximity to something better alone you will just spontaneously as if by magic change your minds on everything and suddenly become civilized.

Of course anyone with even half a mind of their own knows this is bullshit but hey what can you do.

OK, we will. Of course a Muslim truck of peace would never run over kids or the elderly.

pol fucking loves muslims JIDF, neck yourself

that's not what islam is in practice lol, iranians and saudis all controlled by their wives and let faggots exist
you mean a cucked man
>then go back to living in peace
FAG

Islam is like T-virus from Biohazard.

Imperative: Infect anyone nearby or kill them.

Killing them all off is not a matter of sympathy or hazard per one man at a time. It is a matter of isolation, concentration and culling of quarantined infected population.

Very sad, but necessary.

>We kicked the americans out of Iraq
I had thought it ended entirely different, I thought US played extended war while arming all sides hoping you destroy yourselves, while Russia came to tell them to stop it, because Assad is their ally and continuing that would have risked WW3 so US stopped

>and millions of our young men reach your shores for work and procreation. You might not like it but Islam is the future of Europe.
Yeaah, people without any skills, no prospects and low learning skills are going to do so well against in "globalized world", aka no gibs for you man.

We both things aren't going to do so well in near future, best case scenario we end like Brazil, and you are bragging about turning welfare states into that. Worst case scenario? It's outright war, and how you think that's going to end for you? Who's going to stop white people from eradicating your whole species from the face of Earth with biological and regular weapons. Chinese? Indians? Why'd they care about you? Other Muslims? Niggers with barely above 80, or best case scenario 90 iq are going to do what?

Lets face the reality as it is, you were brought on the intent for being modern day slaves to us, you might think the welfare you enjoy today is sweet and liberating, but let's not kid ourselves, it's only the honey trap the powers to be have laid, so your children will be our 80iq slaves, and best of all - you yourself segregate yourself to very tiny areas so most of the Europe will not even notice you.