Redpill general

Am I the only one who sees Sup Forums as a family? Especially Sup Forums. You guys can be horrible cunts, but there's rarely any malice over here. It's like we all know when it is time for bantz or something more serious. This community can be harsh, but it's almost always seeking the truth. Fighting against degeneracy is tough at times, but we always have eachothers' backs. I appreciate you guys. Also, /rpg/. Post your redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

The core of Sup Forums is, and has always been, about the truth.

I defend my fellows whole heartedly and the popular libellous fallacies that are disseminated about us are absolutely false
I have seen /pol always side with the innocent and the victims regardless of who those victims are racially or religiously.
This is the last bastion of morality left

>"You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)"
But that's just it, you're not clever, you just copied and past that EXACT comment on a different thread a few days ago. I mean, by all means, if you really want to feel "clever" then keep on keeping on. But you're not going to subvert anyone here (other than the newfags or freshly redpilled) lol

>Am I the only one who sees Sup Forums as a family?
yeah like nigger family know one knows their dad but they all know they hate your faggot ass.

good thread to start a comfy day out with
here's spc day 1 Fire Wx

LulZ

In all seriousness, I feel really, REALLY bad for guys like in your pic. Yea, yea.. we all hate niggers here, but if someone agrees with you point for point down the line- hating them is the same as hating yourself.

>This is the last bastion of morality left
W R 0 N G

Do you know which direction to to take at the intersection

>but if someone agrees with you point for point down the line
>hating them
?

This is why the white race will disappear, they're too empathic. One niggu tear and they'll all switch from 1488 to 'c'mon dude, we didn't mean it, be a proud nog'

who dis

>not pictured in the image of the OP
>150 other posts from stormweenies and assorted racists calling OP a nigger, subhuman, and a cuck

Stop pretending this is a place with a majority of reasonable people, it's mostly comprised of autistic racists and white trash venting impotent rage

The image in the OP is one hell of a shill image if I ever saw one

When we do disappear, at least we can hope that those that replace us will inherit our values and preserve the culture that produced the West.
>They won't
>World war again

You are all massive faggots. But I would unironically defend my fellow Sup Forumslacks with my life. This place has helped me through some rough times in my life. Nobody else seems to understand the frustration I feel.

yeah Sup Forums knows when its time for bantz and time for feels too

I'd fight the jews alongside based black men any day

i just watched some video about a jew's commentary on how jews had turned european culture into a christian-pagan mix. he commented on how people can't quite point on why they hate jews. it was written in 1928, and he was american. he wrote a biography on napoleon's second wife.

i can't find it now. can someone post it? it's on youtube.

I see

makes me feels to know there's other bright, right-wing Ameribros out there even if we are never shown by the (((LSM)))

time to take the flat earth pill and connect with god

time is short

space is fake

nasa is a fraud

WHAT ARE RED PILLS FOR? GETTING PEOPLE TO WANT TO TAKE ACTION. TAKE ACTION- GET IN HERE

no you wouldn't. Army vet here who served alongside 60% nigger enlisted

Capital and the Debt Trap reports that "cooperatives tend to have a longer life than other types of enterprise, and thus a higher level of entrepreneurial sustainability". This resilience has been attributed to how cooperatives share risks and rewards between members, how they harness the ideas of many and how members have a tangible ownership stake in the business. Additionally, "cooperative banks build up counter-cyclical buffers that function well in case of a crisis," and are less likely to lead members and clients towards a debt trap (p. 216). This is explained by their more democratic governance that reduces perverse incentives and subsequent contributions to economic bubbles.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative

I love vintage black comedy.

have some more

This.

I'm black and this is the only place I can get some reprieve

i would not recommend reading that for too long, really goofed my fucking eyes up for a few minutes after i closed it