Why is Hei so fucking cool? Season 3 when?

Why is Hei so fucking cool? Season 3 when?

Be glad we even got the OVA

The cute romance was great for my heartboner, but I'm still upset that Hei didn't get his waifu without all that horrible shit happening to both of them.

>Season 3 when?

Can't tell if troll or genuinely hasn't seen S2.

Hei got ((okada))ed so no season 3

you mean season two when

>Why is Hei so fucking cool?

You have to be 18 years old to post here.

As far as I'm concerned the anime ended half way through the OVA and although it's difficult Hei and Yin are still together, forever on the run.

I rewatched S2 recently and its not nearly as bad as I remember, although the soundtrack is a massive downgrade on S1.

Also July best boy.

The ending took a massive, unforgivable dump on Suou.

Reminder to read the manga. It's actually decent.

Why is Hei so violent
what the fuck is his problem

He lost his sister and his doll waifu.

>Hei is so cool because he ended up with a Rai clone.

This and the second season fucking killed this series for me. I was really hoping he would stay alone and not fall into the same "MC must have a romantic interest" cliche that every fucking anime falls into now days.

This year will be DtB's 10 year anniversary so if there's going to be a S3 announcement it's this year.

Ending was a garbage cliffhanger. And like someone else pointed out, it took a shit on a bunch of the characters.

I didn't give a fuck about Suou at first, but making her a fucking clone at the end was just cruel.

S3 WHENNNN

>implying

Hei IS cool, in fact, I wanted to be a smooth and sexy motherfucker like Hei. He's literally my inspiration and model and that barely changed almost 10 years after S1 aired.

I literally stopped watching anime after S2 ended, I wouldn't be on Sup Forums now if it wasn't for Konosuba.

He is kinda like batman and batman is always cool

Hei strikes that sweet spot on the edge meter where you get all the badass with none of the cringe.

Fuck off, contrarian.

But romance is a nice thing, user. Especially when it involves a loli.

Same here

I want to be a chinese electric batman.

Havok best girl after Bai

>He didn't even get to fuck Suou before everything started tumbling down
Hei needs a break.

Stupid sexy Hei

Hei isn't sexy but he is interesting.

What did she mean by this?

Hey guys

I know we don't agree on things too often, but can we at least agree that Suou is the best DTB girl?

>the cause of Hei losing his powers, not even real.
>best girl

>Hei isn't sexy

Nigga you gay or something?

Shikoku no Hana or something?
I liked the art but the plot was shit

The moment Hei started to obsess about the doll instead of staying loyal to imouto, the franchise went to hell

Imouto closure was the only good thing about S1's ending, though. S2 woulds have been even worse if it had kept playing that card.

The gaiden OVAs were probably the highlight of the entire series, because they did everything that S1 did well but with an OVA's budget and a proper epilogue to the messy ending that the first season got. If only S2 had been good. If only they hadn't let Okada on board

Every DtB thread until S3.

Most memorable mob character.

After we get 2nd season.

That guy needs a "make america great again" hat and a shotgun

That's not Amber

Really? I didn't feel so. I think one of the only things the ending did well was conclude Suou's story. The rest was far too open ended which is why we need a S3.

No way, and even chink is below Japs and gooks.
Asian men are sucks unlike white men.

Fun times

Yin was decent, you fag

Hei/Yin is the best pairing of the show, shut up.

For you

the ending was by far the best part of s1 and s2 shat all over it

dtb is one of those shows that should have ended after s1

How do I achieve collarbones like Hei?

low body fat

I'm so very confused as to what even happened in the ending of S2
Was the "other Yin" a clone made by Shion?
And instead of killing Contractors, it kills humans?

I'd love a new season that explored the South American war prior to S1

Sup Forums watches DtB when?

In the gaiden(OVAs), Yin develops emotions as she becomes more than a doll. Her and Hei fall in love, but Yin's ghost takes on its own personality, becomes more powerful, and eventually gains the power to control other contractors and use their powers, seemingly for the purpose of killing them, though it has no qualms with killing humans as well. Eventually Yin tells Hei to kill her as Yin's ghost takes full control of her and starts rampaging before going comatose.

In the second season, we learn of a prophecy laid out by Amber, that when Izanami and Izanagi they will give birth to Kagutsuchi and the world will be destroyed.

The entire season has Hei seeking out Yin to fill her last request. Shion turns out to be alive, and that Suou had actually died long ago and is actually a "slightly altered" copy of himself, she was a test to see if a copy could continue to exist permanently using the power of the meteor shard and the test was a success, without it, she died.

Shion, Madame Oreille and the ME system using the doll network were all part of a greater plan to create the "Ark". They would gather all the information about the world then feed it to Shion. Shion however was not powerful enough by himself and he goes to meet Izanami (Yin's alterego) by himself, where he cuts a bargain with her. He will die and create a clone of her using his power, if she will also use his power to create the "Ark" which turns out to be a second planet Earth without gates or contractors, with copies of everyone, including Suou living happy and fulfilling lives. Shion then dies and Hei comes along and kills Yin then walks away, his duty fulfilled. Shion, Suou and Yin and Izanami are dead, but the copy Shion made, a male Yin/Kagatsuchi awakens and has the ability to indiscriminately kill humans, like how Izanami could kill contractors. The series then ends implying that Kagatsuchi causes the the destruction of all humanity and the end of earth one while earth two lives on.

He's Chinese.

Darker Than Black had such a good premise. S1 was GOAT, great cast, nice use of two-parters with good stories to tell while fleshing out the world and characters. Then S2 happened and it was shit and now the series is gone forever.
A lot like Psycho-Pass really.

he was simply bad ass

Wew, I'm glad I dropped S2 halfway. That sounds absolutely terrible.

Agree, and S1 didn't even have any Yin hints anyway.

The series went full retarded otaku pandering after the first season.

I remember DtB thread were so gay.

Hei is my husbando too bad I hate most of the stuff he was in ì.

Hei is sexy, but HoboHei is a turnoff.

>Darker than Black was 10 years ago.

Don't.

I don't get it. He gets his ass kicked half the time.

>it's actually true
Now I've lost it

I know I can kill

The truth exists just beyond the gate?

>we'll never get a Havoc episode

Do we ever find it, user?

I'm still waiting to find out what it is I lost in the first place.
Could the truth exist just beyond the gate?

Good post

>Okada

yin is best girl but then again I've only seen hyperabridged

Not until April ;_;

Feels like yesterday.

Someone just uploaded a S1 and S2 BD dual audio batch yesterday.

A NIGHT SKY FULL OF CRIES

HEARTS FILLED WITH LIES

THE CONTRACT - IS IT WORTH THE PRICE?

>Yin dies.
I'm happy about this. What a shit character she was.

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

>NOW I'VE LOST IT

I want Hei to fuck me in the ass

>wanting to give the Chinese Electric Batman shitdick
Not cool, user.

DtB is basically anime Heroes

Best girl

desu i like grizzled Hei more

Season 2 Never ever in a million years ever

ftfy

A SOUL PLEDGED TO THE DAAAHKNESS

I didn't actually know Okada was on this. I've actually disliked most of what I've seen of her stuff. I can't exactly figure out why either.

Basically big order then? s2 is such a mess matter how it is spinned. The bad ending leaves a possible continuation. But s3 continuing from that plot will be terrible

Season 2 was perfect, another season isn't necessary.

Darker than Black will live on Sanderson's Reckoners series. Too bad Reckoners is his worst series.