Youjo Senki

Does anyone have all the episodes raw? I can't find them anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/715673/23e15ab3a4/
exhentai.org/g/547099/b90c0ee9c8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you retarded or something?

Yes please help

why don't you just disable the subs you autist.

What site lets you do that?

Use Crunchyroll with adblock. Good quality with no ads.

kek

Oh man, its been some time since I have seen this here.

Stale but good.

>people thinks psychopathic salaryman is top tier waifu material
Why?

Tanya is very cute.

user you could've been a top tier waifu in your past life, Would that make you not one now?

She has the brightest smile.

Its the smile

>tfw you will never watch your commanding officer Major Tanya bayonet republic scum in the face while she giggles madly.

She's smart, driven and competent; which makes her top-tier right out of the box. On top of that Tanya is cute as a button.

People either ignore the psycho tendencies, or are attracted by them.

Oh I ain't ignoring nothing buddy, don't you worry about that.

It's ridiculous that none of the lower nobles/higher ups have set up their sons/grandsons up with Tanya yet considering all her achievements and how quickly she got them.

I wanna smell tanya's sweaty trench undies!

dozo

Such a beautiful, carefree smile. Truly one that, if she would dare let you, be worthy of protecting.

Tanya is for Rerugen only

Zettour has a granddaughter he would make Tanya marry if she were born with a dick.

I like aggressive lolis. That's all there is to it.

Eh, nobles are quite hidebound, concerned about muddying their precious lineages. The only one that even thinks about it is Zettour when he regrets Tanya isn't a boy or he'd engage him to his granddaughter, but he's presented as being seen as a 'progressive intellectual' by his fellows.

Sup Forums just wants to fuck a guy and pretend that its not gay

Its not gay if she has a femine vagina

To be fair I doubt she even wears one

Because.

But Tanya is 100% biologically female in every way. It's literally not gay.

I wish I could read.

>It's not gay if X
Lads, it's time to stop

All you need to know is that Tanya scored second on it.

>it's not gay if a man fucks a woman
But user..

Please decipher runes anons

I'm pretty sure most nobles would rather marry woman who won't suffer from PTSD when seeing a dress, but have exactly zero problems with hurting people.

>It's not gay is she was born with a vagina!

>Carlos Zen doesn't want people to waifu Tanya
>People still do

It's a shame his new book doesn't have any cuties

>it's not gay if dude has a vagina

What if that dude was born a female and has a vagina and womb and also accepts the fact that she is and always will be a female?

Was he a cute boy before?

I wonder how Carlo is feeling right now seeing Tanya and Youjo Senki gaining such popularity.

Before what? Since the moment of her conception she has been female.

This show rly made me think. What if Hitler was a qt atheist loli in alternate dimention forced by some god like being to be a man here.

In the anime persistent Ego exists, "conception" (you're wrong anyway, but whatever) is a retarded point to define gender when Tanya retains all or is it most at this point? of her memories of her previous life.

There is no evidence that the memories are nothing but an extremely elaborate hallucinations, caused by early childhood trauma of being an orphan.

Her Ego is just a hallucination created out of her natural desire for a father figure she never had.

So, she is female with delusions of masculinity.

Here's my shot at it:

Rerugen shousa 少佐

Uwaa
Degrechaf shoui 少尉...

That's so cold, it would've been nice if you had told me to come over~
May I sit with you?
-Geez

Y-yes, of course

Even if I said otherwise, she would've just ignored it...

Delivered.
-t. Sonzai X

This is why I love Japanese fiction.
They hold nothing back and it is enjoyable to explore their madness.

There are plenty of evidence. She had direct interactions with the god-being and uses his powers. Unless everything is hallucinations what kind of evidence more would you need?

It's not a story.
exhentai.org/g/715673/23e15ab3a4/
exhentai.org/g/547099/b90c0ee9c8/

Never would have discovered grand strategy games without the author's recommend.
Damn Victoria II is so good.

I have to give you that one.

But it does not matter what Tanyas Ego is, since sex is had with her material body, not with her spirit.

If Tanya was a wolf in her past life, and reincarnated as a little girl, would that make having sex with her bestiality?