youtube.com/watch?v=NGCcu2ATNug
pastebin.com/zbyQKWkk
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=899075
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Subs

Class Prez is CUTE

Worked on it some more

Is it good?

Local Chuuni buys gun to show off her best clint eastwood impression to her classmates youtube.com/watch?v=NGCcu2ATNug

satania

Why is Gabriel so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

I bet Tapris has a really clean asshole.

Well fuck never mind, I'm sold.

>that algorithms book
The only thing missing is K&R.

I couldn't download first version, but here's comparison v2 from nyaa with mkv that has all really different lines.

pastebin.com/zbyQKWkk

real subs when

post more gabu

>perfect bj lips

Is this a Jojo reference?

It's a chuuni reference.

Lol, stopped reading at 'why are you pulling something so dangerous right in the morning'. Utter trash

>Lol
Stopped reading.

'Sovereign upon hell' Fucking hilarious stuff

This has to be one of my favorite alterations:

"Because since we're in the human world"

Gee, I wonder what the word "because" means. Let me look it up. BECAUSE (conjunction) - for the reason that; since.

Whoever did this is a fucking genius!

He's right though, the subs are ESL trash.

Looking it over, it looks like even the "pros" had some rather stiff lines, even without the forced puns.

That's because "pros" don't actually go for natural sounding English to match natural sounding Japanese, they go for a few bad jokes so they can pretend they're creative and then half ass the rest.

You mean the subs had 10 or so lines with poor grammar or typos. Holy shit absolutely unreadable give them gray status NOW

No I mean they're pretty bad in terms of grammar and actually being on point for tone. I know people like to think that taking ESL translations and having an English speaker try to smooth them out makes for good subs (hell, that's how most manga scanlation works) but they're still not good. They're better than memesubs, but that's not saying much.

B-but the ESL guy accepted second-guessing and allowed others to correct his work! That's totally unprofessional!

Just turn off the fucking subs, the dialogue isn't exactly complex.

But most lines were left intact, actually. Does this say anything about the original subs?
And poor grammar or not, I'll take direct subs over meme-filled ones any day. I'm the person who's been praying for Hadena to return all this time

See
The "professional" subs were shit to begin with.

In all honesty, if I was getting paid for this, I'd just compare the script to the raw manga, then rip off scanlations with slight rewording.

dat midriff on Tsukinose in the Ending.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the subs. All they've been doing is enhancing the quality of the show.
If you really think they're so bad feel free to sub the show yourself.

the BDs are doing well, but how is the mango doing?

so what demon is Tsukinose related to? Satanichia is obviously the daughter of satan right? or is Tsukinose just some random succubus demon?

Honestly if anyone here could typeset a release in under an hour so we could do them right after it airs, I would.

I wouldn't mind even if it took five, given the alternative.

There is so much wrong with you, spammer. How do you not understand that this behavior is not acceptable? Do you really think that even if someone wasn't your boogieman that they wouldn't have a problem with you spamming like this?

Fucking Christ, dude. Seek help. I get that you're mad and upset people told you that you are shit for liking what you like, but that doesn't give you the right to harass people constantly and ruin threads.

Where's the fun in releasing after HS? I want someone who can typeset quick so I can watch the raws, write a script and then bang it out quick.

They're not related to them, that's only where they draw their names from. Gabriel has her horn, but isn't THE archangel Gabriel. Satania isn't the future ruler of hell, she's just chuuni.

doing gods work

>v2 from nyaa with mkv
Because the v2 ass that I made corrected the grammar mistakes. The mkv is probably a fucking falseflag.

This is really the masterpiece of this year.

>Subs war
Every thread.

Can't we just talk about how cute Vigne is instead?

approved

Until the new memesubs are released, that's it. It's unavoidable. Otherwise, I prefer to talk about how cute Vigne is.

Demons aren't cute

NO, we will talk about Satania instead user

I hate red haired Nene

I want Vigne to disappear me.

So that bit of her making single men disappear pretty much confirms she used to be a succubus, right?

>used to

Does this look like the face of mercy

This looks like a face of someone who have seen a lot of dicks.

was it rape?

Hand over the good subs nerd.

>Gosh user your cum is tasty

No? You're confusing "single men" with "virgin men" or something. Succubi fuck men, and fucking someone does not necessarily make you not single. To make single men disappear would mean either killing them or giving them girlfriends. Vigne was probably playing cupid for them.

Only if you strip for them.

Vigne is a good girl who is loyal to her wife Gabriel and used to torture and kill single men for pleasure. She has never had any sex with men.
So delete your comments now and you won't get in any trouble.

>her wife Gabriel
A fate I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

Vigne fucks both men and women. She prefers to stay with Gabriel though.

Vigne is a master succubuss. She can milk cute virgin boys in matter of seconds, Gabriel is just her current angel fucktoy she will toss her aside when she gets bored. The whole good girl thing is just a mask.

She's worse at being evil than Satania when she tries though, unless you're saying she's breaking the 4th wall and faking monologues to troll the viewers.

Vigne has the succubus charm though, she never fails to make my dick rock hard. That's all the evidence I need.

That would just create more single men as they would abstain from getting girlfriends because they only want Vigne.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=899075

Read the manga. Satania has autistic poor parents lol

>aspect ratio

Manjimon, I'm too lazy to sign up for Nyaa just to argue with that guy, but a beget compromise would probably have been "I knew I could count on you!", showing her faith in Vigne's buckling to her request, without actually using the F word.

You mean this?
>No it isn't. It's much easier to say "Wow, as expected of Vigne" or in a more localized version "I knew I could count on you!".
I did suggest that.

Damn, you did indeed. Chalk it up to a brain fart on my part. For the banana line, I've been thinking about it a lot. They should have left it as is, then just have Raphi or whoever it was say "someone must ask this question before every trip *in Japan*" and it would have worked fine, because hey, they're there to learn about human culture.

>Why Satania is so hot? She make me all wet!

>comparison of v2 sub with sub from mkv
>all lines that somehow were different
>Because the v2 ass that I made corrected the grammar mistakes. The mkv is probably a fucking falseflag.
This sentence doesn't even make sense.

Anyway mtobob is just incredibly butthurt so I'm actually kind of annoyed I wasted time on him.

The [ESL].mkv uses some weird version of the v1 script some other guy made.

It's still doesn't make sense in this context. Did you actually see what's on pastebin?

No, because I can't go on pastebin right now; China is a bitch.

Vigne fucks virgin men so good they need more, so they just go out and find whatever substitute they can, which is girlfriends.

>China
Why would you ever do that to yourself?

Just mirror it on ghostbin or something if it's important.

How do you defeat this stupid devil who holds a gun if you were Gabriel?

Exactly how it happened in the episode.

Tackle desu!

Take this opportunity to tickle her pink.

Cute.

"You're holding that backwards. Trust me, I'm an American."

Okay, that's enough.
I'm surrender lol

How do you get caught offside in shogi?

Teleport behind her

They are sure to experience having a sex with each other.

Satanya x Gabriel is great.

we should coordinate next time, user, and put a semi-TSed (unless there is a typesitter lurking here), chaptered, QCed one to avoid the confusion of multiple versions. also, let's tag it [Satania] instead of ESL.

I don't mind, but I'm not the translator and my Japanese skills are only halfway to translator class.

Muff dive.

jesus