OTP Thread

OTP Thread
If you post crack, you better explain why

This is still within the reason of possibility. Don't know how canon it is that Sashomaru has a thing for her (other then platonic fatherly affection) but she doesn't seem to catch on or reciprocate either way.

I know he ends up with the blond cunt but I don't care.

>inb4>Last Order faggots

Only a matter of time.

I agree with this.

I wish this were canon. Probably the only girl he liked who he actually had development with.

you are so mad that she ended up with mako

clothes died bro, sorry

They really had a great opportunity to make an amazing hotbloded rival x hotblodded rival paring with these two but completely drooped it in the second half.

Where are the OT3?

Where they belong.

>being so mad

>being this literally autistic

Superior special ship.
BlackxWhite is good too. ;_;

Just for you

Forgot image

I said it in the last thread but I love these crazy onmoyji. So nice to have a shonen power pair that play off each other well and actually develop as a pair to the point where they even regularly use teamwork and combo attacks more than fighting alone

People will still deny this

like the writer for example

I'm very certain that she wants to be with Sesshoumaru rather than a corpse.

Do you even read the series? He finds himself a girlfriend that knows about and loves the fact that he can turn into a pig.

Hajime is the best.

Too bad she becomes fodder after losing all her powers.

>rather than a corpse
They were both resurrected through magical bullshit and she's shown zero romantic interest Sesshoumaru regardless of what delusional loli faggots want. I see no problem with them.

>vidya
>shitty doujin
Sasuga Tifafags, their shit taste never disappoints.

He never denied it though, he actually shipped it.

You mean Akari, who's personality was loosely based on the girl in that pic except that she has no personality or character treats outside of suddenly showing up and wanting Ryoga's cock. And ONLY because he kicked her sumo pigs ass.

Yeah, that was a real winner of a shit couple right there.

>shitty doujin
You've never even read it you assblasted Aerithfaggot. Stay mad that your cunt waifu died and Cloud chose Tifa.

It seems like the anime is really diverting from the manga anyways and even then as of the most recent chapter it seems like she's heading to fix that whole problem.

As weird as it is to say I think I prefer the anime in general

>oh look, that tomboy big boobed girl looks like a cloud
>aw.. second girl looks like that other girl from FF movie i saw, is there a connection?
And then i read the title

How much romance is in this series?

Aw, she didn't end up wih that MC wimp? was second season better than the first?

Still mad as well

And the point of this is?

Nice, picked up.

CHOOSE YOuR NEXT WORDS WISELY

Aw man, he must have been so disappointed when he finished writing this

It's kind of detrimental how far they went to establish Subaru and Rem's relationship just to throw it to the side. I understand what they were trying to do but there's honestly so much more chemistry there then with Subaru and Emilia that it seems weird that he'd go after her.

A good bit. The whole premise is that they're destined to give birth to shinto exorcist Jesus and their growing relationship is a pretty big element of the story.

I do like the manga though.

to point out that cloud has big boobs i presume

Buddy they are just good friends. Don't you do this with your friends?

Even though there were FF7 anime, I'm still not sure how Sup Forums related they're considered. I dig them together though either way. I really liked it when Tifa had to help piece his memories back together and how sorry she was for not telling him about his memory lose sooner.

I never saw the appeal of these two and I never understood how anyone else could outside of pure crack shipping.

They literally had no romantic interest in eachother whatsoever.

Its kind of twisted why Subaru went for Emilia really

Its because he wanted to be the man Rem loves, plus he doesn't find himself worthy for her hand in marriage, yet. Though it doesn't stop him from going lovey dovey with her.

Eh, disappointing or not they confessed their love and made vows to each other so. I'm not complaining.

>you'll never solve a killing school life with Best Girl.
>you'll never rebuild the world with your born again waifu.

Why live.

They even went for a kiss until Ferris cockblocked them. Damn cat.

She didn't end up with anyone, except Senketsu in her heart.

It was quite disappointing indeed

I thought I was the only one since Sup Forums has always had it's head buried up CC's ass.

To bad they were ruined in season 2.

better than the canon pairing

>It's kind of detrimental how far they went to establish Subaru and Rem's relationship just to throw it to the side

I have some good news for you user

You fucking know it.

Just no.

Ya all cowards don't even chip crack!

tamo was trash though

Hell yeah
Just yes

what was this y-san meme even about?

thats some high tier autism

This

But no homo

Their love is how you redeem a terrible mistake.

cute and comfy

Always and forever

Fuck I wanted them together so badly. Satan was such a retarded faggot. He could have had Akira if he played his cards right.

It's really bullshit that they were never made canon.

Are they considered canon gay?

They look cute but they're just fujo bait right?

Good taste op

>Are they considered canon gay?
Not according to the main creators
Still a cute pairing

Didn't watch the movie yet. Do Kogami and akane finally do it?

Good pair.

He would have been better off with Sats.

It's made pretty clear that if it weren't for military fraternization rules they'd be fucking like rabbits.

As is, as soon as either one of them retires, no ones going to be able to stop them.

They had little romantic chemistry, especially since he was still hung up on Julia. The entire point of the end was that his feelings and his problems were more important that hers and he needed to resolve them before he could move on with his life.

>you will never teach Masayoshi what the D stands for
Feels bad, man