Did the Holocaust ever happen?

Did the Holocaust ever happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
youtu.be/yHMhzSdyvUs
loc.gov/pictures/item/2002722107/
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/unsuspecting-british-troops-found-bergen-belsen-in-the-spring-of-1945/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it was a summer camp where people went to the theater, played games, and made arts and crafts. Shame that it got hit with disease when everyone was having fun

It's only an outrage Jews got rounded up. What about all the gooks that rounded up in USA in our concentration camps ?

Thanks for clarifying

>Did the Holocaust ever happen?
Of course it did.
That is why Whipeeple deserve to die

Yes, but it is exagerated, there were no gas nor ovens. of course if the nazis had won the jews would have been entirely removed tho'

Can someone post the original pic?

It did, but no where near the 6 gorillion people are talking about. Most likely they were put in camps and died of starvation and typhus.

This.
Denying the holocaust completely is fucking retarded, the Nazi sure wanted to kill as many Jews as they can, they literally labeled them as sub-humans.
However i think 6 million is way too high and most of them got killed due starvations and diseases (caused by the Nazis however).

Doesn't make the whole thing any better.

Why do you post propaganda pictures that has been reworked?

things happened
people died
it was a right royal shitshow
but it wasn't 6 million people in "gas chambers"

removed to Israel, you mean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

it was a couple hundred thousand jews

>Denying the holocaust completely is fucking retarded

The majority of Holocaust "deniers" question the number of deaths and the cause, they don't deny the actual event.

This is why the phrase "Holocaust denier" is fucking stupid because it already plants the seed in people's heads that they're DENYING the entire event and not just questioning the veracity of aspects.

do they look like jews to you?
i know Sup Forums can spot them a mile a way in any century

that was pre war agreement

>no gas nor ovens
Then how'd they kill them?

No it was a Jew lie to get them automatic racial immunity

The Armenian genocide actually happened though. The government has lied for 102 years about it!! 99% of the world's very first Christians were wiped out.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

youtu.be/yHMhzSdyvUs

>Citation needed
if the nazis wanted to kill as many jews as possible why not simply shoot them at sight? Why transport them hundreds of miles away if they were going to die anyway?

when they found them in eastern europe. SS would execute them on the spot

>another holocaust thread
who cares? it never happened and if it did then why should I give a fuck?

>Did the Holocaust ever happen
Really you can actually ask that?
Did the miracle of Chanukah happen?

Did the Passover happen?
The Holocaust is a holy Jewish even as significant as those things. It is too early in history that we have a ritual or holy day for it but we will.

Denying the Holocaust is denying Judaism and we won't stand for it. EOM.

of course it did. it's illegal to say it didn't.

>Did the miracle of Chanukah happen?
>did the macabees really slaughter the hellenites and plunge the eastern world back into the dark ages of zealotry and give rise to the modern jewish theocracy

Yes but instead of jews, polish peasants were killed and some smart jew lied about it to guilt trip the whole world into dominating us.

This thread again. This is a slide thread. There have been 2-3 identical threads like it every day over the past week.

The Holocaust happened, but there was no deliberate plot to exterminate the Jews. They were deported, mistreated and a lot died to sickness (like Typhus) and starvation due to the Allied forces cutting off supply lines.

Other than that; sage, reported and hidden.

It was a summer camp for the Nazis, not for the Jews

>Not posting the original...

It didn't, but it will. And this time the oven-rollercoasters and lampshades will be real.

>Allied forces cutting off supply lines.

How did allies cut off the supply lines?

This is one of the most famously faked pictures.

>the Nazi sure wanted to kill as many Jews as they can
>Jews told me so and they never lie!

>Did the Holocaust ever happen?
You know that picture itself is literally fake. The kikes embellished it to sell their bullshit story better.

Just fyi: the NYT picture is the "fake" one

i wish

did sandy hook ever happen?

>literally replies to a video showing the pic in the magazine
>calls it the fake one
You just went full retard.

>Just fyi: the NYT picture is the "fake" one
So you're saying the video I posted, showing the picture from the 1940's without the skinny guy, is the fake one?
Are my eyes "denying" the Holohoax, faggot? Break it to me gently.

It was War, people died.

Proving any of them were Jews, is nothing like the propaganda claiming they were Jews...

Well, you see, your eyes were deceived by an infomeme. The photo in question isn't "NYT original", it wasn't taken by the NYT, it was taken by the US army and released via AP. NYT then edited the guy out. Other newspapers published it unedited.

>How did allies cut off the supply lines?
Jesus Christ you are stupid, you kike piece of shit.
Here, the Library of Congress must be "antisemitic," right?
loc.gov/pictures/item/2002722107/

German supply lines where were halted by bombing?

>then edited the guy out.
And apparently you want me to believe they "edited IN" long rows of shelves behind where the guy was.
Look at the picture without the guy, you lying piece of shoot. LOOK AT IT. He isn't airbrushed out. We can see original details behind him.
He was pasted into the picture. He never fucking stood there.
What will it take to get you to stop lying?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

>saved
Don't worry, I'm sure IBM will come through for us one more time. To be quite honest the Madagascar plan will probably work better than camps when combined with a high-yield neutron bomb once the containment is done.

RIP Lemurs though.

Yes, you fucking cretin. It's a very old tactic of warfare. Like THOUSANDS of years old, but you're a leftist so you don't understand anything about anything.
You sever the enemy's supply lines so he can't feed his troops, can't load his rifles, can't treat his sick and wounded.
If you blow up a mountain pass, cause an avalanche on a cliff-face road, demolish a bridge, rip apart a railroad, shit like that, it severs the supply lines.
Look how desperate you've become. You are now to the point of denying this tactic of warfare because your argument is so weak you have to pretend our reasoning doesn't exist.

>We can see original details behind him.

What details? All we can see behind him is just a blurry mess. That's the retouched part.
Have you ever considered the point of this "fraud"? What exactly would anyone gain by adding a naked to a bunch of other naked guys? And for the record, here's the same guy on a different army picture from the same location.

No

Were they not used as slave labor? And if you shoot them on sight they are more likely to fight you. If you put them all on trains and tell them this is a temporary situation until the war is over they are much more docile overall. That's what the US government did with the indians and Germany took the idea from them.

But why delete, my Malaysian friend?

>WAKE THE FUCK UP
We need to find that documentary in your graphic user. The one on the upper left. Youtube has removed it and BBC has buried all reference to it. They are pretending it never existed now, and I never downloaded a copy.
The last remaining trace of it I can find at the moment is here:
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/unsuspecting-british-troops-found-bergen-belsen-in-the-spring-of-1945/

You didn't actually answer the question you know. Which places were subjected to strategic bombing and which weren't? This is kind of important.

Yes, it did. The people that deny it literally make sick. I'd probably hate myself if i were German, knowing what sick atrocities my ancestors committed.

Didn't white people stop the Germans?
Also most of the causalities in WW2 were Russian civilians

make me sick*

>What details? All we can see behind him is just a blurry mess.
You fucking lying sack of shit. Go to 45 seconds in that video I linked and LOOK.
This is why everyone wants to hang you fucks. We are all looking at the same picture, and you are lying to our faces, telling us we don't see the shelves there.
Do you realize you are literally on the side of Satan? Do you understand what that is going to mean for you? You are defending the race killers, the baby murderers, the pedophilia legalizers and Christ butchers.

But the truth fears no inquiry, no? Don't worry, in time you will see the light. They always do.

that hardly sounds like German efficiency

This is the very simple truth. Aside from the "summer camp" generalization. I've spent many months looking into it, and the truth of the matter is that they were work camps and transit camps. And that's it.

I hope so.

Wow, you don't take it very well when your worldview is questioned, do you.

Again, look what you've become to back your argument. You have to pretend the Allies would not sever supply lines in Germany during a war. Look how ridiculous your assertion has become. They would obviously sever ALL the supply lines, you demon. ALL of them.
Just go ahead and admit you lost. It's perfectly obvious to everyone. You look like a total ass. Just admit it's over and you were defeated.

Total holocaust includes 11 million killed you racist bigot cis white male scum. That would mean they killed nearly 4000 a minute. German efficiency.

Which camps were the transit camps?

Of course it happened retard. Stop trying to be an edgelord.

Are you suggesting the allies bombed every single road and railway track in the nazi occupied territory? Is this your claim?

You're forgetting that Canada killed 700 million Malaysians. Don't try to deny it. If you deny it, that only proves it's true.
You should just kill yourself user for the horrible thing your people did. Get a knife right now and slit your wrists. Go the long way.

Yes and no. It did happen but the numbers are dramatically false. I'd say no more than a couple thousands died.

>understanding the laws of physics means you are an edgelord

Prove they didn't. Until you can provide that proof, fuck off. You have lost.

>i bet he doesnt even lift

A couple what of them?

This.

why did they have to fake OPs pic then?

How were the Nazis able to do anything (move troops, supply the factories) if there was no transportation? I mean, do you even realize how absurd your argument is?

Is this mutt rage?

You haven't provided proof. Come back when you have proof.
Also, give me the name of every last Jew supposedly killed. If you can't name them all, it didn't happen.

>You're not allowed to get mad when kikes lie.

Hierarchy is politicians/rich, military, civilians, prisoners. Have as a general strategy the saturation bombing of an enemy country in order to starve them into submission. Get all morally outraged when prisoners of said country are found to be starving.

What do think the Japanese internment camps would have looked like if the US had lost?

No, it makes zero sense. Why would they kill off a huge portion of their work force? Why would they give them all sorts of amenities and items just to kill them all off? Why is the only "proof" that it happened always sickly starving Jews? What's the point of gassing or shooting someone who is already going to die? The Germans kept such well documented logistics that the Allies figured out almost exactly how many tanks and other things they had but for whatever reason there is zero logistical documentation of systematic murder.

Meanwhile we know the Allies were bomb happy and were completely destroying all infrastructure and supply lines that they could destroy. They even threatened to bomb neutral Switzerland into the dust. All the pictures and explanations are completely shoddy and it's "taboo" or even illegal to even question it while the facts and testimonies are completely skewed, contradictory, or straight up false. No the Allies just covered up for the fact that they committed genocidal bombing runs in Germany but will happily admit to firebombing the hell out of Japan and nuking them because they saw the Japanese as non human. After all the destruction and death they came up camps of starving prisoners and entire civilian cities turned into carnage and dust and decided "oh fuck we can't tell anyone about this".

Yes of course. The Nazis were so intent on eliminating the Jews that they rounded them up in camps where they diverted resources from the war effort in order to feed and clothe them. DUH.

They don't look jew to me.

Yup, it was in a place called holodomor, and jews were the culprits.
Funny though how the Victor gets to rewrite hsitory

Come on, look their fucking nose, the guys in the pic ARE NOT jewish.

Yes and no. There were slave camps, but there were no gas chambers.