Your car breaks down in the middle of Great Hungarian Plain

Your car breaks down in the middle of Great Hungarian Plain.

On Day 3, you are still walking through the Magyar countryside. Nothing.

Suddenly this magyar girl shows up and looks at you like this.

What do?

Call the Turks to do a traditional rape train on her

Engage in a respectful and civil conversation about the Magyar countryside.

Plough her. Plant my seed in her. And then move on way, abandoning her while I make my way back to America to eat a nice gat greasy burger.

Ask where her father is.

sau lasă bozgorii să-și vadă de bozgorimea lor

Fat***

'murica
fak yea

>magyar
that's a gypsy

Create 56%-mongrel nightmares using her womb.

Eat a double cheeseburger doused in lard

Nothing, as I can not communicate with her because I do not know how to speak Hungarian.

I'll flex a 'cep and wink at her, only right thing.

I was there and you could literally walk through it in a few hours, it's just like 10-20 km wide at most.

Pay her for sex, ofc. All Hungarian women are prostitutes.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Literally how I met my wife.
>Plough her
Unless you're visibly rich, or some sort of royalty, you've no chance of fucking. Even if you are, you end up waiting a few dates before you see pussy from that kind of chick.

Not everywhere looks like Sodom, just your country.

>youre really pretty
>>m-mit? say says confused
>grab her by the waist and spin her around
>kiss her tenderly while exploring her back with my hands
>break for a second and stare into her eyes
>>shes give me a look that says "akarom ezt"
>slowly begin to undress her while biting her ear and kissing her neck
>lay her exposed naked body on the pile of her clothes
>have passionate sex with her for 2 hours and then fall asleep in her arms
>wake up in hospital bed and realise i was in a coma
>spend my whole trying to get back to her

Kan jag gå hem till min skog tackar snälla

Checked

I bet she has a bush that could sweep a floor

>What do?
vomit

*He means 180° folks.

Get her on her back and raw her to hell and back

rape, plant my seed, head to croatia then to bosnia, where i will be welcomed by the friends of my father.

eat her flesh

beat others to death with her bones

steal their food

eat more hungarians

It's getting to the point where I'm not sure if the "You mean 180 degrees" response is the newfag answer, or that it's just become part of the meme and people who reply "newfag" are the actual newfags

run and catch up with her, falcon punch her down to the ground, tumble around in hweat and intense anal session

Probably nothing. American women have taught me to distrust and despise women as a general rule.

Grab her by the pussy

Rape her and make her raise the children

this desu

Just like the Icelanders did to your women!

Notice in my diary that the ass was fat.

kys newfag

ask her if she'll sell me her boiler

See
See a pattern?

Ask her if shes ok with creating half breed kids

Have lunch
Because if she's true to her heritage she's got a Gyulai smoked sausage, a loaf of bread and a bottle of tokaj furmint white wine in her purse. cuz that's how Magyar chicks roll.

Oh and they love fucking on hay and outdoors,

point to myself and say my last name then proceed to fuck

Kek

tell her that shes not white and should return to her home country. also tell her she looks backwards as fuck and im not interested in third worlders.

Ask her to show me her penis so I can be assured that we can date afterwards

Redpill her about the Jews

Eastern European Sup Forumsacks answer me this please, I'm thinking of going on Erasmus to eastern europe and the 3 countries i'm most likely going to are either poland, lithuania or hungary. Is there any of these i should avoid or any other country i should consider? I'm poor as shit thats why im going to eastern europe

All of those countries will probably be similar. Aim for captial or big cities. As a Portugese you have a potential to drown in pussies here as Polish girls worship mediterranean men.

So like every other day then?

Lmao so much for based polish girls

Aussies have on a roll lately

Oh, she's getting the Ameridong.

City girls are corrupted whores no matter the country. They're nationless garbage and if anyone is willing to take it out then go ahead.

BLACK her

I would ask her to marry me on the spot.
...and then proceed to have a big family.

Its always foreigers who say they are based, not us Poles. Quite honestly, I don't have any comparision and I can't really tell how do they compare to western women. They do however love the western men: mediterraneans, French, Scandinavians, Americans (Argentinian would be percieved positively as well). The sole fact that you come from those countries add a lot of status and also attractivness in their eyes. And yes, we slav men are also usually not very handsome.

3 white hoes dead. 3 niggers in prison

"Kerek piszilni a sjazadban?"

But why the attraction to foreign men? Why leave Poland for America, you guys will have Western civilization preserved while America will decline into a brown third world country. Unless the foreign husband decides to live in Poland which is a different story.

mfw
kek