So who was he?

So who was he?

>he

What are you implying?

>this will never get an anime adaption

JUST

His daughter died.

Sumire.

It got a live action adaptation. I don't think anyone cared enough to upload it online or sub it though.

Rude

He? Is japan drawing girls and calling them boys again?

What are you talking about? All I see is a high school girl.

I didn't get the ending. Why did he pretend not to know them?

To not break character. He was a rusemaster that wanted to be as realistic an anime girl as possible, in order to help others. The girls understood that their time with him was over and accepted it.

Their friend

Also despite it tying it to sumire 17, it is like 5 years later which means he has probably been doing this for fore than 17 years. He has to move away and start anew every year to avoid inconsistencies, and whenever he runs into someone from the past they do the blank eyes once they catch onto it.

SUCH
A
FUNNY
JOKE

That shit was hilarious and then suddenly so sad/heartwarming when you get to the ending and realize why everybody was acting like that.

By the way Sumire was a literally 10/10 girl, old man really knew his shit.

Really?

>he
Who?

A man trying to cope with the death of his daughter the only way he knew how.

I actually found the live adaption and watched a few episodes. it was alright. Some scenes go off script, like when the old man talks. The english teacher reminded me of Adam Sessler. It wasn't subbed though, so I didn't know what they were saying exactly.

So where is the woman with male doll? why he didn't get together with her? Why the hell are those two faggots in the sequel in love with him?

17 was written first so the woman puppeteer hadn't been introduced yet.

All the plot points from 16 left over are from the series getting abruptly cancelled. In fact it' pretty amazing it had an ending amazing as it did, considering.

>17 was written first
The fuck?
So the manga was cancelled?

That's most likely because he got the ending planned for some time already, and when he heard about the cancellation he just skipped right to it.

He straight-up admitted it in the last volume.

What happen with the woman puppeteer in the end?