I want to deeply understand differences between cultures without turning into nazi. Is that even possible...

I want to deeply understand differences between cultures without turning into nazi. Is that even possible? Got any educational webms for my enjoyment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MShXEiA-1RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>understand differences
>not a nazi
boy oh boy its a long road for you kiddo

also this

Just simply learning about other cultures wont turn you into a nazi. There is nothing wrong with forming your own opinion on the differences between the the people of South Africa and the people living on Shikoku, Japan.

At least not until you start connecting the dots and find out that multiculturalism is strictly practiced in western culture.

But nazis claim they know this shit well enough to claim their own race/culture as superior. It's not like I could object to facts.

It depends on the context of whom one my be trying to address. There are people less and less it seems these days that acutally care about humanity enough to want to understand differences not only for their own people but others as well to actually help. Then you have the Far left witch every thing that isn't in line with their ideological psychosis is Reductio ad Hitlerum. Not only are you dealing with indoctrination coupled with intelectual laziness you are also dealing with a non stop barrage of media, echo chambers, Faux morality that is based on being told what to think. Hit first and hit hard a play dirty with them that is all they understand.

"All men are created equal" this is developed from prodistant christian culture. As the relationship with God is between the practitioner and the deity. This is why Gods chosen and Islam as well as Catholics could have never created the U.S.A. in my opinion. Maybe you could expand on that.

honestly i dont think one race is superior i remember seeing this one pic saying that although whites have a 6% bigger brain than blacks and asains have 8% bigger than black blacks can run faster due to hunter gatherer heritage and their pigment is more resistant to getting sunburns

Western culture also dominates the globe. Multiculturalism could a beneficial trait for the society. It sucks population from other countries to add them to our populace. Human being is only real resource left, so the multiculturalism literally enrichens western countries, or whomever owns them.

there just happen to be some behavioral and physical differences considering the fact that Hitler had the African corps during ww2 showed he didn't dislike blacks just realized differences

oh i almost forgot

oh not only that

> differences between cultures
> without turning into a nazi
Not happening. Either you leave right now and never come back, or you slowly turn into something ranging from a white nationalist, to a full-blown the-holocaust-should-have-nahtzee.
> but I'm a liberal and feel for muh minorities
We were all there, it changed for all of us. You think people are born nazis? You were warned.

personally i used to be slightly conservative then libertarian then nazi

>No nazi stuff
>asks on Sup Forums

Take a cookie and shut up

Soon just a little more.

the amount of contradictions in this post

But that's not a watermelon. How do you feed niggers with that?

>without turning into nazi.
oh sweet summer child

I love how you flock around defenseless and confused little anarchist :D

Do you miss the time you had a infinite love for humanity and no fear of jews screwing with your subconscious?

>Not pasta_la_vista.jpg

Hmm, makes me wonder. What's the likelihood of divorce for a wmwf couple who've both haven't been married before? MGTOWs will be quick to point the 50% divorce rate in general, but that's including non-whites and prior divorcees...

I feed niggers with what ever costs less, this is a capitalistic society right?

>scarfolk council
Kys

Stop posting this leftist trash

I lack this thing people call "imagination". Also I'm on a little short supply on "time to go through renaming every picture in my folder to have topical and snarky names".

youtube.com/watch?v=MShXEiA-1RI

Watch this video OP, and if you're still not a Nazi when it's over you're safe.

Does it matter if it's leftist if it's 100% factual. Hypocrite.

Challenge accepted, see you on the other side!

Scarfolk council is run by leftists but depicts a communist world. Because we’ve only seen such degradation under communism, never any ideology on the right

Plus 1984 is anti communist and this is heavily influenced by that, yet this lefty can’t see the irony

I grew up in a minority-majority environment. My 'love' for humanity was never infinite. But to answer your question, no. I don't miss that time. Because minorities are shitty to you regardless of what you think about them. So when you still have that rosy outlook on them, they scramble (and yet succeed) to find excuses to shit on you and you are left wondering each time, what drives them. And that isn't even mentioning the cognitive dissonance.

When you're a libshit, you have this feeling you can't explain. It's an unending rage that completely cripples you, yet seems to be directed nowhere. It's because so many things don't make sense. Reality around you, and what (((((((((((((((((((((((EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUCAAAAAAAYYTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHD)))))))))))))) sources tell you what reality around you is, doesn't match up in nearly every aspect of life, whether it's how faggots are being worshipped wherever you go, while you're told that faggots are persecuted, whether it's how you're given this hollywood-driven image of how all niggers and otehr subhumans are heartwarming and pallet-swap white people, whereas minorities when encountered irl are basically wild animals let loose and treated like they're humans, who will physically assault each other and you for glancing at each other the wrong way. All of life is full widely and constantly repeated lies.

You know what calms you down? You know how you make the rage go away? You know what is the most relaxing thing that can happen to you? The red pill. Reading sources you're not spoonfed in the education system. Sure, you gain an outlook on the world that isn't sunshine and rainbows, but the outlook matches the actual situation. You have found a reason to be angry, but the rage is gone. I'm not even angry at minorities. Being angry at minorities for being violent idiots with destructive degrees of egotism is like being angry at a shark for biting when it smells prey.

Yes nothing enriches western civilization as much as sandniggers who hate our culture & want a totalitarian barbarian god to be top dog in moral, social, political etc issues or niggers who need wellfare to be able to survive or take the low iq jobs that our own less intelligent people could do.

You can't love infinitely, if you love everyone, you love nothing. It's a strong emotional preference which you can't have for everyone, it's just emotional womanly whining about why we can't all just get along because the reality of this world isn't like a children's cartoon