It's early 2017 and chapter 348 still hasn't come out

It's early 2017 and chapter 348 still hasn't come out

what gives

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v369
youtube.com/watch?v=0jiGOOBVxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=AjITvchkHFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

early 2017 means pretty much first 3 months at least... AND they already previewed ch 348 already, so..... GG

yeah but the question is when 348 does come out how many pages will it be? Cuz I can't help shake the feeling that we're gonna be doing this dream shit for at least 3-5

idolm@ster is more important than muh edgy grimdark black swordsman

Its not edgy anymore
Its pretty much a harem high fantasy now

Let's face it, the man is going to die before Berserk ends. Hopefully his assistant will release chapters faster after he kicks the bucket.

Miura has discovered the secret how to get paid and be considered and artist without ever doing anything. He is hitlerally living the dream.

what hare you talking about, Miura is gonna keep publishing chapters from whichever level of hell he ends up in for making us wait so fucking much

> how to get paid and be considered and artist without ever doing anything.

sounds like another mangaka who refuses to put out chapters on a regular basis

considering how much work it takes to draw for a living, and how much it's paid, I can't really blame any of them.
I've worked in television for a couple of years and it's kind of the same thing. Art isn't a real job like marketing or working as a middle-man.

It is exhausting for sure, especially in Asia where not working yourself into ill health is considered laziness.

As far as I know (I might be wrong), a lot of people in Japan have very low efficiency. They just pretend to work while chatting or reading the news, same as everyone else.

>implying satan will bother letting the chapters actually leave hell
He's going to be keeping that shit to himself, unless you sell your soul for it.

Japan has two levels of productivity. The high paid salarymen in Tokyo who work for big corporations and have some of the highest productivity in the world, and then there's the entire rest of the Japanese population, who are hugely unproductive and get paid to do shit all most of the time.

Why does it have so many unemployed? Did they go through a post-industrial "revolution" when Chinese companies out-competed them? Or is it more of a cultural thing, like "I don't want to participate, I'd rather watch anime."

The dude's only 50

Same reason most of the industrialized world has unemployed.

You can't beat chinese slave labor.

How far is he through the story anyway?

Their economy has some serious issues, such as they are actually experiencing deflation, and basically their banking system is barely functional.

So what you are saying, the problem can only be solved by an actual death note? Or a nuclear note?

Should have ended 10 years ago.
Cant believe there is people still reading it.

Lol wrong thread kiddo.
I'm saying that for generic Y labor, a business can either pay $15/hr plus regulations plus benefits OR $15/day plus mud plus go fuck yourself. A business will go where the work is cheapest and without border protection (like tariffs) there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

So it should've ended when Guts was fighting Zeus

And why the fuck isnt there a border protection

I heard he also plays this series.
vndb.org/v369

Cuuuuz someone signed a certain treaty making free trade totally unrepentantly FREE.

Well we should find that jew and hang him.

>tfw you will never get back on the boat

Wow that was fast.

Probably 15-20 like most chapters, though from what we've seen of the preview images they're getting right into it already

>mfw Berserk ends in 2027 after regulary serializing starting this year

Well, we're getting at least 4 or 5 chapters this year

can it, commie. Is witch hunting the only thing you can do?

Post QUALITY

That made me think of SpaceX and "we're getting at least 18 launches in 2016".

Berserk is more in the "fusion power is always only 20-30 years away" territory.

4 or 5 is how much more chapters they need to complete another volume

Dumping 348 preview

It'll probably come back in April, that's technically the last month of early 2017 and that's also when the anime is coming back

Yes, 2016 the manga accompanied the anime release and is likely to follow the pattern this year.
If anime didnt exist miura would be on extended hiatus is my guess.

why doesn't he just stop the series

holy shit his wrist

If there will be a ch@pter 765, what will be in it?

Most people are afraid of murder user

Otaku are retarded. They would probably find Miura and skin the poor man alive.

at least give the sauce, user

Read the bloody filename

i'm so hungry for berserk, i'm actually considering watching this pile of crap

try and find blu ray rips, it supposedly replaced a lot of 3D scenes with 2D

or just do the smart thing and rewatch the 97 one

i can only watch the golden age saga so many times user

>Generic moeshit is more important than interesting plot and character

Have you watched the OVAs, also you should give the 2016 anime a go, just to see how bad it can get and hope the 2nd season is better

In defense of 2016 anime, they were clearly learning as it went on, it's still a trainwreck but the different between episodes 1-4 and 5 and onwards is quite stark. They were improving ever so slightly with each episode.

Go to Rule 34 (the paheal one), and do a search with the words "Berserk" "Guts" and "Schierke".

That should get you what you want/need.

Yeah, the later episodes are ok, you could tell they were really trying in the last episode

I really liked the introduction of Kushan and the perfect placement of Hai Yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jiGOOBVxUk

youtube.com/watch?v=AjITvchkHFQ

Hirasawa's face on his new album is literally my reaction to Berserk 2016 anime.

Yeah, that's when it started to get better, it's also one of the better placements of Hai Yo, they just spam it most of the time

You know what had terrible placement? Ash Crow.
Should've been used for Griffith's revival scene instead of BLOOD AND GUTS AND GUTS AND BLOOD AND BOOD AND GUTS....

>No chapter 348
Holy fucking shit guys, I am so fucking mad that words cant even begin to hold my rage.
>Have not read berserk for like 6 years
>Oh it should be done by now
>FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE EYE WITH A RAPEHORSEDONG

Yeah, that would've fit much better, I really hope season 2 is better

>Have not read berserk for like 6 years
>Oh it should be done by now
You really should have known better. user.

>Still caring about Berserk
It went to shit over 10 years ago, stop asking for more when it'll never be good again.

I'm going to say probably 75%. I think he could wrap this up in less than 100 chapters if he stops dicking around with pirates and other irrelevant conflicts.

That better not be a goddamn fucking robot. They already went from medieval, to dark fantasy and off to high fantasy. It better not go sci fi.

It's Casca and the dog is Guts

>being this retarded
The broken robot/doll is Griffith just before the Eclipse after the torture.

But it has tits. Well, a single tit.

Shit, true. Still the horse drawing a coffin with a ruined doll in it made me think it's symbolism for the chariot with Griffith right before the Eclipse.

It's a dog though, it even has a missing leg, like Guts

Then is the long haired chibi figure in the sky Griffith then?
I assume he two childish faces looking at the broken doll at Rickert and Erica.

The doll is Casca and the dog is Guts, for fucks sake. It's not that hard to figure out.

It's the moonchild and the two faces are Farnese and Schierke

Forgot to include the picture

Wrong haircolor tho to be the moonchild

It's just not colored in yet, even Guts and Schierke don't have their hair colored yet

Suddenly I'm curious what if Griffith becomes a Producer for an idol company.

The world will end before Berserk does.

It's one of the truths of this world.

>I will die before berserk ends

I seriously doubt that.

bump

Haven't read this shit since 333 what did I miss and should I care

They met the elf king and Schierke and Farnese are now literally in Casca's head about to relieve the Eclipse.

They've got off the boat, Griffith was bitch slapped, and they're gonna heal Casca