Enjoy your marriage, and then your inevitable divorce and alimony payments!

If they will lie about something as basic as the way they look, then they will lie about pretty much everything else, from how many men they've fucked, to the fact it's "your child".

Remember anons, cunts... not even once.

there not all like that my young virgin friend, you just have to sift through the rubble to find the gem. Its worth it, i promise.

May 2018 will be my 15 year wedding anniversary. Got married at 19 to my high school sweetheart. No cheating, no divorces. Find a white girlfriend from the midwest.

10 years deep and going strong with mine. Like the other anons in this post already said you have to find a gem. Honestly it does not take a whole lot of effort. Step one is probably don't be and internet warrior.

ok

lel, stfu nothing lasts forever, you'll get owned by lying whores, its female nature, just wait and see my friends.

These makeup memes don't work on me, I can tell by looking at a girl's face if she has good facial genetics or not. Idk if you guys are all just retarded or something, but just look at the features, it's fucking obvious.

you know what..only a kike would give a single shit about whether I married or not..

who hurt you user? do you want to talk about it? or are you just afraid you cant achieve it so you are trying to convince yourself you didnt really want it anyway? Because you can do it, i believe you in.

So, does your gf not allow you to see her without makeup?

Not that you have a girlfriend or anything.

Well the problem in your logic is I am the female. Find yourself a 20 year old aspiring mom who likes Sup Forums and you will be happy. If you think women are all lying cheating whores your selection process is faulty.

Virgins making fun of virgins, how cute. I remember when I was young.

>who hurt you user?

lel, fuck off thinking I'm like you and stupid enough to buy all their shit.

Its warning I give to others, and nothing else.

This makeapp is kind of bullshit though, sure it kind of "removes" the make-up, but I tried this on my girl who doesn't wear any (only mascara when we go out to eat somewhere fancy) and it still shows her as if she's wearing makeup.

so you say youre not a virgin huh? prove it, what does pussy taste like, my lying nazi friend?

okay but why? who hurt you?

>If you think women are all lying cheating whores your selection process is faulty.

Uh, no. its in your nature, and its only now that most men are starting to see through all your lies and bullshit.

> cure a feminist
> by turning her into a promiscuous roastie
Fucking altcucks lol

Accept natures decision based on your shitty abilities. No one wants to breed with you. Why not exercise get a better job and try to respect yourself.

Some of the defects on the left can be fixed by mega dosages of L-Ascorbate

Yes that's true, why are you gals/cucks making these threads then?

I'm 50 years old, have two kids and have been with my current woman for over a decade. Also, I fuck her in the V-berth of my sailboat quite frequently. Boats are chick magnets btw, better than sports cars or puppies. So what do you fags do here all day besides post stupid shit about things you've never experienced?

I guess that means I am proof there are women out there that can defy their natural urges of being lying and cheating whores. Maybe try dating a white woman next time?

or you could just do like i did and make her sign a prenup before marriage, fucktards use your brain

>okay but why? who hurt you?

No-one "hurt me "my deflecting roastie friend.
I have an IQ in the top 2 percentile, I don't waste my time on worthless sluts. I'm only giving a heads up to other anons who aren't smart enough to see through your bullshit, yet .

I've ssen too many good men ruined through all of your cheating, scheming, whoring and bullshit.

I just posted that to trigger fags like you. Have some more.

Same method to fixing the above

Don't take these idiots seriously, they're a bunch of socially maladapted losers with no lives.

Quints checked.

I'm not making these threads I am tired of seeing people cry when they get dumped.

Fuck off, and accept that cunts wil cunt, whores will whore, and women will cheat steal and lie, so kys you useless fuck.

see, youre a fraud

ah, i see youre the dunning kruger is strong with this one

Shut up you fucking pussy gamma faggot. Get some fucking balls and be a man. No fucking wonder women don't want you, you sit and cry on a japanese anime board all day. OH WOW, she wears make up, woop dee fucking doooo. If you weren't such a micro dicked wimp, maybe a woman would stay. Get the fuck up, work out, make money, CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM and smarten up.

-JP

When you start dating you see them without makeup within the first week you tard

There are women who dont wear make up too. But OP doesnt find these kind of women attractive.

went to bed with a 10
woke up with a 4

People are very confuse about biology in these threads. You know you are getting cheated on because better genes are sought out than you can supply. This little thing called female choice and try as you might, nothing you can do about it. Not anyone's fault, just our own biology. I think it is funny how everyone gets so bent out of shape about this. Why not calm down and look at the type of people you date and the type of relationship you want; the key here is to be realistic and observe your own situation and actions.

>handhold-less
>kiss-less
>virgin

Fraud? According to who? You? C'mon be honest here. You've never had a girlfriend because you have no self-confidence. Women hate insecure, weak boys. It makes them feel insecure. If you survive to reach my old age you'll understand these things.

Good thread OP. Earthly beauty is all illusion and temporary. Take the nofap pill and improve yourself.

a you jewish? you seem to be by the way you dodge a question and instead attack the person asking it. Its a pretty simple question that you would easily be able to answer if you werent a virgin, the fact that you cant is all the proof i need bud.

> a projecting, easily conned faggot

Enjoy your future divorce.

How do you figure?

How do you know this?

>female choice and try as you might, nothing you can do about it
>nothing you can do about it
looks like Islam is the only answer. Shit. Welp, can't beat em...

What question did you ask?

Lol. I answered your question when I stated that I have two kids from first wife. Apart from that I honest don't remember how many women I've had sex with. I've settled down now, too old for that any more. Btw I got laid last night and you didn't. Haha!

Faceapp

What makes you think he's projecting?

see still dodging it i see, kike

Until law and culture catch up with your defeated ideology, STFU and kill yourself.

Actually, fuck that. You are retarded. Don't KYS yet. Stand on the fucking corner and wear a sign apologizing to God, and life on this planet for being cancer. Then KYS.

A 6'5 lawyer/Doctor guy could marry a 500 pound whale with one eye that is end stage DKA. She would still pull a train on the low IQ gene pool. Women are not cheating because they are upgrading better gene supply you low functioning cancerous lump.

Are you gay or something?
I mean, user. You know...
I'd fuck you assuming you hate a butt hole.

Married twice in 20 years, divorced twice, life fucking ruined for the lasr 15 years. Kill me.

The MGTOW fear the Man- Be a man & fight for Europe! (sage)

Is this a horror thread?

>Enjoy your marriage, and then your inevitable divorce and alimony payments!
Amerika ist wunderbar

We're you actually expecting a description of the taste of pussy?

Dodging what question you dirty little snarf? You know maybe if you'd get of the internet and get a life women would pay attention to you because there'd be a chance of actually meeting some irl.

This. Guaranteed OP is repulsive. Probably Asian too, they seem to attack white girls with a rare viciousness.

Hang in there bro. You'll make it.

You fags will never find a woman. Some girls wear makeup. At least she wants your attention and is trying to make you find her attractive

i was expecting him to dodge the question and attack, which he did, since its so painfully obvious he a kike and a virgin

still no answer, my virgin nazi larping kike friend

>WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH THIS? WHY ARE THERE 5 THREADS ABOUT THIS?

Whatever fucktard, enjoy your future divorce and remember this thread when you're signing your papers.

Because the truth is hard to avoid.

How do you figure?

The only place IRL where you can't spot when a girl has covered herself in makeup to hide her unattractive normal state is in a darkly lit venue like a nightclub - which is definitely not where you want to be picking up your next GF from anyway.

Anywhere with adequate lighting and you'll be able to spot the layers of foundation and other shit as well as actual deformities in the skin texture that can't hide behind an overexposed shot.

Yeah but only cucks eat pussy

It is not that big of a deal or a hard concept to follow. A woman will choose someone to be in a long term relationship based on resources that can support her offspring. However is it decided through a collection of adaptations the likely hood that she will bare the offspring of the resource rich provider. She has the option of finding better genetic material elsewhere and having the resources of the first male to raise them. This is good for all of us as a whole to keep the stronger genes moving forward. We think because we are smart our baseline biology can be ignored. I am not trying to introduce a naturalistic fallacy rather explaining the nature of the situation. Hidden ovulation and female orgasm (in b4 myth) are a couple of these adaptations.

This is not to say that males are just left out in the cold. We have our own adaptations and methods of having more of an impact in some circumstances.

it would be impossible for him to be a 50 year married man with 2 children and never once to have preformed cunnilingus

Tell me the amount I need to lift and the amount I need to earn to ensure no woman will ever divorce me in the west. I will of course maintain that lift and income.

>777
confirmed for true.
Are you literally this autistic?

remove your meme flag, i bet your in israel

dude i'm laughing so hard at that picture

I'm on my 2nd wife. There were more than a few other women after 1st wife went away. Cunnilingus? What's that lol lol lol.

Ever watched a woman give birth to your children? You'll never look at pussy the same way again.

now you are just embarrassing yourself

Ok but if you are within driving distance of me in here in the PNW I get to hunt you down and beat your ass into a mudhole with an oak table leg, ok?

>mfw Finland doesn't recognize income-adjusted child support let alone alimony

>If they will lie about something as basic as the way they look, then they will lie about pretty much everything else

This is wisdom... look it in the face and see it for what it is

is that a spy cam pic of the girl next to you at church? what kind of furniture is that

They don’t see it as a real lie though

They don’t have morals or ethics like men

cringe picture

I Unironically find the left more attractive

I cant they are nearly all obese or moved away.

1942 westlake ave in seattle, come at me

yes the bottom pictures not lining up annoy me too

It's the table on my sailboat, folds down and flips open from starboard bulkhead. This boat is how I go to Tuvalu.

I wish I had the numbers. I am only saying be the best person you can be and maintain good balance in your life. This will increase your chances to find a good fit to your personality and life.

It brought me to tears the first time. just like reading

jews don't want white people to marry and have white children.

TITS OR GTFO, remember TIMESTAMP
I
TIMESTAMP
S

O
R

G
TIMESTAMP
F
O

>Seattle
That explains why you're cancer.

HAHAHA holy shit

I'm getting a sex bot lol

Women are almost just as fake anyway.

Stop spreading your cancer. You are a cognitive dissonance cancer lump. Your "concept" is a formal fallacy. I feel compelled to inform you of the facts.

Fact #1) you are retarded. Stop it.

Fact #2)No, she does not have the option. Not lawfully, or naturally.

If we are speaking of purely nature, and ((she)) is appealing to "baseline biology"(KYS for introducing a naturalistic fallacy) then, if she attempts to upgrade offspring she would experience cause and effect as follows -
a) New provider kills or forces previous offspring out of the picture.
b)Old provider kills everyone and starts over.
c)Old Offspring kills mother.
d...z)You see where this is going? Because this is what happens in baseline biology tribes.

Fact is, she is trying to upgrade resource provider. If she takes the risk, it is because of carnal fuckjoy. Not because of a collection of adaptations(again, KYS for introducing more naturalistic fallacy)

Lets use the civilized, law and order model. ((She)) is legally bound to a marriage contract, so options are not allowed. She breaks contract, then she is forced to be provider for self and kids(Haha, just kidding, our western court of law allows women to wreck men and childrens lives for gibs) but still benefits from the pussy pass in court. By law, she is not allowed to upgrade without being partial provider. The civilized baseline biology of this scenario is severely lowered due to women not raising children due to spending time attempting to provide for multiple upgrades. These upgrades can't read and have no self esteem due to mom busy upgrading and providing for collective adaptations(fucking KYS). The upgrades wear diapers until 12 years old. The upgrades grow into downgrades. Civilization downgrades. The current state of your fucking cancer.

You are cuck Cancer.

does your mom know youre a faggot?

/thread
>saged

isn't trying*

fuck. Your cancer is spreading.

i always laugh at anti-makeup threads because the true progression is actually pretty funny

>girls start wearing makeup
>men start finding it attractive
>men start finding traits attractive that were only ever possible with makeup, that nobody on earth naturally has
>men see women without makeup in their natural form
>get angry at women for "lying" about having facial traits that never existed in all the human race and were always makeup

tl;dr makeup raised men's standards beyond what is physically possible for a human being to look like. everybody loses.

I'm sorry, but that's just not a risk I'm willing to take. I shall wait for artificial wombs, then I shall sire my children.