Jesus Saves

Post Christian/Catholic anime characters

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-05-22/jojo-anime-manga-sales-halted-due-to-islamic-images
youtube.com/shared?ci=6uB8s9cMYx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's get this walking meme out of the way first.

Do images of Jesus ever actually appear in anime anyway?

He does appear in steel ball run

Isn't she Anglican? Which is weird since the Index is a Catholic, not an Anglican concept.

She's Protestant.

protestants dress like that?

>1% of Japanese are Christians

Hell is going to be chock full of those slant eyed nips.

Does Japan like Jesus?

After having seen Silence a couple weeks ago, I can say without a doubt that no, they don't like Jesus.

I'm sure if god is forgiving he'll judge them based on their actions, not specifically whether or not they knew/believed he existed.
Was gonna say this.

You know he's Jewish, right?

You're right, they are perfect for each other!

If that had MoḼammed how pissed would mudslimes be?

Not good

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-05-22/jojo-anime-manga-sales-halted-due-to-islamic-images

>ctr + F
>Alexander Anderson
>0 results
Cmon, youre not even trying

Breh

Is that a mosque collapsing or what? The page is too blurry.

Yes, and the manga removed the part where Dio was reading the Quran

>I'm sure if god is forgiving he'll judge them based on their actions, not specifically whether or not they knew/believed he existed.
uh, no. Having faith is necessary, although not sufficient, to be saved. Being a good person but not believing in God will lead you to hell anyway. That's Christianity 101 m8

Christian love.

This hoe

>Kids on the Slope

So the gay guy becomes a priest because with his faith he can't act on his sexuality so he chose celibacy?

There is nothing in the bible against yuri

This is true. Girls really can love girls, straight from the Good Book itself!

Cant go a thread without you "people" posting

Yes.

thx for being an honest person

>Tfw when no portrayl of an orthodox christian in anime or manga, at all,

>Tfw when no portrayl of an orthodox christian in anime or manga, at all,

>uh
you lost kiddo ?

Could you imagine an anime about a Catholic boarding school? Could be interesting.

Seikon no Qwaser has the Orthodox Church.
Kinda

probably in name only.

Yup, i was right. I total fucking disgrace to my religion. I wish anime would stop doing that. Or stick to catholics, i dont give a fuck about those guys.

Buttmad east euro larper detected, how does it feel to have a phony clerical establishment?

The greatest

Wrong picture

close enough

No, our religion is called ''The true religion''. We started out when jesus was around. His decipels started the church, until the schism happened. The true believers left and formed their own church, while the filth that remained behind is the abomination that is known as the catholic church (and then later on, that fucker Luther, divided the church again, but he fucked up and created the most pointless religion). The point is that my religion is the true Christianity formed by those who actually believe, and it is in no way like those corrupt and evil catholics and boring as fuck protestants.

What the fuck is she supposed to be?

What do you mean?

Is she just a random believer, or is she supposed to be a nun or something?

Okay, what part of my post offended you? If you are a catholic, or a protestant, then i am sorry for offending you, but your religion is not real.

She is a nun that gives magic breast milk to the protag

Moshi moshi, this is Jesus, LOL.

>Nobody posted THE Jesus of Sup Forums.

>not even iconoclasm

>The author clearly has never seen a orthodox nun.
I mean, a bare head, really?

huh?

no wonder there are so many christians in china

there was a manga about catholic magic schoolgirl
holy tail or something like that

Holy fuck.

>Says Eastern Orthodox is best
>Couldn't even defend Constantinople

Look up orthodox church in 8th century, barbarian.

>born to jewish family
>starts to believe that Jesus is son of GOD
>gets baptized
nah, he started as jew but converted later

>nah, he started as jew but converted later
and that is why his dad had to write a new testament

Isn't she CoE, although she was at the vatican,

Do you even know what New Testament is about?

ayy

beside the bible, a testament is a person's will, especially the part relating to personal property
it's just a little joke you know

>tfw no slice of life anime about a wandering priest who was abandoned by his order yet still serves God

a very specific kind of feel

there was some obscure anime about polish priest in japan but I dunno what it was called

You know there's an ecumenism between Catholics and Orthodox saying, in simple terms, that both sides get to go to Heaven, right?

Cutest christian girl (male).

Nope, catholics dont go to heaven, even the few who actually believe, since their church does a lot of things wrong.

youtube.com/shared?ci=6uB8s9cMYx4
Jesus wept

Then you're not orthodox.

poszol na chuj batiuszka

Jop tvoi mat pidarast!

How am i not orthodox?

God, what a fucking waste that was. Two boys who were amazing together, then one becoming a celibate priest and the other marrying the blandest bitch around.

If there was ever a series that would have legitimately benefited from a BL end, it was Sakamichi no Apollon. It wasn't pandering, it was just a genuinely heartfelt relationship with romantic overtones and it was squandered.

So all bromance has to be yaoi? I mean, i have a friend who i have know for 34 years, we act like a married couple and deeply care about eachother. But we are both straight.

Tanya is forced to be one, her influence causes people to come closer to God. I think she qualifies because she's an instrument of God.

And I thought Protestants were asshurt

fuck off faggot

Orthodoxy is literally a bunch of mountain people who were too obsessed with their beards and wooden mallets to accept Catholic ecumenical councils. They can't into real theology, they can't into art, they can't into western civilization, they are just hyper-traditionalist retards who can't even unite EO with RO or CO etc because their church is muddled with nationalistic ties.
Also

T U
E S
P E T R U S

>They can't into real theology, they can't into art, they can't into western civilization
Bunch of bullshit right here. We have the most perfect understanding of what religion is and why everything is the way it is. We have the most complex art. And fuck western civilization, it's pure cancer.

Oh please, Catholic theologians make orthodox theologians look like sensationalist babies.
Why don't you show me some of your complex ortho music? All you have is arvo part.
I'd link some messaien or macmillan but you'd think it's illuminati music or -modernism- or something like the LARPer you are.

Even if that were all true, Catholicism came first. The East split from the West, not the other way around.

>Oh please, Catholic theologians make orthodox theologians look like sensationalist babies.
Oh please, catholics are soulless and their religion is empty. They have nothing worthwhile to say.
You dont even know what you are talking about. My job is to compose and translate religious books, and i have been doing so for 9 years now and i have a pretty good understanding of religion.
Also, religion is not about music. The only music we should have is the one that is sung during a service.
And i have no idea what that LARP thing is and how it is related to my religion.

They were the same thing, Just one christianity. Then it bacame horribly corrupt and those who were the true believers left from that corruption.

Reminder that Jesus is not God.

Yes he is, heretic.

So it flopped pretty hard there?

>Not believing in the Holy Trinity

Get out.