BURGER APPRECIATION THREAD

No europoors allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

wyldsson.com/coeliac-disease-discovered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The American food in Japan is a hundred times better than the American food in the US.

Every day my celiac diagnosis causes me physical pain.

I miss bread so much, you guys.

take your meme disease somewhere else fagget

Lol, why don't you drown your sorrows in some nice cauliflower crust bullshit, faggot?

Sounds like a plan.
Y-you too.

he should have priced it 1,488 yen

those are not french fries, Japan

Just chiming in to say that I love you, Burgers. Wish we had a first and second amendments in the EU

Hi where are dhe burger :DD

We invented them you're welcome goblin

Cry more, you pathetic fucking faggot. Throw yourself into oncoming traffic.

Nice doublets, friend.

About to go to Mickey D's. What should I get boys?

We love you too, pastaniggers

thanks fren

>About to go to Mickey D's. What should I get boys?
You should get raped by niggers

Five guys is for retarded hipster homos

Okay but after my nigger rape, what should I order, Gommie?

mmmm burger

Fuck all other shit ass countries

America FUCK YEAHHHH

Celiac disease isn’t a real disease. You’re not alergic to gluten, you just have IBS or get gas when you eat wheat like normal people and want to be a special snowflake

burgers BTFO once again

IM GOING TO ROLEPLAY AS A MUTT ITT. HERES HOW IT WORKS. I SCREAM REALLY LOUD TAKE UP MORE PLACE THAN I SHOULD. ANNOY EVERYONE. SHIT MY PANTS. AND GENERALLY DRAG THE QUALITY OF THE THREAD AND BOARD WAY DOWN

BASED BLACK MAN
KEK
T_D IS REDPILLED
ISRAEL #1 ALLY
GOD EMPRORRORRO TRUMP
:D
XD

Holy shit that looks good, can do withouth the blood pudding tho, how that tastes anyway?

is blood sausage any good

HEY IM A FUCKING BURGER MUTT. NOW HERE'S MY UNEDUCATED FAGGOT OPINION ON EUROPEAN HISTORY OR POLITICS. IM 100% WHITE BTW.

Bread is lame. If I couldn't eat red meat I'd kill myself.

This is now an amerimutt hate thread

I would love to eat that, even though the eggs are overcooked.

I was diagnosed by a doctor. My body generates antibodies when I eat gluten.
Yea, but I really like sandwiches. Most of the time I'm fine.

It made me vomit and I can eat almost anything

You don’t have a real disease

WOW HAHAHAH
>IRISH WHITE
>FINLAND WHITE
>NORWAY WHITE
>GERMANY WHITE
>ITALY WHITE
>FRANCE WHITE
HAHAHAHA BTFO YUROPOORS. BTW IM 100% NORDIC, MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER CAME FROM THE NORDIC COUNTRY OF TUNSINIA AND MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER CAME FROM THE NORDIC COUNTRY OF PORTUGAL.

HAHAHAH WOW BASED BLACK MEN AND EMPROR TRUMP. NOT ALL JEWS ARE BAD. ISRAEL IS COOL. BOMB SYRIA.

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

HAHAH SAVED THE WORLD DURING BOTH WORLD WARS FROM THE POSSIBILITY OF AN ETHNOSTATE

HAHAHAH WOW

Thank you for the information Dr. user. Maybe you could link a study or any form of evidence supporting your claim?

Ok, thanks. I'll just start eating bread again and the next time I have to skip work because of diarrhea or I pass out in an elevator I'll just make sure everyone knows I'm perfectly healthy.

HAHAHAH WOW Sup Forums YOURE NOT REALLY RACIST ARE YOU. I JUST CAME HERE FROM T_D AND CHECK OUT THIS PIC OF DANGEROUS FAGGOT AND BASED BLACK MAN FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THEIR ASSHOLES. HAHAHA WOW COOL, RACIST DEMOCRATS BTFO. PLEASE DONT USE THE WORD N*GGER ITS NOT GOOD OPTICS

ISRAEL IS OUR ALLY

Whiter than you Mohamed

Mix 50% almond meal with 50% mozzarella and fry that bitch into a delicious cheese-like substance. Great for pizza. Two ripe bananas smooshed together with an egg into a batter also makes a very passable pancake.

>1400 yen
I can make a homemade burger 20x better than that shit for a total cost of

Sweet.

>he fell for the celiac meme

SHART PRIDE

Do not underestimate the power levels of le mutts

They have retard strength I see them lifting cars and shit all the time in my public school

El Orgo De Las Americas is Master Mutt btw

This post just reeks of retardation. My picture is related to my state.

What? Are you seriously telling me that I'm just imagining a life time of symptoms?

HEY POL "#user" HERE. JUST STOPPING BY FROM T_D WHERE WE HAD A GREAT DISCUSSION ABOUT HOW IMMIGRANTS NEED TO INTEGRATE TO THE CULTURE SO WE CAN FORM A STRONG BASIS BECAUSE ETHNONATIONALISM IS NAZI SHIT AND HAS NO PLACE IN MODERN AMERICA. JUST HERE TO TELL YOU I HAVE ZERO INTENTION OF INTEGRATING WITH POL CULTURE AND WILL CRY AND SHART ALL OVER YOUR BOARD DEMANDING YOU MAKE ROOM FOR ME.

BE RIGHT BACK, LOOKS LIKE THE BASED GOD EMPORER MEGA-THREAD ISNT UP. GOTTA MAKE OUR SHITTY COLONIZATION THREAD THAT EFFECTIVLY LOWERS THE QUALITY OF YOUR BOARD :D

how can europoors even compete?

I had a bong breakfast a while ago. Not gonna lie, it was pretty damn good.

HEY POL. AMERICAN POLICE OFFICER HERE. PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND SOLVE THIS EQUATION WHILE I ELECTROCUTE YOUR TESTICLES

>everything's overcooked or looks like shit
uh oh muhammad

As one celiac to another, no one else cares man. No point in complaining about something that can't be changed. Just eat clean. Try not to eat processed foods(no one should). Even the gluten free stuff. It might help.

I just consulted with my Celiac-bro. Got that a bit wrong. It's: 3/4 cheese, 2/3 cup almond meal/flour, 2 tbsp cream cheese, 1 egg. Fathead's crust. It's not pizza crust, but it's bretty damn good. The banana pancake is correct, tho. I still make those myself.

God I would kill for some good black pudding around here.

HEY POL IM A STUPID LOW IQ NIGGER THAT RUINED EUROPES LAST CHANCE FOR A STRONG ETHNOSTATE FREE OF JEWISH INTERFERENCE.

NOW LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW YOUR COUNTRIES ARE WRONG ABOUT THINGS

I agree, and it's fine that no one cares, but telling me that it doesn't exist is a bit more autism than I was expecting when I came to pol this afternoon.
checkin

>is jealous of bongfast
I'd even try the pudding, desu.

rollando

IT TAKES LITERALLY 11 SECONDS TO MAKE BLACK PUDDING YOU MENTALLY RETARDED SUBHUMAN NIGGE --- I MEAN, IF YOU CAN'T ORDER IT AT MCDONALDS (TM) ITS NOT WORTH EATING FELLOW BURGER

rollin

Number 4 large with mac sauce

Where did this gluten meme come from? I had never heard anything about it up until a few years ago when they started announcing things like gluten free water and all of the people (who looked suspiciously like Sean Murray clones) rejoiced and claimed they'd had it all of their lives. I think might actually be right.

Blame the Netherlands. If they hadn't noticed that people stopped being sick all the time during a famine we might not know about celiac disease.
wyldsson.com/coeliac-disease-discovered/

>schnitzel burger
SIGN ME THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW

It existed as a medical condition since the 60s, where a rare few people had some unexplained autoimmune response to gluten that attacked the intestinal lining. Forty years later some faglords "foodie blogs" (the kind that publishes the clickshekel horseshit about "subway uses the same ingredients as yoga mats!") decided to literally make shit up about how gluten is a "toxin." That spread like wildfire among the fart-sniffing liberal "foodie" culture, who then adopted it as a fad diet among the biggest faggots on the internet.

Those people are stupid, but I thank them for being so hardcore stupid that they convinced food companies to start making gluten free foods.

Burger masters, I ask of your advice.
Let's say I have $3.
Around here $3 equals three burgers from the dollar menu (like in US) or one shawarma.
Which option would have more nutritional value?

This place sucks.

What did 1-post-by-this-id mean by this?

burger deals? We cookies now too.
Classic America +1 action

its inflammatory not a toxin
most people wont get much effects from the inflammation
some will shit themselves and feel like theyre dieing

Inflammation is so shit. It causes a large part of our health problems, yet the few over the counter anti-imflamatory meds are pretty weak.

watch your step

Wait, I’m so confused by your tactics. I’ll just hang out until I figure this shit out.

>5 dollars
>That much food for 5 dollars
>food
>"food"

covers everything

>4 french fries
>1 thin little Mcpattie
what kind of jew trick is this?

Number 2 large no pickles with 4 piece nuggets

>not being able to tell the difference between Ireland and italy. Faggot, this is why they all think we're dumb. gg, nigger

>A meal that doesn't have a weeks worth of calories

And we made them better, you're welcome, Muhammad.

as far as fast food goes...hardee's is one the nicer ones...doesn't taste or have the texture of soypatty

just add sum bacon

We think you're dumb because you're 56% niggers.
>Better
Using hormone meat
Using "Cheese Flavored Product"
Using three week old "Wheat Flavored" buns

check your self retard

Food of the Gods m8

Looks really good except that burned shit near the eggs and beans. Also bacon isn't kosher GOY

In the truth-seeker field, there has been a witch-hunt on Jews in general–again, that's not a coincidence. The Jews on top create hatred against Jews on the street to divert the attention when people can't get hold of the Ruling Class and punish them. So, Alphabet Agencies put their paid puppets to spread the false message–"all Jews need to be executed," etc., etc., and many people fall for this nonsense–hate, hate! Misdirected energies. I have known quite a few Jews in my life, and they have been just as wonderful as anybody else.

>implying i do any of that

Hipsters may ruin a lot of things, but they do cook a good burger that isn't made from crap.

Why are you swiss such arrogant cocksuckers anyway? Every last one of you on this place. Fucking mountain jews, i swear.

>sriracha
>ketchup

>Culture identity represented for a food the rest of the world consider trash and just valid as food if u are on the rush

haha everytime. Feels sad u will never know how is it that food is part of culture, of family, tradition and memorables moments... feels sad for you mongrel.

>plebbit spacing
>not liking the superior swiss
why even post

inb4
>Yumm yumm, this looks so good
>i love all my shit being either completely raw or overcooked to shit
t. retards

This is now a burger thread.