They're all sex driven freaks.

>manga sluts
why is this allowed?

>lets do it

What did she mean by this

Girls literally can not be this horny.

>you will never touch hanabi

This.
Girls never ask for sex, it's always a guy pushing them.

>Why is this allowed?
It's not.

President Trump will make sure that this won't happen again in the future. That's why he met with Prime Minister Abe.

Stop spreading fake news, Anonymous.

I wish i was a gay purity fag, so i could get off to you guys

I too wish I could be attracted to literal shit.

is this real

Not even 2d can retain it's purity and is being invaded and maimed by 3d.
This was my last haven.

There's always been anime slut, like you're waifu

how dare you questioning

To make it more realistic.

>in reality girls are sluts
no

Because it's funny watching otaku confuse fiction with reality

fanservice

yes

I´ll need the sauce of that

Hanabi should have let Akane's ex boyfriend bang her when she had the chance. Becoming a slut is the only way to defeat a slut.

Actually, onii-chan proved that being a cuck is the only way to defeat a slut.

It didn't go completely in, so she's still a pure virgin.

Just the tip bro

>being so pathetic that a single show that doesn't contain "muh pure anime waifus" is enough to send you on an autistic fit
Shit like this is why people look down on anime fans

Women tend to think about sex more then men user.

Women prefer the thought of having sex to actual sex tho.

Having a slutty mind makes you an unvirgin.

She's not a slut you faggot, she just wants to be loved.

Are y'all serious? Bitches are thirstier than dudes if he actually meets her standards. Fuckers sit on your lap, fondle your junk, and try to kiss like a bitch in heat.

What makes her a slut is that she wants to be loved by everyone. She wants thousands of miles of dick meat all from different people

Anyone != Everyone.

Also, she rejected that guy before so she knows that she can't use the same tactics of the other actual slut to succeed.

i choked on my drink while reading this

This.

Good anime is getting rarer because of the obsession with purity.

You're not going to be able to write an interesting character if you're too busy trying to appease some /r9k/-tier autists.

>These are emotionally broken people who have never ever had a relationship of their own so they instead live vicariously through manga and anime. Now you see the whole reason these people are otakus and weebs in the first place is because they have disorders keeping them from functioning on the level of a basic human being, and most are probably on the autism spectrum. This makes them even MORE unstable and detached from reality and thus have are essentially special needs children, their escapism has to be a safe space. You've really got to feel bad for those that create for them, they can't take any artistic liberties with the characters or show them in any negative or conflicting light or else the autismos have meltdowns and actually try to murder you or burn your house down. In reality the creators are nothing more than special ed teachers, carers essentially.

Stop bullying mentally challenged individuals. It's just not nice.

Who are you quoting?

Anonymous poster whose post helped me understand a few things.

So, I want to follow these threads without watching the anime, what do I need to know?

Not for losers and betas. If you are rich, attractive, and strong and overall have traits they want to pass onto their children then there is no holding back. It's just very rarely that a man meets that standard so they unenthusiastically have to settle for less.

Hanabi loves oni
Mugi loves akane
Oni likes akane (both are teachers)
Hanabi and mugi "date" aka just fuck each other and hang out (both are students) despite knowing they both want their respective elder
Akane loves attention and fucks anything

Everyone is suffering except slut sensei gets away with everything without ever suffering.

Why would you do that?

It's a whole new level on the autism spectrum