What would eastern europe be like without communism?

what would eastern europe be like without communism?

a great win

Lots of monarchies and maybe some dictatorships.

BETTER
E
T
T
E
R

Lots of soyboys replacing themselves with niggers and arabs

I think it would have been much worse desu. Sure, because of communism their countries are more miserable looking and poorer but at least they know the dangers of the left and can see through (((tricks))) which will benefit them in the future, while the Western Europe is flooded by Muslims and Africans

Better off no matter what, can be debated if replaced by what - liberalism or fascism, authoritarianism
It did work as a wake up call for preserving national identity and folk in my country, when we had calergi plan on steroids for 50 years here, however we still have liberals who have fallen for the globalist shekel

what is this about

lots of soyboys, feminists, niggers and muslims

Richer, more intelligent, and better developed for sure.

Looks like your usual 15 year central planning commie propaganda but I might be wrong

15 year development plan for 2nd Polish Republic in 1939. No need to say that the plan didn't quite work out

Every country would have a space empire.

Almost like Western Europe.

The same shithole it is now.

>commie
but second polish republic was natsoc
they even put commies in camps

good thing we had communism then

>Having Moonbase Macedonia orbit one of your three planets.
There is no escape!

So the same thing as it is now, only with enough money for those soy-lattes

Well I judged from the thumbnail at first because of Polish language but then realised back in late 30s it obv still was independent

better

Hell yeah senpai, my country is literally 69% Latvian because of based gommunism, and these baltorussians are a total pain, non integrable, the attitude of a mestizo immigran in USA, you're so lucky it's only Narva for you

feels bad man, atleast commies in my country exiled or converted Italians and Germans

hmmm, maybe that's what's going on in your country but not in many other post-soviet. Don't bother about Serbia, it has been cucked since 1945..

East Europe was a shithole before during and after Communism
In other words East Europe is a shithole irregardless communism

there is literally around 1 million of you ethnic Latvians. That's less than a population of Belgrade you cucks., Maybe you should learn how to reproduce and then talk shit.

>Latvian
Serb bro stop talking about imaginary nationalities

I'm in the capital where everyone bellow 25 is a soyboy-wonnabe. I'm sincerely looking forward to the bottleneck, user...

First of all, more than 1m, second of all, every Latvian is twice as worth as some serbshit than cannot even do the job right
Isn't your country a literal shithole now, non white and the economy of Venezuela?

never cared about the German ''white'' autistic nationalism
260 sunny days per year, hard to call us a shithole, snownigger
still richer than you, cucked German wannabe
>your ancestors are rape babies of pic related

Not very different.

Except for Ukraine who got fucked by Russia maybe lol