Well republiturds? how in hell is she going to do it?

well republiturds? how in hell is she going to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/afkN9H9aLow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not go to college for a liberal arts degree.

Go to nigger town, and charge $30 a pop.

By killing herself

Working

Fpbp go to trade school

what caused her to be able to afford it one day and not the next? why did she make the sign?

>Obama offers ghetto student loans to people with shit grades going into fields with low wages and high unemployment
>Somehow the fault of Republicans

Work for a year?

Don’t take a loan you can’t pay back. Let me guess, zhe went into college because (((high school))) said zhe had to to get a job, went in with an “open plan” for the first 2 years and then chose some useless gender studies tier degree after that, and now she waited 6 years to start paying them back so interest is piling up exponentially.

sucking cock under a bridge.

If she went for the math or science route, most colleges will try to get you a gig out of college, especially after you intern for a company through youe college career so you have a running start towards a career.

If youre a pirce of shit who slacks and breaks a B average of course youre not gonna get a job right out of college. I wouldnt want a doctor who got a b in med school for flunking the kindey portion of the endocrine system talking to me about my fucking kidneys.

Grow up and realize a degree aint shit unless its for a specialization and if so you better fuck it in the ass hard to get where you want to be or youll end up at the TGIF serving tables bitching about you shit bachelors and how could obama do this to me etc.

Nobody is gonna be buying what she's selling

Don't major in fucking anything dealing with Humanities. You can't get a job to pay off that loan with a degree in Gender Studies, the only jobs available for that job are Gender Studies professors and baristas at Starbucks

Well, she can blow 10,000 ugly dudes at 8 bucks a pop...

By getting a degree in a field that's has value in the professional world i.e. not gender studies or art.

A nigger will fuck anything.

By getting a fucking job like the rest of us.

I owe 60,000 more on my house, How can I ever pay hat back?!

Idiots make signs about problems instead of saving money and keeping profitable hours free for earning money.

learn an expensive lesson in why college education is inferior to job training

Lol the National Guard has student loan forgiveness and if she enlist a cook POG she only has to cook two weeks a year and one weekend a month.

Do what ALL stupid liberal arts majors do after racking up $80K-$100K in student loans. Get a job teaching and return the liberal arts degree favor by fucking up the next generation of kids with your "ITS never my fault" lifestyles .
Or knit 10,000 pink pussy hats and sell them @ $ 8.00. each. At the next "It's all about ME" disease symposium.

Read the total money makeover by Dave Ramsey. Once you get out of debt, read rich dad, poor dad by Robert kiyosaki. Learn how to smartly invest in real estate.

Prostitution. So that's 160,000 guys and hope for tips to cover expenses.

First real life experience in bad choices.

Start by going to school for a not useless major.

Even if she gets a job for 40k and lives at home for 3-4 years she can pay it off completely.

Go ahead and take the rest of my paycheck to pay for it. Thats what you want to hear right?

>dude all you have to do is become an android with limitless energy and just work 24 hours a day, then paying debt is easy dumbass

Contact the Inspector General of the DoE and tell them that you are the victim of systemic fraud.

If it didn't have a plan to pay it back, why start a loan?

youtu.be/afkN9H9aLow

Because, brainwashed by Jews whole life.

>Implying there's infinite jobs and money to be had if we'd all just leave the basement
>Best economy we've had in ages
>Sign it's about to end

>Implying your plan wasn't to find the job in your field
>Implying the only reason graduates don't find jobs is becuz liberal arts degree (hurdur why'd u get such dum degree?)

The economy will brighten and ppl will understand then. But by then will it really even matter anymore? Cumon ppl, srsly? It's gonna be 2018 soon ppl, srsly.

Righten* not brighten, it's not going to brighten at all

The national debt is the equivalent to $170,000 per taxpayer. Yet I bet she supports yet bigger government. How the hell will she pay that $170,000 back?

Colleges now require you to take an education course online about loans and the dangers of them and you have to fill out contracts and promissory notes after doing simulations of number crunching into how bad things can get, if this heeb probably tl;dr and used any extra loan money to buy $8 mochas at Starbucks and now realizes the true hell of it all

>she

I'd pay $10 maybe $15 tops to let xer suck my dick until I came though so there is hope for xer.

Make $80,000 and write a check for $80,000.

Pretty fucking simple.

she should have bought Bitcoin t b h.

Gosh, I don't know what kids-these-days problems are? Back in the seventies, I was working real hard (something kids-these-days just wouldn't understand) at an oil changing garage, and I could afford food, electricity, rent, a vehicle, and even a family. I just don't know what happened. It was probably all those liberal arts degrees I hear about in Facebook memes.

I would go 15 bucks for handy when ever I needed
20 if she grew her hair out
>Capitalism

this sounds like an excuse oriented response. Sad!

It's not about educating anyone about loans. Instead, loan education will be used to justify your debt slavery for the rest of your life.

Oh did you just inherit your families' residence, millennial. Don't mind if I put a lien on it, sell it, and make you homeless. BTW you still owe me 20k after this.

Do these spastics not understand how leveraging credit and debt works?

>get 80k loan for degree
>speculate a 60k salary
>pay back 20k a year
>paid off in 4-5 years

no girl can work a dick like the owner of it. Start using your left hand bro, use finger tips to rub against frenulum while stroking and you can cum in a 2 minutes

>nohomo

Dumb or shill

Either way you're teaching ppl to lack empathy. To walk by starving homeless ppl in the street and feel great.

checked

The Government needs to make it's own schools and stop charging $40,000 for 4 years of college, make it online after buying MIT's coursework.

>not going to community college first for the 2 years of high school 2.0

Afterwards in my state you can go to the 4 year college for same price ($3,500 a year)

>Implying ppl with student loans don't already know this

Gosh, if we just told them to find jobs with their degrees. So stupid those millennials, not like my generation. My generation was genetically different from this one.

Clearlt the ones holding up posters complaining don't, or what their poster should really say is "I fucked up my life choices and now can't get a skilled job".

They sure did get suckered into a lie, I'll concede that to you

What I won't concede is the dehumanizing degradation ppl like you think you're justified in heaping on them becuz ((libural arts degree)) or (($8 mochalattefrappecinos erryday)). IE not reality.

>60k salary
>pay back 20k a year

After the govt takes 20k in taxes, after the Boomer's take 15k in rent, after living expenses take another 15k, after your automobile takes 5k, then Obama takes 4k for "health insurance."

Have fun not saving any money. Bet that "education" was worth debt slavery.

>If youre a pirce of shit who slacks and breaks a B average of course youre not gonna get a job right out of college.

Since when is a B a bad grade?

Mutt colleges probably give everyone As like it's going out of style.

Implying your grades matter

Go look at lawyers to see if grades matter

Why not? If they're too stupid to invest in a degree that will give you a worthwhile return then you deserve scorn.

TAKE OFF YOUR MEMEFLAG

Get a job and pay it off like agreed to?

By not taking loans that you can't pay back.

By making more poor life decisions.

>implying I didn't pull those numbers out of my bum

It was to illustrate a point. Even if the ROI of your degree is ten years, it's still worth it.

Personally I just worked until I had enough cash to outright pay gor my degree, debt free.

Find someone to give you their money.

The seventies was 40 years ago. Times have changed, that same oil job couldn't pay for a family.

This is MY fuckin problem??!!
Did these idiots put any thought into this beforehand?

Let it foreclose buy it back for $60k profit.

I don't know how that stuff works in the US but in Croatia, 1st collage year is free for everyone ( except private faculties and unis), and every other year will be free if you gather at least 55/60 ECTS in that academic year.

Otherwise, if you gathered between 30 or 35 out of 55 ECTSs ( some faculties but a limit at 30, some at 35 points) you have to pay the difference between point you've earned and 60 points and every point worths amount of money that faculty prescribed and if you collect less than 30-35, you pay the full price.

Do other EU countries have same or similar system?

By getting a fuckin job.

I went to a smaller University that was affordable. I utilized CLEP exams to complete most of my Freshman and Sophomore years. I worked full-time during the summers and part-time during the school years. I lived simply and had roommates to help pay for rent.

I didn't live extravagantly and stretched every dollar I had. It took me five years instead of four but I got my degree without any student loan debt.

I was fortunate in the fact that my Grandmother paid for my meal plan at the school cafeteria. That helped since I really didn't have to worry about food. I just ate in the cafeteria instead of eating out or buying lots of groceries.

After college I joined the military and earned the GI Bill. Now I'm in Graduate School studying for an MBA for free.

THIS IS A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD, OLD TIRED CONTENT, SAGE AND REPORT, WTF ARE YOU FAGGOTS DOING

Getting a fucking job! Holy shit, 80k isn't really that much debt and those payments are low. These are just kids who have never got out in the real world and seen a real payment on a house and car. With my house, car, and credit card I think I am sitting at 110k, and I am easily paying it off.

Let's just ignore what an education used to cost, then let's ignore how exorbitantly expensive it is now. We all know it's only expensive because of those $8 mochalattefrappecinos errday, amirite?

1. get a job.
2. make monthly payments on loan that are more than the minimum required.

The ROI is over 20 years, assuming no emergencies. That is a poor investment.

Also
>house
>family
>kids

Living hand to mouth means you were robbed.

That's something the lender should've asked, honestly. It fucking sucks that someone like me who paid back his student loans within 3 years of graduating is on the hook - via taxation - for this dumb cunt. Difference between her and me? I got a degree in something useful that companies will pay good money for, she likely did not. I'm also not a preachy douchebag who would be a liability in a business setting.

Can we get a petition started to get congress to stop giving federal student loans to people who go to college for worthless degrees?

Lol
>$80k isn't a lot to ppl just starting out
Ok buddy, but some ppl stay buried for the rest of their lives. You don't care though, right?

Killing herself will solve the issue

>The world's most responsible lender
>The US govt

Pretty much. That or don't aspire and do northing with your life like me XD

Did anyone else force them to take out a loan? Who forced them to get a degree in something that has absolutely no earning potential in the real world? How is it anyone else's problem that some people "stay buried for the rest of their lives" due to their own horrible decisions? Do bad life choices no longer matter?

Finish CS degree in Croatia, move to US, live like baller.

t. zavrsio FER, first stop Nemacka, second stop Amerika kad ju Trump popravi

STFU with your unoriginal idea that everyone in debt already wishes to God they could do

Problem Solved!

I think the answer it is looking for is a "Job".

I love just assuming that everyone caught in this debt trap got a worthless degree, it makes it so much easier to win my arguments.

>borrows money
>expected to pay it back

She could, you know, get a job?

it worked for me. and solved my debt problem. BAM!

Calling your opponent buddy is a sign of aggression, and shows you have personal feeling toward this matter which makes you weak. You then don't even bother to use proper vocabulary, yet you insist on debating/judging someone else's morals. KYS soyboy

>ignoring the second part of my post
This could be solved legislatively. Only give federal aid for degrees that the real economy has a huge need for. Re-evaluate those needs every x years as the needs of the real economy change over time.

No I don't. What part of pay back of loan was not clear. I don't feel sorry for them nor do I feel sorry for folks who get their cars and houses repossessed.

Wow, another dumb response, it's like half of the working population isn't unemployed or something. The real question is why did half of America decide to get a worthless liberal arts degree. That's the real controversy.

I had 120k for my appartment and I paid it. It's easy, really, just get a job.

I study physics on PMF.

Are physicists paid well in the Germany?

FPBP

fuck kiyosaki.

skip straight to flm. mj demarco

Agreed, only property is worth such a long term commitment. At least in your 20-30 years paying off a mortgage you're building equity and you have capital to show for it.

Then make your point. I got out of college in 2009 when unemployment was soaring. I didn't even have to look for a job. I put my resume on monster and literally had a $60,000/year job 2 weeks later; and my GPA was garbage. The choice of degree has a huge impact on whether or not you'll be able to get a good job out of school.

You'll be asking for pity when even you are unable to afford basic things. That day will come because it's what's happening to the ppl below you. Or maybe your children will move back in with you, then you can broil and fester until you decide it's he right thing to do to toss your kid onto the street because it was really so rude of them to need to survive off your retirement nestegg.

I hope it touches you. Then you can come back here and try to scream over all the shills and bots who've never given food to a homeless person once in their miserable selfish lives.

>Wow, another dumb response
> half of the working population isn't unemployed or something.
> half of the working population isn't unemployed
> half of the working population
> isn't unemployed
>Wow, another dumb response

kek

Education is generally a good thing. Advancing human knowledge is always a worthy cause, even if it is in literature or something that doesn't produce tangible results.

That being said, taking on ridiculous debt and being unable to repay it because you chose a degree that does not make any money is plain old stupid. Your first degree should be in something that can support you. After that, I encourage people to study anything they love, as long as they can pay for it.

My philosophy degree is paying dividends today.