Erased

Did you liked it Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

openings.moe/?video=Ending1a-BokuDakeGaInaiMachi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was AOTS, great rewatch value although last couple episodes were bad due to rushing, it needed 2-3 more episodes.
The op was good while ED was amazing.
openings.moe/?video=Ending1a-BokuDakeGaInaiMachi

decent but rushed, manga was better

also, ruined by cuckposters, as expected

NTR SHIT.

No. I went in with tempered expectations but I was still disappointed. There were no rules to the time travel and a lot of shit the MC did made no sense. Also the ending was really rushed and the reveal of the murder was the most predictable boring character they could have chose. OP is 10/10 though.

DUDE
NTR
LMAO

It doesn't matter since MC ended up with best girl at the end.

It's a fun ride

Yes. The raging cuckposters/selfinsertfags made it even better.

The only thing worse than the first arc of seiren

Nah. It was trash.

The last third or so was badly paced and way too much of an asspull in certain parts.

That said, the lead up was pretty good - well drawn/animated, good music (that fucking OP) and interesting character moments, all in a good atmosphere.

I don't necessarily mind the cucking at the end, but if they knew they were going down that route, they should not have made the childhood interactions nearly as romantic, and they should've built up the qt part time girl a bit more.

overall 6/5/7 out of 10

Is there any difference between the manga and anime

the first part about Kayo globally follows the original plot, though with a lot of shortcuts and re-arrangement to squeeze it to the max

the second part about the others crimes is massively shortened

the third part about the coma and re-education is massively cut, but it's actually a good thing as it's by far the weakest part of the manga

the fourth part about confronting the bad guy is "original" in the sense that the set-up and action is completely different from the manga, however it reaches the same eventual conclusion (killer being confronted and caught, MC ending up with pizza girl)

>Kayo wasn't MC's love interest (he wasn't a pedophile)
>Airi end was set up from the beginning (they didn't skip the pizza romance plot in episode 5-6)

Why are you still sticking to that NTR meme?

It was good not great. The villain ended up being very disappointing. 7/10

Yes, but I still expected more of it.

thats his mom in the picture, not Airi

its garbage had a amazing start but towards the end it became shit can't believe people think its aots

Was a piece of shit, toss it in the garbage with shit taste online

was good, then it went back in time and got bad then ended up shit

I like it

i really liked it while it was airing, but once the dust settled it was pretty clear it was really good and not great.

The villain was predictable from the 2nd episode, the actual reason he was able to go back in time was never explained, and the whole thing with him being cucked by his queer looking friend was just unnecessary. I dont think anyone would've been mad if she had a kid with a random guy she met, but to shack up with *that* kid? Come on, now.

The whole coma was fucking unnecessary.

Nah, the way the girl looks like it can only be Airi, with the hair color and the hair style, also the outfit and legs exposed.

>The man who got cucked to death.

i think it's the first time i've actually seen a MC legitimately get cucked

Of course, it literally had the best teacher who was respectable+a person everyone could look up to.

>The Town Where I Got Cucked

No you are wrong, it's his mom, look at the eyes. Also Airi would have been a child at that time, it's his mom.

The villain was a bit obvious if you were paying the slightest attention and it kinda bugs me that they never explained the main character's ability, why he could do that and why in that one opportunity he went back MUCH further than he originally had.

Also sort of weird to me that the police immediately tried to arrest him without questioning him. Like he literally just walked in on a crime scene, why couldn't he say "My mother's been murdered and the murderer could still be out there! I'll go with you to the station but you should be on the lookout for anyone shady in the perimeter."

That aside it was a solid 8/10. There's just a bit of knowledge that was suspended for the sake of the narrative.

It's from a concept art and very symbolic (the full image even includes the sensei's hands showing off from the window)

It's his fucking mom it looks like his mom, it makes sense for it to be his mom fucks sake waifu fags like you cant see past muh waifu ITS HIS MOM

Airi is cute.

Cute!

No, you are the waifufag.
The Kayofag just can't accept the truth.

More like "Erase this"

Best anime of the year, but Sup Forums has the worst taste

>AOTS
FUCKING LOL, rakugo was AOTS/AOTY.

It was fun. But the heroine went from being the girl of the season to the biggest disappointment of the season.

His mother was the only good character in that trash. Kayo's mother would have been up there but they had to pull the sympathy card there at the end.

Sensei?

I was a good show. Everything after saving Kayo was really rushed though. Also if you thought Kayo not waiting for MC was NTR you're a retard shipper or just looking to make stupid cuck memes.

ending fucking sucked.
kayo got with literally the worst person. I don't even care that much about the MC, literally any other person and I would have been fine.
a fucking 15 year old coma instead of another chance to not fuck up like the first time he could go back.

those said, it was still an amazing show before the last 2 episodes

it was bad

The way he attracted shadows always made me lose my shit

Yes.

It had a strong start but overall, garbage. It failed at everything it attempted- mystery (the villain was too obvious), romance (people who say Kayo cucked Satoru are retarded, but the audience came out of it feeling cucked and that's a failure of the writing), suspense (it just got dumber and less logical over time, that seatbelt scene stands out as one of the most retarded parts), time travel (totally unexplained and unexplored), etc.

The time travel gimmick was fucking retarded and the story could work out fine without it.

Greatest love story ever told, between a 20 something years old his serial killer sensei.

It was pretty good, with great production values. If Reddit didn't latch onto it like the obsessive retards they are, Sup Forums wouldn't have had a huge contrarian backlash against the series and it would be forgotten by now like it should.

>If Reddit didn't latch onto it like the obsessive retards they are
somehow this sounds familiar

>legitimately
No, the board would burn down if the real thing happened.

I only cared about the little girl being saved so like the first 6 episodes were 10/10 the rest was ok.

>People keep calling it NTR even though from the very first chapter/episode it was obvious who Satoru would end up with anyway
Are you all dumb?

it's just roleplay at this point

Plot was sort of interesting and character designs were cute.

The cuck man's Re;Zero

The ending was fucking trash compared to the manga, I don't get what the director was thinking.

Literally the worst piece of shit of ending I've ever seen.

[REDACTED]

Not enough characters. Not enough mistery (due to lack of characters). Little Sherlock fucker was annoying. The author didn't even try in the first arc, so he just dumped all the potential of the repetition power of MC. Seriously, Japan lets out so much moe shit that a 6/10 anime turns out to be a 11111/10 in mortal eyes. It was ok, but it's not even worth of mention after reading/watched it. The ED is god tier.

Speak for yourself, cuck.

no

How can it be NTR when she was never MC's love interest throughout the show?

Just read the manga, then you will understand she was more like a plot device after all like she dropped from the major role at volume 6 with following 2 volumes left then.

does that even happen all i remeber is that they meet for the first time at the end

I erased it from my mind.

It was good until he woke up from his coma. Jesus what a fucking out of nowhere ending. They actually just pulled that shit out of their ass and aired it

Absolute garbage.
this is a pretty good explanation.

Erased isn't the name of the show.

The ending was rushed, seemed like the author didn't know where he was going and wanted out. Mastermind reveals himself, tries to kill MC, timeskip, lol amnesia xd.

'Cause the killer is with the po-po.