New IKEA catalog is here! Get in here lads!

New IKEA catalog is here! Get in here lads!

Hmm. Is it very diverse? Do they have Swedish rape cages for cucks yet?

jesus christ
keep them coming, OP

Yeah, I went to Ikea not long ago. No white people.

That's when I knew that spending a bunch of money on disposable crap housewares is a poc affliction and that normal european and american types buy furnishings that are quality and meant to last. Another example of the developing world trashing the environment while those of us with higher standards and aptitudes hold more respect for history and the environment.

BOYCOTT IKEA
SHOP AT YOUR LOCAL FURNITURE STORE
WHITE MAN MUST BE WORKING IT
BUY MADE IN USA
IF THIS DOES NOT EXIST NEAR YOU
THEN START THE BUSINESS

I'll shop wherever I get a good deal. That's capitalism.

No. Capitalism is shopping wherever you want for whatever reason. If you value a company's moral compass more than a deal, you shop there. Capitalism is the freedom to choose, not chasing the lowest possible monetary cost.

Hey I have that same catalog...

That's one way to capitalism. Tou can also shop locally or for specific reasons the aren't superseded by the good deal.

It's always a white girl

90% chance your local furniture store is run by (((them))). why do you think they and jewelry stores have a reputation for such high markup?

BUYBRITISH

Exactly. This is capitalism. It is not “lowest price wins”.

Lowest price wins is fucking boomer mentality.

I don’t even think anything is imported from the UK here...

I don't mind seeing black man/woman families in IKEA adds, but the racemixing propaganda bothers me.

I'd like to see undercover video showing how these decisions get made. What would happen if the photographer sent photos of white couples with white children and POC couples with POC children to the editing room? Would they be fired?

Keep in mind these catalogs get used everywhere. There's an Ikea in Memphis, TN. Go ahead and look up the demographics of that area and realize why they can't have an aryan catalog. Things are just too far gone to market Ikea as being something for whites.

Your ancestors didn't die face down in the muck so you could sit on bullshit chinese particle board furniture made to last for a year or two and marked up 300% by the jews.

Nice science fiction novel sweden

Ikea actually has higher end furniture and it’s priced as such. Usually if I’m at ikea it’s usually poos and spics buying up the cheap shit. The only white people there are buying the pricey stuff and or buying shit for their blonde daughter going off to college.

I actually worked in the furniture industry for about 10 yrs. If you know what to look for you can find some pretty decent stuff at ikea.

Exactly! That's a conscious decision. Someone actually decided, "no no no. We want to put the square peg with the round hole and the round peg with the square hole." If you let the models decide they would naturally pair up with a similar race.

wh*Tes
>with other races
other races
>with their own kind

they couldnt be anymore more discrete

It's not about being for whites. It's about the editors choice of race mixing.

holy #^!@& they're not subtle, why don't they just go full handicap women in hijabs?
There's nothing like sitting on hand crafted furniture, you'll never be able to go back.

High end woodworking hand tools from Britain are routinely still sold in the USA. Some plastic products are also still imported. There also are some high end wood and metal machining cutters, although less than there used to be. High end furniture, both modern and , classical is also imported still from Britain. There is also the huge importation of liquor, beer, and food items that may dwarf the above products. High end and very high end clothing items are still made in the UK and imported. Also, aren’t a shit load of car transmissions designed and made in the UK along with specialty vehicles.

embrace your heritage

Isn't ikea a catalog for poor fucks anyway?

LMAO BLACKED!
WHITE WOMEN GOING FOR THE BBC
BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED!

Boycott IKEA don't feed Somalian rapists

>replacing mutts with blacks
oh america your degeneracy never fails to amaze me

>Not having family owned non chain stores in your cunt

>white ppl are cucks

t. 50% white mutt

The nigger families should be in the african edition catalog.

YOU'RE DONE, WHITE FAGGOT

>implying blacks can afford Ikea

It's Swedish so you know it's gonna be cucked

That picture makes me sad, but the future would be impossible of the modern was true

Things have only been bad for a few decades now. We will have a triumphant return to glory as millennia after millennia has proven.

No wonder yurotrash keep posting "le 56%" forced meme all day when they're swimming around in a 96% nog continent at this point.

Ilea makes there items to fit different price catagories. Everything from dirt cheap, to stuff that is made as well as current brands you might find at a “high-end” retailer like Design Within Reach. Some of the higher end stuff is likely made by the same manufacturers that made the higher end design furniture. Contrary to what most people seem to think, Ikea has plenty of items made in Europe, including Italy, the Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Romania, Sweden, France, as well as other countries like Canada and Japan as well as the occasional USA made items.

Also, most times I go to Ikea the only black people are the employees, and customers are 70+% white, and this is in a city with a very high percentage of African Americans.

That tall chest. Tfw I can afford an entire House or that chest. This is not to say it isn’t a eventful work of decorative arts.

Cheap furniture meant to be replaced, like they want to replace everything about our heritage.

They'll tell you that the free market speaks, nobody wants quality, everything of beauty needs to be removed to make room for the new way of things.

Dog those shield back chairs are dope. If money was no object I’d go all in on some comfy queen Ann style

IKEA PS Series is the higher end. Yes it’s nice stuff on level with DWR

Everything meant to be disposable, interchangeable, mass produced.

Dash beauty, dash heritage, dash honor, pride, and achievement. These have no place in the future that's envisioned. The new world order, the ever encroaching sameness and mediocrity that must be embraced so that we can all be equal.

That's a man in the lower right photo fyi.

that's the joke nigger

Niglets look so out of place without mud, flies, and shit everywhere

>thatsthejoke.jpg

Who would've guessed, niggers can't argue without cherry picking.

GERMANY YES !

The Lisabo tables are also well made as are some of the newer Hay designed items.

>go on Sup Forums
>hmm I wonder what these degenerates are up to today
>open thread
>Sup Forums literally laughing at the ikea catalog

Wife and I just inherited her grandmother's kitchen table. Now I want to throw out most of our bedroom furniture and replace it with solid wood.

But that black girl on the right is fucking cute. She's got a nice fro too

It's beautiful, but how are you supposed to find anything with that many drawers?

>show photographic evidence of six realities
>arbitrarily claim only 3 exist
you don't say

Seems like the walking dead imports a lot of British actors. Does that count

$167 is the new price for the slave nigger girl ?
Is an older model cheaper ?

I got my family owned, non chain dick in your moms cunt.

Is there anything /pol won't feign outrage over?

It can be worse desu

Heh, I always look through it with wonder. Had a fun time pointing things out during breakfast with my family.

I have IKEA glasses made in russia. I bet they dont make them anymore.

>boy, do i enjoy a bleeding anus
Made for vikings, indeed.

A lot of the glasses last I checked were made in Bulgaria, along with France, China and Poland.