Prison School 241-242

It's finally over, the stupid cavalry battle, and these last two chapters were actually enjoyable! I liked Hana and all but it seems like she's going low to sabotage Chiyo which isn't cool at all. Any ideas as to where this will go?

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/ZWPs8FIoy3w
tieba.baidu.com/p/4982036495?red_tag=1471813988&pn=0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make way for our lord and savior

Wasn't PBR-sama sacrificed to save the world at the end of the last arc?

>Wasn't PBR-sama sacrificed to save the world at the end of the last arc?

didn't jesus sacrifice himself to save us all from sin?

In this case Gakuto is the messiah and he's being rewarded.

I'd be inclined to agree.

THE CAVALRY BATTLE WAS HELL. I'm SO happy it's over. That shit lasted leagues too long and wasn't even that interesting in the first place. I'm surprised I've stuck with Prison School through it cause I was thinking about tapping out. But I really like the characters so I hung in there.

As for what's gonna happen in the future...not too sure. It does seem like Hana is gonna do some shady shit because she's in love with Kyoshi. I ship her and Kyoshi pretty hard, but Chiyo is such a dear. I'll feel bad for her.

I'm annoyed that the story seems like it wants to blow up over a small misunderstanding though. It feels like the story doesn't know where to go at this point. I'm still sticking in there for the characters though, and the art.

These last 2 chapters WERE good though!! Kyoshi's face when he screamed "DON'T TOUCH ME (LOL)" had me dying. I hadn't laughed that hard at Prison School since the beginning of the story.

I actually dropped this for a long time and only recently checked back. I think the worst is over though, the series didn't know where to go for the longest time hence why the last arc was drawn out, but the fact that the last arc was wrapped up so quickly and the quality of these last two chapters makes me optimistic we're back to the good old days.

I don't trust him.

Full KOR 243 scans
wasabisyrup.com/archives/ZWPs8FIoy3w

Partial JAP 244 scans
tieba.baidu.com/p/4982036495?red_tag=1471813988&pn=0&

Fair enough, the last 100 chapters or so were truly painful.

Is koreabro still around?

Hana is such a slut. Why people like her?

Doesn't seem like it. But basically Kiyoshi plans to die with a boner to make everybody feel bad, Joe remembers what happened in "Mad Wax" so him and Shingo go after Kiyoshi.
Then Kiyoshi remembers all the dirty stuff that happened while at the school and gets his boner up. He remembers Hana kissing him and wonders why she did that but ultimately doesn't care.
Then the rope breaks through the cheap ass light he's trying to hang from and he falls on his ass (I think he slipped, since he fell backwards).
Finally Chiyo comes in and comforts him.

Ahem...

HANA BEST GIRL BECAUSE DEEP DOWN KIYOSHI REALLY LOVE HER CHIYO IS JUST CRUSH REAL LOVE IS PEE AND KISS AND BONER AND PANTIES AND OUROBOROS

...in a nutshell. I was gonna go in the other direction and write a ridiculously wordy over-analysis but I think you catch my drift

kys

I don't even remember Hana kissing him.

178, after she pees on him

So what was the kanji mix up that made him think he was being told to die?

reread it.
>tfw anime gf never

what did she mean by this?

Something about Tanabata which is July 7 and it's also Chiyo's birthday...which is 3 days from now since it's the Monday after the sports festival, which was July 2 2011, meaning it's July 4 in the manga

What is the significance of the bottom-right panel?
I can't seem to classify its context correctly.

Yeah, I mean even the chapter immediately after while he was washing himself he was confused on why she would pee on him and then kiss him

5cm/s reference

>Any ideas as to where this will go?
Kiyoshi-Chiyo penis in vagina.

So I guess he does not want them together?

What a dick.

Many interpret this as Hiramoto basically saying Hana doesn't get with Kiyoshi...which I'm fine with, but Hiramoto is the god of teasing so it's hard to predict where he's gonna take the story

Is this the worst part of the manga? I don't mean the kiss but Kiyoshi wondering why she'd do it. What kind of 15 year old gets kissed by a girl and then goes "Hurdur why'd she do that?" Terrible writing by Hiramoto there.

Yeah, if there's two things Aki likes, it's ship teasing and film references. I'm down for Chiyo end. MC's been to hell and back almost literally, he's earned it. Might be a perv but he's got SOME decency...

So do girls give lap-pillows to guys they don't want to date?

>It's finally over, the stupid cavalry battle
Fuck. Guess it's time to catch up then. What the fuck was the mangaka thinking?

Interesting...I got a different vibe from it though. For me it was less about "I wonder why she kissed me?" and more about "why did this crazy girl pee all over me and then kiss me?" He was pretty shocked and ashamed after the peeing, so Kiyoshi went into his triggered state, as I call it...he does that often.

She's pretty innocent, I doubt she'd pick up on the sexual overtones of that. Reminds me of the beginning of the Mad Wax arc, when she's feeding him and everybody sees it as dirty.

Innocent or not, if it turns out she's not intrested in him romantically then she's huge fucking cocktease.

There's a break next week by the way.

Hanafags getting dumpstered on one last time. Only girl for him is Chiyo.

I dunno if she wants to date him, in this manga normalfag relationships basically don't exist. That said, we already know she likes him...my guess is if he confesses, they'll still like each other but stay friends, kinda like Gakuto x Mitsuko or Shingo x Anzu minus the on and off.

This

I dunno...seems low for an author to dump all over one of his own characters, espcially one so beloved...
Unless you're Kishimoto, ammaright?

nah, he knows the money is with Hanafags, hence the hana focus now. It doesn't mean she'll win, but I'll be happy with more of her and less of the shit student council or VP

>Hana will never be your GF

why live.

>you will never be peed on by Hana and then subsequently kissed passionately while being pushed down on your bed
;_;

Kiyoshi turned moe.

It said "Shine".

he's always cute when around his bros

Is pissing truly the thinking man's fetish?

After a good pause I binge read 202-242 tonight and it was everything that I expected and more.

I regret not sticking with ongoing a bit because I also had to miss out on the discussion, but on the other hand the constant suspense would be too much.

The way I see it, there are two things people wanted skipped: characters they don't care about taking up space (a lot of characters were fleshed out during the battle) and bad things happening to characters (people just want to see near sex experiences with their favourite girls).

I did feel very happy when Andrew couldn't decide between vice pres and Risa in the end. Risa really grew on me. And Hana having to promise she would support Kiyoshi 's love for Chiyo? That shit was rough (LOL)

The biggest punch to the guts was no victory, no celebration. I wasn't prepared, but I guess it's darkest before the sun rises.

The way I see it, the next arc is exilement. I'll have to take a pause for another year or so.

>also had to miss out on the discussion
Trust you missed nothing except maybe that time Kiyoshi's neck turned into a dick. After 220 or something threads pretty much completely dissapeared.

I'm glad the threads are coming back to life now...we've also flushed out a lot of faggotry in the process

Still waiting for the Wet T Shirt contest to be revealed as a misunderstanding and the boys take over with vengeance.

I'm still thinking about it and it sounds way too stupid.
I mean, in a school full of girls who'S USC are a bunch of misoginist, they will going to do a wet t-shirt contest? Something initially created by males just to see some boobs?
The guys probably misunderstood this or it's something completely different of what they thought

so Chiyo gave him the mightiest of boners

Though the blood flowing to the dick may be warm, the blood flowing through the heart is even warmer

Yeah, that never made sense to me either. I'm guessing the wet t-shirt contest is actually something else but through Hiramoto's ecchi powers, it's going to somehow turn into a wet t-shirt contest.
Calling it now, the last panel of the series will be a two-page spread of all of our girls (maybe even the boys) getting soaked.

Yeah same, but it's not gonna happen.

Will this shit ever end?

All things come to an end.

It can't fly but... it can float !

Keep believing that

To the user who started that thread that just archived asking if Hana was gonna win: fuck no, she was never going to win

I'm trying to understand. Are Chiyofags just contrarians, or do they actually like that bland and stupid character that is Chiyo ?

That's like asking if Hanafags are masochists with pee fetishes, it's not that serious

What ? They're not ?

I know, shocking right? Anyways, Chiyo's not bland and boring, she's like any other side character. Most of the blind hate is just butthurt Hanafags. I like Hana too, I'm just not a fag about it.

I like Kiyoshi as the MC. He loves Chiyo and, unlike Hana, Chiyo is loving and comforting. Hana did nothing but fuck that guy up.

Oh, shit! We got a live one, boys! Reel this fag in

I say ship whoever the fuck you want. Hell, you can ship Kiyoshi x Mr. Important for all I give a shit...but PLEASE, keep the faggotry OFF. There's other sites for that shit...

>Chiyo's not bland and boring
She is. Even compared to any other side characters. She's nice and all, but she's boring. Even Mayumi is more interesting. Pic related is the only time she was entertaining

>He loves Chiyo and, unlike Hana, Chiyo is loving and comforting
She's just being nice to him, and he just likes the image he has of her.

>Hana did nothing but fuck that guy up.
And she will keep doing that until she fucks him __

Mate, nearly every character has no development if you look at 'em individually. Even Kiyoshi. It's all about the relationships. You could argue Chiyo has more individual development than Hana and with less screentime, since all of Hana's development is based only on Kiyoshi.

And how is that supposed to help her cause ? That makes Hana much more believable as the one winning Kiyoshi's bowl. She's the one he had the most interactions with, and the one giving him his dying boner. He will soon realize that Chiyo simply can't provide the level of adrenaline he needs to get that erection going now. He's too far gone

If you prefer other characters than Chiyo, that's your opinion. I respect that. But it's pretty inaccurate to suggest she's any different than, I dunno...anybody who isn't Andre, Kate, Kiyoshi, Mari, Meiko, or Risa...those are literally the only characters who get any real development in the manga.

What cause? Far as we know, Chiyo likes Kiyoshi but we don't know if she wants a relationship. Do any characters here ever get real functioning relationships?

Funny you forgot Hana...

She wants her birthday, kek

That would make sense except he doesn't love Hana, he loves Chiyo. So what if he gets a boner, what 15 year old wouldn't?

Your reading is so biased. He likes Chiyo and only her. He made that clear a thousand times. Besides, spoilers from 244 have him saying his most erotic moment is now that lap-pillow from Chiyo. Bye-Bye Hana.

It's funny because I do agree she had a chance to win the bowl but she blew it by keeping on being a cunt to Kiyoshi. She stayed truthful to her character though, so that's good writing I guess.

>he doesn't love Hana, he loves Chiyo
Well we'll see, user. We'll see. But I wouldn't be so sure about that, if I were you

Like most characters here, Hana is exactly the same between the beginning and up until now

>people saying something means that it is the truth
So funny.

>spoilers from 244 have him saying his most erotic moment is now that lap-pillow from Chiyo
I take that you read moons ? Even if that's true, he was on the verge of drinking piss from Hana's pussy, not so long ago. Kiyoshi has yet to realize some things

Except she is in love now, and Kiyoshi is killing her softly.

user here is right, that's a pretty big change

When you look at something like Kiyoshi and Hana, you really think "yep that's a serious functioning relationship"? It never was and it was never supposed to be. Just enjoy the laughs, that's all it's good for.

I wouldn't go as far as calling that love but we've known she was obsessed since way back when she first wanted revenge, it was obvious

>yep that's a serious functioning relationship"?
>It never was and it was never supposed to be.
Exactly. That's why it would be hilarious that they would end up together, their whole relationship being based on pee shenanigans. Ending up with Chiyo makes no sense from a comedic point of view, and is boring in all aspects

Christ, go read toradora or some shit

>I wouldn't go as far as calling that love
Call me back when Kiyoshi kisses Chiyo, Chiyofag

Come on now, do you need everything spelled out for you?

>mangafox
Jesus, user. You're not helping us here

Notice how Hana's the one going for the kisses on Kiyoshi and not the other way around? Only time was that tease when Mitsuko walked in and that was Hiramoto fucking with you fags

Why does the idea that the character is in love repulse you so? You are reading a manga that explicitly tells its readers that all you need is love.

I love quoting this to piss off Hanafags. From Kiyoshi to Chiyo "even in death, I still love you."

>Notice how Hana's the one going for the kisses on Kiyoshi and not the other way around?
Did you already forget the handholding and how Kiyoshi asks her to hit him before he kisses her ? Or how he wants to kiss her medusa ?

Doesn't have anything to do with anything. I'd save images from batoto if the cunts didn't require me to login.

The way y'all Hanafags will get BTFO when this manga ends is gonna keep me happy for a few days.
Let Kiyoshi have his fun during his teenage years when he's full of hormones and discovering stuff. Point is though : He's had no emotional connection with any other girl other than Chiyo. He'll come back to her in the end and look back at these years fondly and with a smile but that's all. First girl best girl faggots

You're the one who sounds pissed user. Once again, you Chiyofags only have words to back you up. We have acts. Come back when Kiyoshi kisses Chiyo

If Chiyo wins anything other than a birthday party this manga is trash

Not repulsed. Just find it stupid when people pull shit out of their asses to try to psychoanalyze why Kiyoshi "deep down loves Hana". It's retarded, he doesn't love Hana. Enjoy the moments Hana has with him, I know I will, but the MC wants what the MC wants.

I would still keep my expectations in control if I were you

That's the basic thing in psychology, user. People rarely know what they want, or they're wrong about it

Pay close attention. Shipping whoever is perfectly fine. This is Reddit-tier faggotry.

It's true that Kiyoshi seems to be adamant about his feelings for Chiyo no matter how much progress he makes with Hana or anybody else for the matter.

I hope people didn't take it that seriously. Everybody is passionate about their favorite characters, but it doesn't look good when the thread devolves into a fight.

It will be very interesting to see what happens in the end.