nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=360101
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=894393
youtube.com/watch?v=17JzYV59vkY
youtube.com/watch?v=ooz3q7EAsQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New episode today.

Yeah

so ded

VNfags ruined the threads. They are always bitching about the adaptation and when they aren't they are posting spoilers. The game getting released in english wards even more people off.

If this was a new anime that wasn't adapted from a VN it would be far more popular.

>Due to production issues, episode 6 will be delayed until later today. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Ded.

Fuck Crunchy once again.

subs when?

/thread

Is this fucking Youjo Senki all over again.

This wasn't the problem when O;N was airing, because literally no one read the incomplete LN and the anime went further it

O;N had active enough threads even though it ran at 2x speed

Those threads were comfy and full of speculations. Even had a lot of anons calling it AOTS

>Even had a lot of anons calling it AOTS
I mean to be fair basically every show gets atleast one user calling it AOTS

Where are you guys downloading this from? I never even noticed it on Nyaa.

Unusually a lot, even had threads. Well for me O;N did great for 1 cour.

You are probably blind

Subs delayed. I

Episode was pretty boring anyway. I kept thinking a certain imouto scene was going to be this episode, I forgot we get fake Senri first. So I was hype the whole time for something that never happened.

This face made me remember how Nono's route in the VN was very good.
Kurusu Nono, the weak, full of sorrow, pathetic girl.

Subs fucking when?

When Crunchyroll decides it.
Better learn Japanese if you ask for subs every season

But I am already learning.
I'm just fucking horrible at it

>EOPs (笑)
貴様らは劣等種である
苦しむがいい

Finally got Chaos;Head working.

Question, should I trigger delusions when possible? I didn't activate the first one in class because I was already cringing my eyes out at this dude and having the resident creep go off the deep end in somewhere as public as class didn't sound good in my head

>>EOPs
私はドイツ語と英語両方話せること出来ますけど日本語は難しいすぎるだよ、特に漢字

In general the delusions are superior scenes and I think most times not getting one simply skips to after the delusion

Hail user

You should replay the game several times to see all delusions.
While positive delusions are mostly ero it doesn't mean they are always good and well. And negative delusions are mostly guro but can be otherwise disturb you as well. Neutral only is fairly boring.
You should select either green or red in chapter 3 though, when you get the new Seira figure and feel the gaze on your back.
For reference, what did you do to make the game work for you? You are the Finnish guy who had problems, right?

Okay, I'll make sure to choose a delusion

>what did you do to make the game work for you?
Yes, I am. I dug out an older computer I had lying around and installed these versions of C;H and patches on it. Prepatched still didn't work
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=53209
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=360101
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=894393

Du bist schon ein EOP, Deutsch ist total nutzlos. Ich habe ein bisschen Deutsch gelernt, aber benutze es gar nicht. やっぱり日本語しかいらない

>Du bist schon ein EOP
I am literally not an english-only-peasant as I speak more than just English.
Abgesehen davon ist Deutsch meine Muttersprache und um Längen besser als Englisch, es hat seine Gründe, dass Philosophen damals auf Französisch, Latein oder Deutsch schrieben. アニメとゲームがいなければ、日本語は価値が無いぞ
Pic related, Japanese is useless if not for obscure untranslated material.

Weiste überhaupt was EOP bedeutet?
>Deutsch ist total nutzlos
Well and fuck you
>Welche Sprache darf sich mit der deutschen messen,
>welche andere ist so reich und mächtig, so mutig und anmutig,
>so schön und mild als unsere?

The fact is you're trying to argue German is useful on an English-language board for discussing Japanese cartoons. Maybe German was slightly relevant in the past, like Latin once was, but this is 2017. You're EOPS because you only know one useful language, irrelevant ones don't count.

Now this is delusion, impressive.

German is super useful user. I am an immigrant in Germany

Is that really 思考誘導 though? I thought it was just because he saw a Rikishi Seal in the menu and reacted to it as he did before.

He was crying blood, that's totally 思考誘導 this time
Brain was also probably increasing in size

>He was crying blood
Ah yes, there was that.
But he wasn't at the scene right? And the other one can only 思考盗撮 right?

I reread her route last night. It was so nice and heartwarming because of how happy she was when Takuru finally accepted her. It is odd that in the end Takuru rejecting her true self was the thing she feared the most.

Also when I first read Nono's route I thought Serika was just playing up the conflict for Takuru's enjoyment but after a second read I feel that Serika actually had those emotions. She actually seemed hurt by Takuru's true feelings. I wonder why she always took a lot of what Takuru wanted at face value but didn't probe deeper into what he actually craved, the things she let him do or supported him through always seemed to support her agenda.

I am not sure how Serika or Senri fit into LCC unless LCC is Takuru going completely of the rail.

>I am not sure how Serika or Senri fit into LCC unless LCC is Takuru going completely of the rail.
Speaking of LCC, 5pb put the opening on YT:
youtube.com/watch?v=17JzYV59vkY

Nice eroge OPですね

The motherfuckers

>Onoe
LEWD!

Read Takuru's. It is a riot.

It is fantastic. All that baby imagery is making me nervous though.

How and why is this not an eroge?

youtube.com/watch?v=ooz3q7EAsQU

The contrast with LCC OP is extreme

C;H love chuchu looked more like a galge in the OP. C;C love chuchu is a little more extreme, more like an eroge.

C;C was a really dark story though so LCC might be even sweeter.

The special edition might be worth it. I mean look at those pics.

hello there

That hinae

The episode covered a good part of the VN. It is a shame it went by so fast, those scenes were great when the tension was building.

PS: Non-chan is a lying whore.

Episode 6 isn't out yet?

>Dropped anime since didn't want to spoil VN for myself
>Still want to hang out in threads, but afraid to get spoiled

What do?

Subs when?

SUBS WHEN REEEEEEEE

Crunchyroll being retarded for some reason.

5 mins

At the end of the episode the pyrokinesist appears and burns their house down.