Is there a fanbase more deplorable than Nanoha's?

Is there a fanbase more deplorable than Nanoha's?
>they defend the shit-on-a-plate that's currently killing the franchise
>no scratch that, they ENCOURAGE it and demand more of it!
>and I'll add that this has been happening for the last 10 years
>meanwhile they shit talk Reflection, the true sequel to the last good Nanoha season (that was fucking 12 years ago), every single time it comes up and try to fill its threads with the aforementioned shit-on-a-plate in an attempt to silence any and all discussion of it

Lyrical Nanoha Reflection thread by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdzViRhvZQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rinne is my waif

Nanoha is dead, the sooner we froget the sooner it will stop hurting.

>Nanoha is dead
Not yet, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdzViRhvZQ8

Animal devices were a mistake

Hi Bitch-kun

My friend showed me the movies recently (I've never seen the series) and it was pretty good.

Only appeal going for it is the talking weapons though.

Hi shitposter-kun. I see you've taken to make your own threads now that there aren't any to destroy.

What do you even define as killing the franchise? In terms of most other series that's the popularity and success of the series, especially among its fans. So when you say fans are defending VS, what you're actually saying is: fans like what the series is doing and the series is successful. In fact I'm pretty sure by definition that means VS saved the franchise.

Go fuck yourself, sincerely, a REAL fan who likes every Nanoha series.

>and try to fill its threads with the aforementioned shit-on-a-plate in an attempt to silence any and all discussion of [Reflection]

It's a mistake to engage him at all. You're just giving him the attention he wants. Probably best to either post Fuuka and Rinne or just let the thread die.

Whatever, that was more for other people to read, pointing out his obvious flaws in logic, anyway. I'm going to leave and let his thread rot now, never planned on replying to anything else he says back.

You should watch the actual series (first two seasons). They are basically the movies except longer and better.

>Only appeal going for it is the talking weapons though.
What do you mean?

Eh, Movie 1st > S1, but A's is such a huge improvement over Movie 2nd.

>i-it's not bad they resurrected Dragon Ball Z with gutter trash like Dragon Ball GT (random example to illustrate my point)
>it's selling well, that means it's good!
>it's popular, that means it's good!
>the actual aspects of the show in question are not relevant when discussing the quality of it!
>oh, and i'm a REAL fan because i like it when the quality goes down the shitter instead of expecting the creators of a series to maintain a certain level of consistency with their handling of it and deliver good products!
There are some obvious flaws in logic for ya.

The fun thing is that I know you're trying to stir up shit but you're half right.

It's sad that newfags are overlooking the roots of the franchise and looking down on what made it good in first place.

>Eh, Movie 1st > S1
I didn't really enjoy the metric fuckton of Precia backstory in the movie. It's filling gaps that don't NEED to be filled while taking away time from other scenes.

Am I only one who is not excited about this?

Also, are they retconning StrikerS?

>Am I only one who is not excited about this?
I can imagine mister "just fill this thread with Fuuka and Rinne lmao" up there isn't very thrilled about it either.

>Also, are they retconning StrikerS?
Oh, I wish. Most likely not, though. Reflection takes place long before StrikerS does.

>shit series has a shit fanbase
more news at 11

>Nanoha series I don't like is killing the Nanoha franchise
Kill yourself.

>Oh, I wish. Most likely not, though. Reflection takes place long before StrikerS does.
But they are using hardware from Force. How would that tie into StrikerS?

Rinne has a nice character design

all I want from nanoha is more cyclone doujins

it's TIME TRAVEL i ain't gotta explain shit

StrikerS sold more than the first two seasons. It SAVED the franchise, idiot.

>it sold well, that automatically means it's good!
Every time.

I love Fuuka

Actually, I didn't like VS. Pretty much the only reason I save images for it at all is because it's just so fun and easy to troll you.

Majority of the fanbase > your minority opinion

>Strike posters are nothing but regular shitposters
Thanks for the update, literally nobody noticed that before you told us.

Hey, remember that manga about ninjas that everyone agrees is terrible? Are you saying all those people are wrong? After all, it does sell lots, so that means it must actually be the manga of the century!

I hope VS S2 gets announced soon, Fuuka needs more love.

Yeah, it's funny how incompetent autists believe that whoever spams their opinion the most should have the most control over what happens to the series. Meanwhile, I hardly ever post but have already spent about $300 on various VS merch. I wonder whose opinion matters more to the producers.

VSfag strawmen are the cutest.

Damn why are Nanoha threads always so shit.

Facts about OP:
>He's a shitposter who first appeared in Fall of 2016
>Sperging, derailing, samefagging, and killing every Nanoha/Vivid thread that he came across by constantly trolling with edgy this, anti-loli that, and any "fellow" fans he doesn't like, etc
>Has an extreme case of autism that runs all day or even more
>He has been banned at least 4 times
>He even shitpost the 3rd movie thread with no loli even though they are lolis

>OP specifically mentions it's a Reflection thread
>"lol i'm going to spam VS because it's shitposting is FUN!" -stuff said in this very thread
I dunno, could be many things.

Reposting these from the last thread since they look so damn cool.

It's only shit because OP, who has been a pain-in-the-ass troll in your side, intended to sperg and make it shit in the first place.

That was awesome.

>"why not make a nanoha thread while we have our VS thread and leave us alone"

>"oh shit a reflection thread, better go shitpost with VS on it"

Nanoha 2004 was absolute shit though. Vivid strike was at least decent.

Did anyone make stitches or webm for Rio yet?

Wrong and wrong.

I haven't seen anything but I'd love to see them if someone has.

Remember, don't feed the raging autist and don't let him dictate how we should have Nanoha threads either.

Yeah, who would ever want to not have outright offtopic shitposting in their thread. Crazy.

Translation never ;_;

ron can't translate everything, he'd go insane.

>Wah! How dare other people like what I don't like!!!

You'd think having literally everyone antagonize him for half a year would be enough for him to leave, but no. The autism is on a level I've not seen since the YGFW days.

OP is going to sperg and troll.

Does Nanoha still have a fanbase?

I would assume so since there is at least 1-2 threads a week even after VS ended.

Sort of. There's plenty of people that pretend to like Nanoha but only use her as an excuse to shitpost, as you can see in this thread.

They've all run off to some distant administrated planet.

Loli Rinne is cute.

Calling it "fanbase" is a bit of a stretch,
It's more of a pile of hate, sadness, lolis and tears of neckbeards, that tries to keep alive something that should have died a decade ago.

His heart is set on shitting up Nanoha threads, more so after finding new shitposting fuel from the third movie. So he's not going to leave us any time soon, unfortunately.

Yes? We always had Nanoha threads to a semi-frequent degree before Vivid S2 aired. It's not as active and big as it used to be with many anons moving or leaving, in particular /m/ hardly stops by either and they used to provide us with translations. /u/ are still around and they still give us translations, so that's always nice.

Vivid Strike did irreparable damage to both the franchise and the fanbase and the living proof is right here.

Fuuka saved the entire Nanoha franchise though.

>t.shitposting OP

It's not like Vivid was any better.

Nope. Everything was fine, enjoyable, and comfy until you showed up. Your autism doesn't mean anything even now.

Vivid didn't give us people that would actively and purposefully block discussion of the movies nor people that would support such a thing.

The fanbase has nothing to do with the actual quality of the anime.
Your opinion is worthless and doesn't change the fact that Vivid was almost as bad it's sequel.

>it's blocking even though Vivid is related to the franchise
Kill yourself. Ironic as fuck coming from you who kept trying to stop people from enjoying Strike because you don't like it

I didn't disagree with you that Vivid was shit and harmful.

And I did mention the fanbase in the post you were replying to, you fucking retard. So it's relevant.

>wants people to acknowledge his bait and to discuss in a bait thread in which he provoked people to discuss things that's not about the movie
1/10

My waifu > your waifu

I like A's the best.

Yeah but how you posted that it's like you were defending Vivid.

You mean Nanoha StrikerS.

I want Nove to adopt Fuuka

My bad I guess. Vivid IS harmful to the franchise but it wasn't as harmful to the fanbase as Strike is. I mean, look at how this guy rationalizes everything to feel justified when he spams unrelated trash when the OP literally states, and I quote:
>Lyrical Nanoha Reflection thread by the way.

Both Strikers and ViViD suck balls for moving away from the core class. StrikerS is one long training arc and ViViD is one long tournament arc.

I agree. It's good that Reflection is bringing things back to how they used to be.

>S2 will focus on mixed magical fights instead of MMA

Yes please.

We can only hope

Looks like OP stopped feeding on his side because he is losing and is holding a conversation with himself now. That's sad

>unrelated trash
Kill yourself, OP.

He's actually spamming the Gabriel dropout threads.

Yes, user. Vivid Strike has everything to do with Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Reflection. You're totally not shitposting or anything.

That's nothing new for the raging autist, of course.

Right, just like you spamming pre-StrikerS Nanoha in Vivid threads, right? Totally shitposting with unrelated trash. Fucking kill yourself.

Just like you spamming Strike in Reflection threads back when the new trailer was new.

>Fucking kill yourself.
Oh man you're right, you're not a shitposter. Whoopsie-daisy.

>rationalizing his bait topic to justify his BS
Classic troll. Still 1/10

>half right
I don't know, that last point he made sounds like it was right on the mark if this thread is any indication.

wew

Reflection threads when it was announced were open topic for all things Nanoha. We discussed everything from Nanoha, StrikerS, GoD, Vivid, and Strike!. It has always been like that, even when the 1st and 2nd movie was released and in general. Only you have a problem with people discussing Nanoha related things in Nanoha related topic, fucking shitposter.

Seriously kill yourself. And way to shoot yourself in the foot by deflecting your own ironic spamming that forces you to recognized your own shitposting with "unrelated trash."

OP rekt'd.

Nice burn.

Wew. That raging autist is really losing hard ITT.

Yes user, Vivid Strike is always relevant. It is never unrelated. I could go and post Vivid Strike in the Maidragon thread and nobody could say anything about it.

And you act like I know what you're talking about. I'm looking at this thread, and I only see things like this , and you act like you have the high moral ground somehow?

>samefagging to congratulate yourself
And I thought your petty grudge against Reflection and good Nanoha stuff was pathetic enough.

>lel samefag
Autist pls.

How cute. You should learn when to quit, OP.