Pitbulls of peace kill owner for no reason

ktla.com/2017/12/15/woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-dogs-while-taking-them-for-a-walk/

>"The victim had defensive wounds on her hands and arms trying to keep the dogs away from her, which would be consistent with being attacked while she was still alive,” Agnew told reporters during a Friday afternoon news conference.

>The first traumatic injuries suffered by the woman were to her face and throat area, he said, adding that she suffered puncture marks to her skull. She lost consciousness after being taken to the ground “and the dogs then mauled her to death,” according to the sheriff.

>Agnew described the dogs “big,” "strong” and “powerful.” Each weighed about 125 pounds, about the same as their owner.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/heroic-pit-bull-journeys-2-000-miles-to-attack-owner-1819587144
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That sounds kind of breedist and bigoted, shitlord.

It's almost like women aren't able to judge when the animals they take in are dangerous and will kill them.

Good.

White women need to pay the tole. Sympathizing with niggers and nigger dogs is unacceptable.

>goochland

Thot: patrolled

When the trash takes itself out

Likely smelled her bloody pussy

>Each weighed about 125 pounds,

and i'm a proud straight man

She didn't take lead and the dogs took her out. Good dogs, honestly. One less coal burner in this world.

Some women really are too stupid.

OWN THE PIT
TAKE THE HIT

> White woman live with a bunch of the niggers of the dogs.
> Se is mauled to death and left in the forest (and probably raped ).

I had a pit bull for nine years until he died of cancer and he was the sweetest, gentlest animal I had ever met.

I can never figure out how to reconcile this experience with all these statisics, was he like the Dr. Ben Carson of pit bulls or something?

Social darwanism

that's why dogs are fucking horrible disgusting creatures

I had pitbulls when I was a kid, they are good dogs but they require massive amounts of training and stern discipline. The problem is a lot of bad owners just get them and don't train them.

Basically idiots is why pitbulls are the most dangerous breed.

Dog's don't do this shit if you treat them with respect. There's probably something they're not telling you here.

Lel.
But srsly though. I've never met an aggressive pitty. And we've had pits in double digits cumulative in every one of our frat houses. High testosterone alpha environments. Maybe pits just need obvious leaders to not nig out.

i know this for an absolute certainty because i owned a pitbull one time and he was nice.

I have 4 mutts at home and only let them loose at night, i treat them like shit and they have never attacked me, they always wiggle their tails at me, maybe those dogs are just niggers.

>trash whore gets mauled
>nigger dogs get shot

win win win

>those tattoos
>that piercing

So a nigger dog killed a White nigger. How fitting.

>Maybe pits just need obvious leaders to not nig out.
Pretty much

>The dogs appeared to have been bred for fighting, he added. It took deputies 60 to 90 minutes to catch the pair after arriving at the scene.

>"It was an absolutely grisly mauling," Agnew said. "In my 40 years of law enforcement, I've never seen anything quite like it. I hope I never see anything like it again."

>I have 4 mutts at home and only let them loose at night, i treat them like shit and they have never attacked me
100% mexican

I was just talking with my friend who was with some girl with pitbulls and he was trying to tell me how awesome they are and it's the owners. I told him that statistically even with good owners they are the most likely to be involved in fatal attacks and that it's genetic. I'm sure most of them in the end aren't going to violently attack anyone, but enough of them are violent that they should be banned. I fucked with a girl who had a pit mix and it was nice but still not a dog I'd fuck with as an owner.

>125 lbs
>pit bull

Hahahaha
No.

A FUCKING TREE

Do you think she was letting the dogs fuck her?

>for no reason
Enough of this meme. There is 100% always a reason, even if that reason is "mentally disabled dog felt suddenly threatened".

she was a nice person tho. At least she has a friendly face

>sister gets a dachshund puppy
>2 years later and the thing still doesn't come when it's called
>she claims it's because dachshunds are genetically predisposed to disobedience
>same sister adopts a pitbull after I tell her not to and show her a study showing that most fatal dog bites are from pits
>she claims that no dog breed is more violent than any other, and that pitbulls only kill so many more people than any other breed because they're badly trained by bad owners
>mfw

>nice person
>friendly face
She looks like a more edgy version of a "can i speak to your manager" type of person.

This is the most mexican post that has ever happened.

>Some might say she got RUFFED up.
>CANINED.COM

Also, bonus if it comes out these dogs ate off her tattoos of their names

Straight bloodlust dump of endorphins. You can see it's in a post-maul euphoria.

>The amount of pit bull apologists in this thread

>deputies 60 to 90 minutes to catch the pair

shouldve sent the ATF

>dachshund
>predisposed to disobedience
TOP LEL

anovwl.

Well fucking duh. You have to judge dogs as individuals not as members of a group. Otherwise that's racist/breedist as hell.

It's always niggers getting pit bulls, white or black. You never see Asians with these fucking awful dogs.

They just mistook her tattooed arms for pup-peroni treats, honest mistake

I told her it's because she's ridiculously inconsistent with her training and she got really pissed off. It's true though, she is a really shitty dog trainer and thinks she's a good owner because she pampers her dogs.

You forgot Mexicans. Cholos love their pitbulls.

>You never see Asians with these fucking awful dogs
I wonder why?

What i meant is that i don't blow them like the cannucks or let them lick my face, They sleep in a nice shed and can stretch their legs there but i need them at night out side because i have a huge orchard and junkies go there to smoke weed.

>she claims that no dog breed is more violent than any other
what else do you expect from lefties who think no race of people is more violent than any other?

lol

This gals fake book page shows her with a lot of tats and a rebel flag...lol

>22 years old

Kekek she looks like she's 33

How is this politics?

>Agnew described the dogs “big,” "strong” and “powerful.”
BIG
STRONG
POWERFUL

From fb

wait, is that the woman that was crying that a man shot her pitbull when it rushed into his house a week back or so?

There's more than one stupid pitbull owner.

Master race doge.

My doge.

>getting a breed of dog that you can't physically overpower and is known to be aggressive and turn on their owners
But I bet they were the sweetest dogs shes ever owned

I bet she was fucking them in the woods.

Richmond user here

This happened in my area

RIP

they kinda look alike (retarded)

Pitbull apologists deserve fucking everything they get. Look at this shit and tell me the people who make these dumbass pictures don't deserve it when it happens to them.

>tattoos
>pitbulls
Dyke wishing she had a penis. Good riddance.

i want a ban on them so badly so the hoodrats can cry like little bitches

>THEY DINDU NUFFIN
>THEY WUZ SCARED
>THEY GOOD DOGS

Why don't girls just fuck boxers or schnauzers or something? Why pitbulls? Or just stick to the horse cock

>Pitbulls of peace
Lebanon, you can enter the pantheon now, you have my permission.

>FIFTY FUCKING STARS

Like dog like nigger

forgot my stupid fucking picture of a bunch of other stupid fucking pictures. Look at the stupid childish arrogance on display.

>retarded bitch is low iq white trash
Woah, what a surprise

A FUCKING TREE

I was a dog walker for awhile in NYC. The pits I had weren't bad, except one was real fat and lazy and would sit down on the sidewalk and I'd have to drag his ass to the next pick up.

I had a pit lab mix that was a piece of shit though.

The mistake owner's make is thinking of their dogs as people. Your dog should lunge on leash or jump on people. If you keep discipline up they'll realize every human is an alpha over them, which is how it should be.

Ironically, my worst dogs was a cocker spaniel with awful owners. Had to lay it on its side before every walk to calm it down.

They would have burned down the neighborhood

>be me
>exercise
>medium hiking pack
>wooded park
>what's that?
>pit bull running at me on the trail
>barking, growling
>no owner in sight
>crouch as to be less exposed
>start aggressively growling, barking, and lunging back like an animal
>barley keep it at bay
>finally owner comes on trail
>takes control of a dog
>"oh, it was just scared", user
I like dogs, but most dog owners can go fuck themselves.

FIFTY FUCKING STARS

They need them to guard drug houses because they can't call law enforcement, because they have illegal shit in their house. That's why cops just say fuck it and shoot them on site. It must suck to be a cop and have to put up with these mind games.

It's also a matter of the amount of damage a dog can cause. Getting bitten by a pit bull is a big deal, getting bitten by other breeds not so much. Labradors could have fucked her up but not killed her. It's not that they are better or worse, just more capable of causing damage.

The argument is pointless anyway, the owners will continue with arguments that are irrational because at the end of the day they need to keep pitbull guard dogs legal so they can protect their crackhouses.

>mfw my neighbor lets his pit roam around at night in my neighborhood
>i have a nice dog i can't let out because I don't want it to get mauled

A pitbull could have it's fucking jaws clamped around your neck and the owner would tell you its just playing or some shit.

this is the master breed dog

>PIT LIVES MATTER

>wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
>cntrl + f Pit Bull
>618 results

Agreed. I wanted one in middle school to train and love. My parents ended up getting a corgi. ):

Dogs don't do anything without a cause.

Fat dogs are funny
Pitbulls are for insecure people thats why so many niggers get them

theonion.com/heroic-pit-bull-journeys-2-000-miles-to-attack-owner-1819587144
I'm honestly glad it turned out to be an onion article. It's one of those things that wouldn't surprise you if it turned out to be true considering the shit we read about these nigger dogs.

>Barbara Norris, told television station WRIC in Richmond. she didn’t believe the dogs would harm Stephens.

>“I wasn’t able to see the body, so I can’t tell you what happened. I can’t tell you if it was a blunt force or if it was a mauling, but I know those dogs didn’t do it,”

Women.

Buy a crossbow and take care of it. They're not nearly as loud as a gun and if it's late at night no one would notice you firing out of a window as long as you're not leaning out of it. You'd be doing the entire neighborhood a service.

hahaha come on dude its obvious its a joke

Yeah I was 99% sure it would be, but I had to make 100% sure. Like I said, the shit I read these days it wouldn't surprise me.

A woman having a pitbull is the same thing as her having a giant flower tattoo on her arm. Nature's way of telling you she's white trash garbage who would fuck up your childs genetics.

Stupid Fucking Bitch. Open boarders woman can change and train lethal dogs. Hows that workin for ya?!!
Girl I dated had 2 Dalmation Adult dogs. She gad to put one down because it turned on her. I grew up and have trained all sorts if breeds and love dogs, cats, etc... I never trusted the dogs, and you know, ( instinct) if there are shenanigans going on.

Says the muslim that doesnt like bacon

>implying it isn't the Siberian Husky
Have to live somewhere cold to have one tho

>nice person
I don't like speaking bad of a dead person, but honestly she looked like expendable white trash.

Rad!? Two pitbulls, the look, eh?!!
Nothing lost

keep swallowing anime fapping virgin faggot.

They're ok, but cats are by far superior

HE A GOOD DOG DINDU NUFFIN

>that's why dogs are fucking horrible disgusting creatures
This coming from a fucking Wop greaseball whose country is comprised of fucking horrible disgusting creatures. You know why Italy is shaped like a boot? Because all that shit couldn't fit into a shoe.

I hate your fucking country. If my country would've had the sense to exterminate all of your kind in addition to the Kikes in the 1890s, my country would be a fucking utopia by now. Shut the fuck up, faggot.

>One of her best friends, Barbara Norris, told television station WRIC in Richmond. she didn’t believe the dogs would harm Stephens.

>“I wasn’t able to see the body, so I can’t tell you what happened. I can’t tell you if it was a blunt force or if it was a mauling, but I know those dogs didn’t do it,” she said.
>dem dogs dindu nuffin
>dey wuz gud boyss

kek