/pg/ Paganism General ᛉᛉᛉ Gods of Our Volk Edition ᛉᛉᛉ

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: GODS OF OUR VOLK

ᛉᛉᛉ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛉᛉᛉ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: m45Yn3C

FolkishAsatru forum on VOAT
>voat.co/v/folkishAsatru

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Stephen McNallen
>youtube.com/user/smcnallen

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKQmpVHi2Uc&list=PLCctda7rx8Dmw83HdIV8EtxFcMAZsFNiE
etsy.com/transaction/1373720405
archive.org/details/TheAsatruEddaSacredLoreOfTheNorth
archive.org/details/SerranoMiguelTempleOfWotanHolyBookOfTheAryanTribes20170324
fryskednis.blogspot.com/2014/12/himmler-referring-to-wralda.html
youtube.com/user/smcnallen
runestone.org/
archive.org/details/PathOfWotanByJost
archive.org/details/CreedOfIron_501
gnosticwarrior.com/cernunnos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*tips fedora*

Which Europagan god is most similar to Jesus? Seems like either Baldur or Freyr.

Go back to the authentic spiritual roots of your volk this Yuletide. Stephen McNallen's Yule playlist:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKQmpVHi2Uc&list=PLCctda7rx8Dmw83HdIV8EtxFcMAZsFNiE

gay thread isn`t allowed here.
sage

>Go back to the authentic spiritual roots of your volk this Yuletide
So I assume you're going to slaughter a cow, smear it's blood on your walls and the faces of everyone in attendance at the winter blot?

He's sort of a mutt. When the jews invented christianity to defeat the goyim, they made him an amalgam of different pagan and norse Gods. The story of the crucifixion and his sacrifice was stolen from Odin. The story of his birth was stolen from Mithra. Anecdotes from many other Gods are mixed in as well.

Can't you come up with some good videos instead of attention whoring larpers?

I mean I don't mind modern stuff but it's all e-celeb shit.

Yes.

great yuletide gift:
etsy.com/transaction/1373720405

Send me some, I'll use it next time.

thanks mom

>The Asatru Edda
archive.org/details/TheAsatruEddaSacredLoreOfTheNorth

>Serrano: Temple of Wotan
archive.org/details/SerranoMiguelTempleOfWotanHolyBookOfTheAryanTribes20170324

>The Origin of Himmler's Spirituality: Waralda and the Oera Linda codex
fryskednis.blogspot.com/2014/12/himmler-referring-to-wralda.html

>The Wotan Network
youtube.com/user/smcnallen

>The Asatru Folk Assembly
runestone.org/

>Hans Jost: Path of Wotan
archive.org/details/PathOfWotanByJost

>David Lane: Creed of Iron
archive.org/details/CreedOfIron_501

your welcum son.

Cristcucks larpers pls leave

Heathenry does not have "commandments" from our Gods, for our relationship with the Heathen Gods is one of respect, honor, and kinship. Heathens do not grovel before their Gods, nor do they "worship" them as sheep to a shephard, slaves to a master, or ignorant children to an all-knowing father. We are in awe of the glory of our Gods, but we do not teach our children that they are worthless and undeserving of the love of their Gods.

>THE NOBLE VIRTUES DEFINED

1. FAMILY (Frith, Loyalty, Honor) - Nothing is more important than your family.
2. RESPONSIBILITY (Self-Reliance, Respect) - Within our families and kindreds, each individual must carry their own weight, fulfill their obligations to the group, and bring all of their individual skills, knowledge, and wisdom to the work at hand.
3. HARD WORK (Industry, Determination) - We are our deeds. This means we will be remembered for what we accomplish in this life.
4. TRUTH (Honesty, Wisdom) - Heathens should be honest and direct. Lies, deceit, and a lack of straightforward communication complicate matters, harm families and kindreds, and can destroy reputations.
5. GENEROSITY (Hospitality) - The acquisition of more and more possessions does not, in and of itself, lead to a more more fulfilling or worthy life.
6. FAIRNESS (Justice, Equity)
7. BRAVERY (Courage, Boldness) - Fear is a natural emotion or reaction that every human feels. Heathens should not allow themselves to be ruled by fear.
8. STRENGTH (Endurance, Steadfast) - We have both physical strength and spiritual strength, often referred to as "Might and Main." Both are important to living a successful and virtuous life.
9. MODERATION (Self-control, Self-Rule) We must consciously choose our actions wisely and not based on impulses, habits, or unhealthy appetites.

Friendly reminder

>Christianity
>Pro Jew
Pick one.
Also there is no pre christian source of Odin nailed in the tree. It was created when nordic pagans mixed their beliefs with christianity and Ragnarok was based in Apocalypse too.

>make pagan thread
>copypaste links
>start the Christianity hate dump

Do pagans even believe in anything?

This is a paganism thread. Talk about paganism.
Posting shit like that only baits the christcucks.

I'm a pagan and I think it's annoying as fuck. Just derails the discussion.

I'd be fine with Paganism if it wasn't for the fact that 99% of practitioners are edgy faggots doing it to piss off society/their parents.

"Cattle die, Kinsmen die,
A man himself Must likewise die;
But the fair fame never dies For him who has earned it well."

The Aryan from earliest times has always intrinsically followed a basic code of ethics. It was in the ninth century that the Havamal, as we know it today, was compiled as one of the poems in the Codex Regius of the Elder Edda.

The poetry of our ancient Teutonic ancestors was of two kinds, Eddaic and Scaldic. Eddaic poetry was older and more forthright in style. To a great extent it dealt with heroes and gods of the Folk. It was from the Eddas, for example, that Richard Wagner got the story of the Nibelungs, the theme for so many operas. The Eddas preserved the wisdom of the Havamal. Through the verses of the Havamal one will find a collection of proverbs and aphoristic advice on right living and social conduct.

To the Wotanist, family, nation, worship and law, the seasons of the year and festivals, the customs and spiritual life, house and farm, all are related in a world order. In this world order man lives as a member of his race, which was perpetuated permanently in ordered procreation.

To the enlightened Aryan the whole universe breathes the Spirit of Wotan. As Allfather of the Folk, Wotan reaches deep into our collective conscience and unites us as a people in a unique emotional way, something no alien religion has achieved in two thousand years.

-Ron McVan

> tfw Brown-Eyed, Anglo-Saxon/Germanic mix.
> tfw you become obsessed with European Pagan history and mythos.
> tfw you shelf the idea due to your facial features and appearance.

What do, /pol?

Most pagans are just atheists using paganism to attack Christianity with the "Muh 6Gorillion pagans" argument.

How many of you retards actually believe in the god of thunder/lightning/whatever? Seems pretty ignorant, especially in the age of science.

So do you know of the god of the hunt Cernunnos?

>brown-eyed

Holy fuck I hate this "brown-eyed = nonwhite" meme. Fuck Varg for starting it. Varg's "paganism" is completely retarded anyways, there's literally no contemporary sources that support any of the shit he says. It's all his wife's autistic drivel.

The celtic one?

Pretty much. It's a big fuck you or attempt to seem interesting

Something that I've been wondering myself is what are the connections between the Celts, Greek/Romans, and the Germanic? Are they other aren't related at all? Can someone help me?

Yes I'm a follower of his and read alot about him.

Don't fall for the vicious jewish trap. Welcome.

I know this is just a joke, but there was no centralized and defined way to celebrate the Nordic religion. Different tribes moved all over, even to North America and eventually practices diverged.

Deus Vult Scanda kike faggot. Gtfo and praise The One True God! You bastard swine!

I haven't read a whole lot about celtic paganism, although I live in an area where it was highly influential. I'm English so I'm more partial to the Anglo-Saxon pantheon.

I don't really understand religion threads to be honest. What do you really talk about when it comes to any religion, Christcucks included?

>Felicitations brother, have you believed in Jesus today?
>Yes brother, I believed in him today thrice more than yesterday
>You've brought me great tidings today indeed, brother

Allegory and Mythos.
Religion has always been used to explain, describe, understand, to impart morality etc.
Religion was so much more than just 'Dat god is reel'.

Stories, archetypes, assigning attributes to the world around us. It's not as simple as the modern day Churches.

I guess I don't understand the foundation of this worldview. He seems to disregard heritage in favor of appearance. Maybe I take the meme a little seriously, but it has stopped me from fully embracing the mythos that once kept the continent enlightened.

I think many on the right actually agree with hierarchy though?
The issue for many people isn't about caste systems, but about being in the caste at all. Varg doesn't want a caste-tier society, he wants a society where people who look like him are the only caste.
Good advice for the side though, a shieldwall divided is destined to break.

Well Cernunnos is much like a father figure to us. He has power over masculinity and can bestow gifts of strength to his followers in times of strife ect. whats more interesting is that he has so many points of power, nature to liquor of course hunting being a true mans sport/job. He brings luck in commerce and is known as the lord of death and life that being part of nature.

People make shit up for what they don't understand. God of death, god of fertility, any of that is all just a simple man's explanation for something that they don't understand.
There is no god of any of that shit. Our world is not built on a giant tree, a turtle, whale, whatever. Norse religion is fucking retarded.

>This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, *Jewish Question and Christianity*.

Oh, you have the answers I've been seeking, then! What happens after we die then? Why do we die at all? Thanks in advance, my ancestors and I have been wondering for thousands of years.

> Implying all of religion is literal.
> Implying that the literal meaning is all their could be.
> Implying that you fully understand the world around you, and that the Gods, if they exist, are exactly as described and completely physical.
> Completely disregarding Jung, and even the basic concept of archetypes.
> Believing that we have the truth, despite the fact that the 'simple man' believed they had the truth, and not seeing that we'll be the 'simple man' someday.

Those are the crimes of argument of which you are guilty.

Odv poe... still hope Cernunnos will guide you.

My punctual and spelling is bloody awful, but my point still stands..
You can't counter the meaning with 'It ain't real boi'. It can't be done.

Don't ask me faggot, go sit by yourself and figure it out.

>What do, /pol?
Come home white man

They're all Indo-European, user.

t. gaytheist

Any good books you can recommend?

Nice cross in your flag.

You might just have a wee bit of alpine or med in your lineage way down the line somewhere. The alpine race was usually said to include people with intermediate eye and skin color. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If anglo saxon/germanic paganism resonates with you then you should go for it.

Oh... sounds like there's a lot of things you don't understand, then. Maybe you believe in some invented God to explain them, then. Maybe you believe in nothing at all. How sad for you.

What do you mean?

JeZues = Jupiter = thor

Probably Orpheus and/or Dionysos

I was specifically talking about scientific explanations for shit light thunder and lightning. No phoney god does any of that. Not even a god of electrons.

>light
like*

Any solar deity

European brown eyes =/= nigger/chink brown eyes

T. Blue eyed huwhite person

Well unfortunately due to the stories being oral and not written books on it are hard to come by most of what I have learned was from my gramps and a myriad of websites that said much of the dame thing the followers were attacked and not much is known of him anymore.

Do we need something similar to the Bible?

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and i can certainly see the strength in having a so called holy book.

Thoughts?

No. Books are gay and honestly destroy any sense of a "living" tradition.

You may have all that going for you.
But you're also divisive, and Canadian.

So I guess things even themselves out.

Nice fasces in your flag.

>Do we need something similar to the Bible?
There is books.

Edda, Voluspa and Havamal, Book of Troth, The cult of the She-Bear

The New testament was written in Greek and the name of jesus was "Iēsous" meaning HeilZeus.

Embrace REAL tradition

That's a lie, Jesus name is Yeshua and read that you pagan fuck>Christianity is not European
>But you think Paganism is European?
>You are wrong

Let me tell you of Paganism

So I have heard of you fedora wearers that claim that Christianity is not European, so we shall not follow it
But you all fail to realize that paganism is not European either?
It's a babylonian religion, Where Ishtar is Freya or Aphrodite, And Nimrod the founder of Babylon is Oden/Zeus
You have all been played
You are worshiping the definition of Satan in the bible

Fucking pick up a book

>And Not only is Paganism not European it is also more Jewish than Christianity!

For Paganism is more Jewish than Christianity

For it was formed by Khazarian Jews that were expelled from Judea/Palestine by God for their pagan worship, and while they were under the oppression of Babylon they developed the religion fully

While christianity was written by Hebrews in the old & new testament, and it absolutly hated by the jews for they worship satan

gnosticwarrior.com/cernunnos.html

lazy link :/ cuz lazy XD

No, paganism is not one religion. Greco-roman paganism is for example split into several cults with many differences. It's not a global religion, it's personal and local.

If you take an earth science class, you would know that we barely know why lightning happens anyway. This is seriously what we have come up with thousands of years of research: water in clouds freezes but doesn't freeze on the inside. Positive particles gather around the frozen shell before the ice implodes upon itself and the heavier negative particles sink to the bottom of the cloud while the lighter positive ones float to the top (or maybe this is reversed). The two create an electrical current somehow that then exits the cloud and draws up more electricity from somewhere out side of the cloud by expanding in arbitrary directions (these are called streamers) until it can connect with more foreign electricity. After a connection is made, multiple successive streaks of lightning no more than inch thick follow the exact path that the streamers took. If lightning strikes a person, rather than going through them, it will mostly go around them, but will leave lightning shaped marks across their body that fade in a couple hours or days.

You can choose to believe this all happens "just because" or you can choose that a god is literally doing it. Or you can choose to believe that it doesn't really matter why MYTHS that DISSEMINATE CULTURE AND MORALITY OF A SOCIETY don't line up exactly with reality.

No need. We have many written poems, tales and custom descriptions.
As soon as we have a holy book the faith dies to mere script interpretations and endless discussions on how it all should be.. much like we see in christianity. It eventually kills the faith and makes it a religion.

We'll see you soon.

>every single non-abrahamic religion, from shinto to Amerindian shamanism to African voodoo to Aryan polytheism comes from babylon
Imagine being so obsessed with the middle east that you actuallu believe this horse shit

I hear what you're saying. I thought about trying to commonalize (to the greatest extent possible) all the various Indo-European traditions into some kind of narrative whole, but it's better as an exercise than a serious project. Divergent traditions are fine. Back in the day, beliefs could differ from house to house, settlement to settlement, and no one freaked out or anything.

A mix a Baldr and Odin for me

Paganism does not mean indigenous religion you fool

It's all about Oden/Zeus/Nimrod/Jupiter

that all comes from the same middleeastern jewish dessert

Oh and another reminder.
We're brothers in arms. Never infight against one another. We need to respect each others religious views, because we're the only ones we got in this struggle. We should be treating one another like family.

Fuck you kill yourself NEVER associate my gods with those filthy semitic ettins.

Our beliefs were around when the Hebrews were still honoring their own pantheon, before the cult of Yahweh rose around the Babylonian captivity. We have nothing to do with Semites.

>babylonian
>Jewish

I can't believe you really think this... most of the demons in the Jewish texts are LITERALLY Babylonian, Sumerian and Assyrian gods that Jews spitefully named as demons due to their
"oppression" by these peoples. (I'm sure it is the same "oppression" they face today, now it's just white people that are demons)

>Literally every word of you (((holy book)) written by kikes

>(((christians))) derail it every single time

Go praise your semetic religion in your own thread, autists.

Usually christian threads involve sharing daily readings and talking about different interpretations.

Pagans are just larping in a dead religion and therefore have nothing to read and all they seem to discuss is how much they hate christians

This is truth.

The question is how to /bring/ paganism back, because at the moment it's not even a worthwhile demographic to track.

No, you choose one or the other. Accepting both just weakens the authority of the other.

Is there actually any intellectual substance here or is it just a big "muh heritage" macho man reactionary thing?

Who is the Thomas Aquinas of paganism?

Do you children really not realize how cringy this shit is?

Don't forget the libretto for der ring des nibelungen