Former Middle School Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14-Year-Old Student

WHY THE FUCK DID HOT TEACHERS NEVER FUCK ME WHEN I WAS 14

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/15/teacher-32-had-oral-sex-intercourse-in-school-with-teen-boy-student.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/kid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice.

This is not a crime.

Kids have it good these days.

>WHY THE FUCK DID HOT TEACHERS NEVER FUCK ME WHEN I WAS 14
Just go look in the mirror. Any more questions?

GUILTY!

i second that

i got close once. my english teacher was wearing a tight dress and i brushed by cock against her ass as i squeezed by her

Even the ugly teachers didn't fuck me

>pedo enablers

you were saying?

shes hot bro

You weren't a struggling niglet that was 6 ft 2.

>14
>pedo
Dude it was my dream when i was 14 to fuck my teacher, i jerked to her 3 times a day are you fucking kidding me?

I had a 27 yr old stepmother that would sneak in my room at night and try to suck my dick when she was drunk. My dad found out and nearly beat me to death, blamed me, threw me out of the house when I was 16. It's not all fun and games, roastie ruined my life.

Never a teacher but when I was 15, the 53 year-old neighbor lady would fuck me when I got off of school. My mom worked second shift so she would keep an eye on me, and she walked in on me masturbating one evening and it started from there.

I still fuck her 13 years later. She hates her kids and changed the will so that when she dies, I get everything of hers.

ya i kind of wonder if all of these kids the teachers are fucking are niggers because they want to be blacked

this is the kid she was fucking

BEANED

>Your dad sucks
The rest of the story is amazing post stepmom pics

Nice.

Closest I ever got was a teacher catching me fingering a girl in class, not getting me in trouble just giving me the "oh you" look and then telling me in detention after school(for something else) that I need to keep it PG in class please. Then going on to this weird convo about how she could crack her hips.

I kinda stopped her from being a teacher that year, just because I told her that day that she was just too pretty and too close in age to us to be taken seriously. Now that I think about it, she probably was attracted to a student and my words prolly hit way too close to home. Maybe I stopped her from being one of these chics.

Your father beat the shit out of you because by not saying anything, you were letting it happen so you could get your dick sucked. You chose your dick over you father, or your a pussy and needed your ass beat anyways.

I bet you don't let things slide now, because you know the consequence of not speaking up is you may get punished when the truth comes out, even if you don't exactly deserve it.

nice

I was so ugly even the Catholic priests wouldnt fuck me

the same reason they don't fuck you now faggot

FFS life isn't fair.
All of the teachers I ever had were either fat whales or so old they looked like corpses.

this is okay
she shexy as fuck

excellente

Because you are merely 56% rather than a nigger
All of the cucks saying Nice! to shot like this don’t realize it’s white teachers fucking 14 niggers who are already 6 feet 200 pounds not like one of their Milf straight shota doujins

>Ay yo gurrrl, ah gotz dis hurr gorilla dick, baby
>Ah beez make dyke pussy wet, know-ahm-sayin
sorry, user, but whitey wimminz only respond to nig nog panty hawgs in 2012+5

These are about as common as high speed stolen car chases in LA.
Actually, LA is overdue. It's been over a week since the last one, so these teacher busts are really outperforming it.

crazy eyes.
never stick your dick in crazy.

>The student allegedly told another teacher about the sexual encounters with Langford

oh god why are they always so fucking stupid?

That's why you can't have sex with kids, man.
I mean... And because it's wrong.

>

a 14 year old boy is no kid, jorge.

A kid is just a bundle of cells anyway
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/kid

Anyone doing a graphic with all these story’s?
Would be helpful with all this man hating going on.