>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

claritycampaigns.com/names/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/democrat-congresswoman-rumors-swirling-potus-trump-going-fire-mueller-video/
legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/adam-schiff-panics-over-possible-end-to-russia-probe/amp/
youtu.be/3sXQoGcMN1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_for_extraterrestrial_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

I love Rod Rosenstein.

>Right wing """"""intellectualism"""""""

No Wi-Fi at Camp David, no tweets. Meanwhile Joe will tweet about how Drumpf is ruining the party

Love KAC so much! A cute!

I love Kellyanne.

Nice edition you have there.

can someone take over? I have to get ready for work

He's right, you know. Won't it just make dems look that much better by comparison? What are they so worried about? :^)

>Right wing """"""intellectualism"""""""
Bill Mitchell may be a boomer cuck
But he is right about the jews

that was my surprise i was telling you about a few threads ago

>153499171

Thanks for baking

Old and busted

>TV

Sure m8, I've got next.

Kellyanne Conway is such a wretched slut. I hate this ugly bitch so much. I want to kill her every time I hear her talk.

Is it happening yet?

I'm getting a MyPillow commercial when I turned mine on. Pretty comfy

He's right tho. Libby Leftards worst fear is that tens of millions of voters will see how much it benefits them.

>mfw there are people who still reply to Turks in general and Clogroach

MAGA

Can someone explain these comments?

Very cute, my friend. Thank you. Have a lovely day.

No way thats real

He's right.

Be nice.

The B8 meme market has really lost steam lately. Sad, these are truly an art form.

If you say You Know Who's name out loud, you are a racist

The point of WN is not to autistically calculate and debate what % of what DNA is needed to be white. It is that white people are needed for the civilizations to function ideally. Meaning that if you are 75% white, but act just fine and are smart enough, as long as further race mixing is prevented, who the fuck cares about you in particular?

I am Italian + Mongol + White + Russian or something. I am not even close to being a nigger or Paki, Somali, or anything like that in behavior and no one has ever even guessed I'm not purely Finnish. I don't see the point of dividing clearly civilized people down to subrgoups and putting us all down as a result. Are Russians white? Are Italians white? Are Estonians white? Etc. All are clearly capable of maintaining peaceful and prosperous civilizations, unlike niggers.

Another example is that I don't have a problem with Japanese people who are clearly more than civilized enough. I still wouldn't race mix with them, but coexistence would be possible.

Drumpf still hasn't read the bill.
President Trump on Saturday touted the release of Republicans' final tax bill, saying that it will be "one of the great Christmas gifts" to the middle class."
"It's going to be one of the great Christmas gifts to middle income people," Trump told reporters outside the White House before departing for Camp David. "The Democrats have their soundbite, the standard soundbite before they even know what the bill is all about. They talk about 'for the wealthy.'"
"But this is going to be one of the greatest gifts for the middle income people of this country that they've ever gotten for Christmas," he added.

Pretty great stuff. To be honest it's a little surreal to hear people speaking in such glowing terms about anything related to the campaign. It's ironic that despite this being one of the seats of the President's most fervent supporters, 99% of what we deal with in these threads is anti-Trump bullshit, nonsense, and reddit/twitter salt. Sometimes it's nice to have a reminder that, oh yeah, normal people who aren't hollywood shills and dipshit college freshmen really do LOVE Trump.

>It can't be because he's black right?
That third comment is especially telling; if she's 40 that means growing up before race mixing propaganda was pushed in the 90s

EIN VOLK

So then why did the GOP oppose Obamacare if it was so bad?

fucking emus, or do you mean drumph?

>his name is a killing word

These faggots need to be purged.

Because it was bad?

No its fake
Bill is a big Israel first guy

Because it was actually terrible you dumb kola.

If I was so bad why oppose it then? Let the voters see how bad it is and then you'll win the next election

Inn fact, it was so bad, the Bongo lost the house, the senate, and the white house in sequence as a consequence. Your clever retort only proves the original point. If this tax bill is as bad as Odontcare, then you should be cheering for it. Genius.

More like "5th amendmentdome"
Congress can't get shit done, their hearings are a farce, benghazi/emailgate proved that much. Hopefully Sessions does........ something, soon.

>pass it to see what's in it

Like what actually happened three times? Are you 12?

>Inn fact, it was so bad, the Bongo lost the house, the senate, and the white house in sequence as a consequence

And now R H+S+J+WH can't get rid of it.

They rightly predicted that the program would cave in under itself. That the people would not get out of it from what went in to it. More would lose then would benefit.

Top this!
claritycampaigns.com/names/

But the GOP didn't let it go through unopposed.

and you won't hear anything about healthcare reform in 2018 except Dems bringing it up as an R failure for the midterms. And yes, it IS a failure of the Republicans right now.

How do you feel about this tax reform process?
McConnell's strategy would make Harry Reid blush.

kek
>Democrats Draw Vivid Lesson From Alabama: Mobilize Black Voters
These retards are going to lose so hard in 2018

>Didn't read the bill

You want to check again window boy?

Bill did nothing wrong.

WTF

Commie doggo is a cute!

Dems are preparing for Mueller getting fired
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/democrat-congresswoman-rumors-swirling-potus-trump-going-fire-mueller-video/

legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/adam-schiff-panics-over-possible-end-to-russia-probe/amp/

Oh. Well then. I guess your crystal ball settles it.

>also didn;t read the bill

You are already merry.

I still wonder what it was he wanted to tell Trump.

;_;

The elites will pay for what they've done to our cherished and beloved farmers.

Bring him back to fox

>local rapid response team
could they get any more marxist

Guys

Why doesn't Trump build refugee centers in West Hollywood, Bel Air, Beverly Hills and Malibu Beach?

Checked. I think that was our winner last night.

>The final destination of the discredited teenager

Stop censoring names.

Commie doggo became visibly retarded upon wearing the hat

Maybe they can scream at the sky or have some cry in's too

Who says he's not waiting for the fires to burn out?

Trump mocked him for it. I think he made fun of John Kerry for breaking his ribs falling while riding a bike too.

> DEFEND THIS!

Man, Trump wasn’t kidding on the whole “they have to go back” thing. Get ready for the biggest shot of irony you guys will get today

> Antonio Cuahua’s four children—10-year-old Cecily, 8-year-old Anthony, 6-year-old Marrissiah, and 5-year-old Enrique—are all U.S. citizens.
> A judge recently ruled that they could be sent to Mexico to live with their father, but the documentation needed to apply for Mexican citizenship costs at least $1,500

They want but can’t just cross the border to Mexico to be with their father. They need to ***apply for fucking papers or Mexico won’t let them in***.

What did they mean by this?

youtu.be/3sXQoGcMN1U

We tried hard last night lad, it was impossible.

Every time i see a Japanese flag in the threads, i think James Corbett is trolling for laughs!

>The California lawmaker then told KQED Newsroom that, “The rumor on the Hill when I left yesterday was that the president was going to make a significant speech at the end of next week. And on December 22nd, when we are out of D.C., he was going to fire…Robert Mueller.”

But McConnell gave the Dems the chance to see what was in the tax bill and all they did was bitch about it

Nice Ushanka.

>This is considered an argument

The tax plan is a boon to the middle class. Exemptions are gone. SALT is capped at 10k

Harry Reid had a hardon for aliens.

I wonder how many anons have already been lost to Fishbine 2.0...

We never found the whitest name though

its bullshit anchor babies arent anchors or american citizens

"Papers, please."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_for_extraterrestrial_intelligence

It's so secret it have it's own wikipedia page.

So Lisa Bloom is jewish

Does this even suprise you?

>mfw all that redtape

Those kids are clearly throwing gang signs
>PUT THE GUN DOWN!

>Raise a family
>Kids get bored, want to live in the big city, get what they watch on TV and what you suffered buying a farm to avoid
>Be alone without your kids
I wonder why.

Yours is over. You lost.

No

No. Bloom is a common name for German Jews in the US.

You do realize UFO does not automatically mean aliens from another planet or dimension, yes? It simply means Unidentified Flying Object.

this desu