Sweden is lost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vjC62D6nZYM&t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF a Nation of Kekholds.

that's a finnish commercial

mmm doesn't this make you want to drink more OJ?

i can't believe anyone thought that this was a good idea

Why is the language Swedish and not Finnish?

Southern Finns are basically Swedes, but don't tell them that

im so confused
so did the black guy impregnate the woman and then steal the baby for himself and his gay lover? was the white guy a doctor or was he a cucked husband? what does any of this have to do with orange juice?

What did they actually mean by this? What am I supposed to take from this? Is the negroid a friend or the father? My IQ isn't high enough for this

Every day Sweden strays further from Hitlers light

is there somewhere I can go to dislike this?

Even if it wasn't some fucking coon in the commercial, it's still disgusting. I don't wanna think about a slimy fucking dialated cunt while I'm drinking my juice

I understand it that way: the woman is the surrogate mother for the gay nigger and the other man

>top 3 treads after catalog loads
dammit Sup Forums, I didn't need this shit on a Saturday afternoon.

ayyyyy here's a commercial from Sweden to enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0

Thankfully no one cares about Sweden.

No. Swedish commercial of Swedish product made by Swedish firm. Version that commercial with Finnish text is posted here as Swedish diversionary plot.

Why is Swedish media the best?

>old swedes need to integrate

>there is no going back
that's where you're wrong nigger

That Swedish girl must be protected, the rest can die

Looks like the white guy and the nigger are faggots and the bitch was the oven to cook the bun in.

She looks like kind of like Jeb Bush as well

>le 91% face

>cultural marxist (((art))) director working at private company does idiotic bullshit meant to provoke that ends up hurting the company

This just proves someone is out to get us

Here is a recent group of doctors and scientists making their way in to Europe

ABBA was great

youtube.com/watch?v=vjC62D6nZYM&t=17s
>>youtube.com/watch?v=vjC62D6nZYM&t=17s
>youtube.com/watch?v=vjC62D6nZYM&t=17s

I make rightwing Swedish videos to make Swedish people see the truth about our system.

Just started my youtube acc a while ago so a like, sub would really change for the better for the channel

>the niggers late

>Sweden mentioned

I'm having a very hard time figuring out their sex.

The commercial says "Choice your flavor".

Implying that the swedish woman can choose ordinary light orange juice or go for one of the new darker flavored variants.

>Think that the employment rate and states index can unrape your sister and mother by rapefugees protected by the feminist state

That is the best advert ive seen this year , Thanks!

>can unrape your sister and mother
Never happened and never will, I am not like you other weaklings

You just noticed?

no that is the cultural enrichment union.

At least we aren't the ones bringing them in boats on our own free will. Unlike your grandpa who sailed to Africa to bring them to America and give them rights and a passport to access all white countries in the world.

Yeah because it was only viet farmers.

No help from the USSR nor the chinks.
No not at all.
Also the ROE put on the US troops had no hobbling effect at all.

pic related
Tell your father to stop asking me if the shoes go with the dress.

We brought ours in as farm equipment.
Not as people like you guys are doing.

I'm convinced that no level of demoralization can deter the Sven at this point. He will reconquer the lands of his fathers in time (I mean all of this unironically). If you think about it in terms of a shit test, the older generations of Swedes failed bigly, but they were warped by Protestantism and certain (((forces))) in academia. The Sven will endure.

My grandpa wasn't Jewish. And burgers who owned slaves were a small % of whites even then. Most of today's white people's ancestors came after the civil war that happened here.

The real problem is the gibs. Bantu colonization relies on the gibs. They just weren't anywhere near as much of a problem until the 20th century. When the gibs started, it allowed the craziest, dumbest and most anti-social among them a sort of artificial genetic advantage, and this has been going on for generations now.

LMAO it's a fucking jews commercial! holy shit... that is fucking insane. i unironically believe 12 guys with guns could retake the whole country.

I don't think I ever saw a better description for the word WEAK

haha that's rich even for this country

>(((juice)))