Dragon Ball Super

Should we revive villains for Universe 7 if their lives are at stake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ldQPtWOtNY
youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

NO but I can't say no that face that perfect perfect face

Perfect Universe 7 team:

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Piccolo
4. 18
5. 17
6. Majin Buu
7. Pikkon
8. Gohan
9. Gotenks
10. Tien

Prove me wrong.

But they already have a team of villains

Can they be brought to justice?

Leave Universe 6 to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ldQPtWOtNY

When?

If Beerus was already actively working with Frieza(more like ordering him around,but hey) then he obviously doesn't care much about morality in his Uni. I don't see why he wouldn't immediately try to bring back Dabura and Cell if he knew about him.

>all those niggas wanted for jobbing
>bulma wanted for being a massive slut

this

How will Hit fight in the tournament if he can't stop time in the world of void?

A perfect thread needs a perfect theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw

Kys.

>Reckless driving
Kek

post 18 and roshi!

What's so perfect about him? Buu is superior to him in every way possible.

The faggot lost to an 11 year old boy in a ki wave. They couldn't ever finish Buu off with a ki wave.

>not liking perfection

Source please.

>fucking stupid ningen

U7's perfect lineup

I'd like to think I made a difference today.

More Perfect Cell would be amazing, I'd take any excuse at this point.

Leave the tournament to us.

>Buu is superior to him in every way possible.
Super Cell is stronger than the Fat Buu on the U7 team.

Cell has, in theory, a higher power ceiling than Majin Buu. And than Goku, Vegeta and Frieza.

Buu has a higher starting power level and better regeneration, and magic.

You DARE to question perfection?

Warning, 18 falls into degeneracy.

>Senzu bean #3
>A character worth bringing back

(C89) [Kaientai (Shuten Douji)] Hiru wa Krillin no Tsuma (Dragon Ball Z) [English] [Mintvoid]

Who wins?

Thank you.

Goku did nothing wrong

Hit is a lazy, shitty version of Cell.

Revive Freeza for a day and replace Tien
Revive Cell for a day and replace 18
Revive Dabura for a day and replace 17

Now you factually CAN'T make a stronger team from Universe 7

Cell would win, no fucking contest.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cell figured out the time skip to, like he did with IT.

>Now you factually CAN'T make a stronger team from Universe 7
Having Buu absorb somebody would probably make it so he's the ultimate trump card, but idk how I feel about that.

Just wish for a 8 of the Strongest GOku;s from different points of time and have them be a team. You literally cannot lose and the uNiverse is fucked

>Gokou
That's just stupid. 悟空 = ごくう = gokuu. How do you even mess that up?

Cell is smarter

Why are all the fighters from earth (or at least living there) if the tournament is against universes
I mean i get goku vegeta buu and even the androids but are they telling me there are no other people stronger than krillin and roshi in the whole universe? If beerus really wanted to win he would search all the places and bring even villains to fight

What's his endgame?

DELETE THIS

>Found Goku
>Foresaw what a terror he would be the multiverse
>Did he best to make him a good person and not a murder machine
>Ended up being squashed by his adopted grandson for his trouble
>Goku never even bothered to look him up in the afterlife or wish him back

Was there ever any doubt Goku was a monster

Beerus doesn't care enough to build a real team/ he knows Goku and Vegeta are all that he needs.

Ending U7's game with his furries

Complete Universal Furrification with the Super Dragon Balls

How could you say it's perfect without the perfect Cell? Are you retarded?

>Why, fights to the death are allowed, it would be an unfair advantage to have someone who can't die

>Who is Majin Buu

>let's make U7 stronger than all other universes
You guys are the worst king of fans, you have no love for Dragon Ball, all you care about is power levels, Japan should forbid you guys from watching DB, fuck you.

>I didn't read Dragon Ball

>>Goku never even bothered to look him up in the afterlife or wish him back
Gohan basically told Goku that the afterlife is kickass and sweet af, with big booty bitches, coke on tits, and champagne everywhere. It was in the original DB. That's why Goku doesn't revive him.

Majin Buu can die, he is just very hard to kill

>Pikkon
Doesn't exist.
>Gotenks
Is a fucking faggot who will play around and not win a single fight because he's too busy trying to look cool.

Replace Pikkon with a trained-up Tarble who can go Super Saiyan or possibly combine Great Ape and Super Saiyan, since he's the last Saiyan with a tail. Replace Gotenks with a Namekian warrior type from new Namek. It'd be cool to see Piccolo interact with another Namekian. Replace Tien with the revived Android 16.

hngg.. Thats... HNGG..... HNnn..... ENOUGH.... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

I'd love to see 17, 18, tien, and roshi get a spotlight, those are my favorite characters, hands down, but there are better options than them when it comes to winning a tournament of POWER.

>That's just stupid.
Blame Japan.

Someone who you need to blast him to death without leaving any piece of him, or else he will regenerate

Because in the likely event they chimp out and fuck up the tournament, Zeno will be pissed at Beerus for recruiting shitheads like that.

Do it Dad!

>Replace Pikkon with a trained-up Tarble

>U9 wins and wishes for every ningen to become a furry
>You wake up as a degenerate
>What do?

Don't worry Krilling, I'll protect 18, you can go to you job.

>being this retarded
I fucking hate Cellfags.

You dare to challenge ultimate perfection!?

What could Pawsibly go wrong?

you're retarded
do you not remember the crew battle that led up to him and goku fighting

>Fat Buu splits into two people
>Majority of the power goes to the evil half (that means over 50%)
>Somehow stronger than Cell.

If Cell spent anytime training at all, he'd easily become the strongest fighter in the entire canon.

>muh filler Piccolo clone
Fuck off.

Yes and after Goku died he didn't even bother to go see him again

>>Goku never even bothered to look him up in the afterlife or wish him back
He did.

>(C89) [Kaientai (Shuten Douji)] Hiru wa Krillin no Tsuma (Dragon Ball Z) [English] [Mintvoid]

>source my ass

>also source my ass
There's no evidence Cell can get stronger through training. None. Fuck off with your headcanon.

SS3 is officially 4 times stronger than SS2 so Mr Buu isn't necessarily weaker than Cell.

that does bother me that despite being dead for numerous amounts of time, Goku never was shown or hinted at visiting grandpa gohan

What if it's based on whoever has the most team members win, rather than a traditional bracket?

MODS

>Piccolo clone
>completely different characters with completely different backgrounds
>angry a non-canon filler character is a better rival to Goku than vegeta or piccolo could ever be

I never watched/read Dragon Ball: The Post

THE
SON
GOKOU

This.

Cell has limitless potential. You have to wipe him off the face of existence completely or he just keeps coming back stronger and stronger. He's absolutely right to call himself the perfect organism.

Pikkon is based off Piccolo. Toriyama literally calls him a "Piccolo-type character" and told the artists to use Piccolo as a reference for Pikkon's facial expressions. Get fucked, he's a shit uninspired character from a shit uninspired filler that only fucking retards enjoyed.

>different backgrounds
Pikkon doesn't have a background because he's literally a cardboard cutout created to pad the filler he appeared in.

>Just because he saw him at Babas means he never has to visit him again ever

Do you just visit your relatives once and never contact them again like Goku does?

SON GOKUAAAAAAA

I can't tell who's worse

Gohanfags or Cellfags

Yeah, I visited my Grandma a grand total of two times.

Nice quints. Other user confirmed for never reading Dragon Ball.

Grandpa Gohan doesn't just live there, you fucking retard. He was brought back for one day. Goku couldn't just go visit him. Watch the fucking show or read the manga instead of browsing the wiki and pretending you know what you're talking about.

>Pikkon is a better rival to Goku than vegeta or piccolo could ever be
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking Pikkonfags I swear

Suck a rat's dick you faggot ass bitch cuck.

Gohanfags, at least Cell is dead

That reminds me.
Is the after life a separate dimension or is there a unique after life for each universe?

Goku is a sociopath. It's heavily implied and repeated multiple times in the series that Goku doesn't give a shit about Bulma and never bothers to visit her unless he has an ulterior motive that usually has the end result of "Training" or "Fighting strong guys".

EoZ he literally fucks off and doesn't see her for years because of this, and recently doesn't even visit her or Vegeta until he wants to use her to get to Whis, explaining why he doesn't even know of her pregnancy until she's about to give birth.

Cell was so sexy

One of three things will happen:
>(Stupid) They'll ignore it and treat it as an internal power
>(Coolest) for the story and his character) He won't be able to and will be forced to fight straight-up
>(Realistic) Per Vados' explanation, Hit's "stored time-power" that he accrues every time he uses his ability in a regularly time-effected universe will allow him to use his power on a limited scale before he has to resort to normal combat

Youre gonna love this "oh mighty Zamasu"
What youre seeing now is Vegito...

keep crying gohanfag