Rape all the goyim that you want, but we WILL NOT tolerate anti semitism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when germany has too import nazis to become the 4th reich

Haha

I thought Merkel was their leader. Hmmmm this smells like fake news

What is she gonna do when they say no? Offer them more money?

Merkel belongs in jail.

>Rape all the goyim that you want, but we WILL NOT tolerate anti semitism

top jej m8

What a complete disgrace

> import a bunch of useless arabs
> arabs hate jews inherently
> wait wait wait
> you need to love the jews!!
hah. I think the unstoppable force just hit the immovable object.
I suspect the jews are going to lose this one. Germany will get raped some more while it happens.

fpbp

good job leaf

>they proceed to rape khazar whores anyway
>the plan to relocate them to Israel failed
>some elite secret jewish cabal sorcerer commits suicide for accidentally genociding his own "people".

What comes around goes around

>the arabs are getting introduced to anti-semitism!!

I still quite don't understand the thought process involved.
>tame germans completely
>no more anti-semitism anywhere expect for some really rare isolated incidents
>???
>replace germans with arabs
>oy vey, anti-semitism on the rise
I literally can't even

wait.. Semites are protesting other Semites then how can it be antisemitism

>guy says something mean about Germany
i don't care
>guy said something mean about Israel
it's beat down! time!

She is. the president has almost no power. but his words are considered important, just like the queen's words in britain

good job kikes
what's the next step of your master plan?

>in jail
>not in an oven

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING ENDGAME GERMANY??

you ever notice that the media only critisizes migrants and says "something must be done!" when they become a threat to jews?

(((They))) hate you so profoundly that I can hardly comprehend it. The more I learn about their unmitigated hatred towards the German volk, the more I believe in the Bible parables. Jews are straight up demons who hate all things pure and good. (((They))) truly are the darkness while whites, and Germans in particular, are the light.

Isn't islam in itself about the extermination of the jews so allah can reign supreme? What are (((they))) up to inviting these guys over, then saying they can't practice their anti-jew religion?

I think they are the only real world element with almost no redeeming qualities. they are real life mustache twirling villains whos sole objective is evil

Germans are truly retarded. But they can be reprogrammed just like a reversed denazification.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

Powerful

They are getting their diaspora back to overrun the muslims.

So that they can continue being victims since the holocaust isn't working as an excuse anymore. They want free gibs and control by using a guilt/persecution/victim complex that basically gives them a free pass on everything at the expense of others.

Basically, jews aren't evil masterminds, but a collective bunch of light skinned, lazy sand niggers wanting welfare and free stuff because they got shoah'd and feel they deserve it.The only way they can get what they want is to get shoah'd again because at no other time in their history have they gotten anything for free except when they become victims.

So they're forbidding all Muslims?

Turn the migrants on the jews