Trump has banned the CDC from using words like "evidence-based" or "science-based"

Trump has banned the CDC from using words like "evidence-based" or "science-based".

Why are Republicans so afraid of science? Why do they rely on muh feels and muh sky daddy?

To avoid degeneracy

They can't talk about it. They have to be about it.

So the evidence is validated and studies cited instead of replacing it with a bullshit word

To BTFO your dumb little think-pieces that get dishonestly branded as "Science"

To also get a grip on language so you can abusing it to further your bullshit agendas and finally just admit that you're stances and positions are all emotionally based

This, Lefties devolved these terms into buzzwords in order to shut down any counter-claims.

This is the CDC, the people who make sure you and your loved ones don't die from preventable disease. But hey, I guess up is down because Jesus said so.

when you politicize science as a means to destroy the spirituality of man (which too has been politicized) then this is only a natural reaction to the selfish philosophy of modernists.

Usual ShareBlue questions...

Why are Repubs "afraid" of science?

Blacks are killed and tortured, why do conservatives always support this?

Nobody ever got killed in Stalin's Russia! Prove me wrong; Protip - you can't

Fuck America, give all your earnings to niggers. Are you too racist to pay your debts?

research based.

I don't think transgenderism has anything to do with deseases does it?

Censorship sure is great when the right people and right language are censored! MAGA amirite guys?

Lol this is such a gay post hahaha are you appealing to our emotions right now? "They keep you and your loved ones safe." Like wtf did you think that would change anything

I'm gonna assume there is a difference between "evidence-based" and evidence

evidence = fact

evidence-based = shit I pulled out of my ass based on some facts

Yes actually because we're banning words that the left loves the most. When they go low we jump up and down on them till they can't get up anymore

DON'T YOU DARE BRING IWATA TO POL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT OR I WILL RIP OPEN YOUR RIBCAGE AND GOUGE OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND HANG YOUR HEAD WITH THEM YOU SON OF A SLUTTY BITCH!!!!!!!

>So the evidence is validated and studies cited instead of replacing it with a bullshit word
Bingo!

>Why are Republicans so afraid of science?
Legitimate. Digits combo confirms.

So "nigger" is OK?

Instead of saying whatever you are preposing is true they will now have to cite actual studies

Calm the Fuck down like eat some bread or something

>evidence and science are bullshit words
No, god and religion are bullshit words, science is the most important thing in the world. If it weren't for science, you sperglords would still masturbate to cave paintings.

>evidence = we've seen planets an starts congregate in this one location until they disappear
>evidence-based = there's a black hole right there

pol is the dumbest fucking group of people in human history

Haha this guy tipped so hard to did a forward flip.

>memeflag
>trading the opium for the masses to get ideological society-crashing meth
I'll stick to my moral, stability-endorsing fairytales, thank you

actually, that is a good example of what I'm talking about

saying there is a black hole there is an opinion
calling it evidence-based elevates the certainty

you'd need more evidence to determine what made the planets disappear
It could be a neutron star

>moral stability
>his god kills more people than the devil

You know science is not affirming something is "science-based" right? No one is preventing you from talking about the studies your argument is based on, that is if they do exist

>saying there is a black hole there is an opinion
Pretty sure that'd be a hypothesis.

>calling it evidence-based elevates the certainty
as it fucking should. as opposed to non-evidenced based.
>It could be a neutron star
Oh great I'm talking to a retard. The reason a black hole is an evidenced-based conclusion, and a damn good one, is because since light doesn't escape it, we cant see it, only the behavior of the thing around it. We base our conclusion on the evidence surrounding it. We could just see a neutron star.

>what is fiction
>what is holodomor

Why do leftist redditors always cuss when they try to look smart in their post? O ya cuz they learned it from netflix shows. Stop swearing, you approve and encourage sodomy so you arent even supposed to speak.

Science has been badly corrupted.

You get people like that Nobel winner Dr Watson, saying development plans for Africa need to factor in the fact that they have lower average IQ's... He was attacked and ridiculed.

He sold his Nobel prize at an auction as a fuck you to them.

The people who are truly knowledgeable aren;'t heard from, because nobody WANTS to hear from them. While people who say the correct things get reams of grant money.

Science is wonderful, when it confirms what you already feel.

As farr as Social 'Science'... it's beyond the fringes. It's a massive propaganda machine for leftist causes. This is a fact.

When you see 'Studies have shown....Bla Bla' in any article... just assume the study is utter bunk, because there is a 95% chance it is.

The 'studies' are some grad students interviewing their friends and coming up with interesting results... that can't be replicated by anyone else... seriously. There is a crisis in the social sciences. It has become a massive fraud .

>the only information given was planets disappearing
>adding additional information after the fact

new fact
a large burst of light was seen just before the planets disappeared

the point still stands

>new fact
Did you just add information to my hypothetical as a rebuttal?
Are you legitimately retarded?

did the same thing you did
add a new fact to prove myself right

evidence-based Death Star

all science-basey and everything

The CDC is actively trying to reduce HIV within trans populations. Now they have to discuss that without using the word "transsexual".

>But trannies are degenerates so who cares
HIV in any population increases the risk of infection for all other populations.

This

Maybe they will actually have to use the evidence instead of blindly implying it or using buzzwords...

Do you think I just added the evidence that black holes don't emit light, here, just now, while talking to you?
>evidence-based Death Star
>all science-basey and everything
Now you're just string words together. At least pretend to have a point. Let's just say you won the argument, however you define that, because I'm closing this "it's science that's the bad guy" tab.

it 100% has to do with diseases. transgenderism is a disease.

>Now they have to discuss that without using the word "transsexual".
Transgenders, trannies, tranners, transitioners, LGBT's T, Caitlyn Jenners, girls(males), traps.
Enough possibility.
Just gotta be a little more creative.

the point is simple

the term evidence-based is used to make something sound more certain than it really is

as in the example planets are disappearing
concluding it is a black hole without further information could be described as evidence-based
you'd need more facts than planets disappearing to say it was a black hole

add in a flash of light and crazy theories such as a Death Star could also be described as evidence-based

adding additional information after the original hypothetically was proposed was a weaselly way of avoiding the point

checked

Scientism btfo

>HIV in any population increases the risk of infection for all other populations.
What about nuns?

Checkmate, commie.

Evidence-based observation has proven you to be a moran.

example of evidence-based bullshit

Ancient Aliens

The post the actual evidence or science not some cop out buzzword

My science-based conclusion is that op is a fag because of my evidence-based data that shows previous ops were faggots.

See how that works?

Punishment vs Temptation

Are you seriously this deluded? Ask yourself who is more evil - the purger of heretics or the one guiding them toward inhumanity

Evidence shows that niggers are far more likely to commit murder than other races, therefore we need policies to address their propensity for violence. Now how do you like evidence-based decisions?